Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 32. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 12:14:07 PM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

There are many investors here in bitcoin that afraid to invest because of some bitcoin scammers, some of them has been caught by police men last week ago. But there are many investors that earn a lot because they invest here in bitcoin. They trust people so they earn a lot. Investing is very profitable. So be wise in your strategy to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
June 17, 2018, 12:12:58 PM
Aww, good thing you made a research.. So many mafias are sprouting and promise to double everything you invest. THey are using crypto currency to double the value of investments.

I feel pitty to their victims. why not just get a hardware wallet instead of joining scams.. And invest in BTC and alts. You will have the full 100% of profit.

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
You are right, many people are using bitcoin to scam other people. No wonder others don't like bitcoin because the news about scams gives the public a negative view with regards the bitcoin.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 11:36:41 AM
I'm glad that you didn't invest instead you studied about bitcoin. It's very upsetting that people is using bitcoin to scam other people for easy money. This is actually one of the reasons why others hate bitcoin because they think bitcoin is a scam.
rfj
Activity: 214
June 17, 2018, 10:53:22 AM
The topic caught my attention, thought the author is telling that the bitcoin is scam glad you clear it on your last statement. I always explains this to others that bitcoin is not a scam but other people use it to scam.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 07:34:51 AM
Many such scams are going in the online groups and sites like Facebook. One should always do research about this to prevent own money.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
June 17, 2018, 07:08:44 AM
Many such scams are going on the name of bitcoins. There is no fault of crypto or blockachain in this, use your head before investing.
Activity: 252
June 17, 2018, 06:50:14 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam, you need to understand that it can not grow forever. Never all people can not be rich, so that someone earns, someone needs to lose. But the chance to earn more from someone who started studying cryptocurrency earlier than others.
Activity: 90
June 17, 2018, 06:31:48 AM
Gone are the Days when everyone branded Bitcoin a scam, ponzi scheme and all those nasty names that related this amazing technology with fraud, he coin has proven beyond any reasonable doubt that is a legitimate project that will take over and revolutionize the financial sector if given a proper and fair chance. There are still however those that dont believe in BTC thanks to the constant government rejections and negative publicity it got from the influential personalities.. It will however ride this wave with time and i believe that even the governments will adopt BTC in  the long run, its just a matter of time
Activity: 43
June 17, 2018, 06:02:23 AM
I don't believe that bitcoin is a scam. but most people who power use bitcoin for a scam..
Activity: 221
June 17, 2018, 05:44:22 AM
Thank god you did not invest with that scam system and do the study by yourself. Unfortunately, Many people is deceived by those who use bitcoin as a tool to scam people, and most of them are elderly who is on their retirement. Anyways, wish you luck on your investment Smiley
Activity: 58
June 17, 2018, 05:38:55 AM
You just get scammed by a scammer. Bitcoin is not scam, I was using bitcoin for almost a year and it makes me still safe to invest. There are just some people who abuse Bitcoin and use them for scamming.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
June 17, 2018, 05:37:21 AM
Yes many scammers make Ponzi schemes of Bitcoin investments and they sell them as Bitcoin. The scheme offers daily interest and referral bonuses and Ponzi type networks. People should note that Bitcoin comes without the guarantee of a certain interest and referral bonus, as you trade currencies or commodities. Some beginners think that Bitcoin can only be used in ponzis and other money-generating schemes.

People should note that Bitcoin comes without the guarantee of a certain interest and referral bonus, as you trade currencies or commodities.

no. bitcoin doesnt work this way because bitcoin does not ever promise to give you an interest or a referal bonus. bitcoin is verry risky when it comes to using it as an asset but you cannot be scammed if you are only investing alone in bitcoin and not on a groups and other ponzy schemes.

Some beginners think that Bitcoin can only be used in ponzis and other money-generating schemes.

yeah right. almost beginners are always thinking this way. they think that bitcoin is an investment scam due to the fact that there were now lots of groups online that offers an investment oppurtunities in return for a big income.

but overall , bitcoin is not a scam and will never be.
Activity: 392
June 17, 2018, 05:29:03 AM
Yes many scammers make Ponzi schemes of Bitcoin investments and they sell them as Bitcoin. The scheme offers daily interest and referral bonuses and Ponzi type networks. People should note that Bitcoin comes without the guarantee of a certain interest and referral bonus, as you trade currencies or commodities. Some beginners think that Bitcoin can only be used in ponzis and other money-generating schemes.
Activity: 420
June 17, 2018, 05:15:52 AM
Sometimes the problem for us people is we rely on our own understanding without really knowing everything and researching about what really is. And we also easily get caught by news specially negatives news where sometimes media are very bias on... It is true that Bitcoin is not a scam, it is indeed the  people use Bitcoin to scam making investment companies using Bitcoin as hype, ponzi schemes to scam people and thts where media is so bias about.
Activity: 182
June 17, 2018, 05:07:19 AM
So many people who hear about how bitcoin was over $13k in 2017 and it's now below $7k are of the opinion that bitcoin is scam!

The volatility nature of bitcoin still scares people from investing in bitcoin.

I don't think bitcoin is scam!

Almost nobody who has put in research thinks it is a scam. Certainly there are scams in this industry, but not Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 05:02:32 AM
So many people who hear about how bitcoin was over $13k in 2017 and it's now below $7k are of the opinion that bitcoin is scam!

The volatility nature of bitcoin still scares people from investing in bitcoin.

I don't think bitcoin is scam!
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
June 17, 2018, 04:57:07 AM
It’s hard to understand why may people still tagging BTC as scam. If it is a scam, I think this is the most profitable scam being made. And all scammed investors made a profit. 
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
June 17, 2018, 04:50:07 AM
Bitcoin is not a form of scam but it is use to form a scam by bad motives of the greedy people. Those people don't have soul to convict by their own evil deeds.
that is natural and happen all the time, it is hard to change people's mind instantly. what we can do is protect ourself from something like that so we not jump in that kind of business.
Activity: 76
June 17, 2018, 04:05:14 AM
The bitcoin itself is definitely not a scam.  now this bitcoin just adjusts to the price drop, so I think bitcoin will rise again and be in the highest price position.
Pages:
Jump to: