Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 34. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 01:59:21 AM
Bitcoin scam, we do not really know Bitcoin yet, we can not recognize that what this Bitcoin actually is its future?In fact what Bitcoin is perfect for us or what we can do by doing these coins will be what will make my future bright?
Many of us have made many questions in mind.I am saying..Bitcoin is not a scam, but a lot of people have been able to slip down a lot, and many people, especially those who have been profiting daily by bitcoin, and many people who have been very successful by earning this bitcoin, have all been made possible only by Bitcoin.Then why would we call Bitcoin Scam?You should always work to avoid mistakes like forgery because these bitspaces act as an example for the future to choose a project that does not have a scam.
Activity: 186
June 13, 2018, 02:54:50 AM
a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.

Yes never trust your private key no matter who it is because scummers are just waiting for the chance to keep your account in bitcoin and so you do not have to be sideways when trnsac your bitcoin is less careful when you log in your private key Look carefully to prevent scum.
Activity: 51
June 13, 2018, 02:32:16 AM
Please avoid those investment sites which offer you double or triple profit within some days or months.My some friends lost huge money in MMM few years ago . so before invest investigate those sites .And don't be greed.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 02:31:29 AM
bitcoin is scam? I do not believe that a bitcoin scam once I have not tried, that's always my number one rule that I can figure out something I've never tried. Now I think bitcoin is not a scam but it just speeds up and drops its value while there are just people using bitcoin to break it and think of people scams it, I think they are the people who against thats why they shame it to the people.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
June 13, 2018, 02:14:41 AM
Yes it is also my intention to explain to my friends that I do not believe in the power of bitcoin. So because bitcoin is called a scam because of the people who use the bitcoin name. And the other to break the bitcoin name is Media. The news is always a bit scam for bitcoins so people are less likely to understand the true value of bitcoin.
Activity: 109
June 13, 2018, 02:09:22 AM
Blockchain aimed to protect bitcoin.But it is trusted by many people how can it may be a scam.Bitcoin is not scam but there are many people use BTC to scam others who do not have enough knowledge.
When i join bitcoin i know that this is not a scam, i saw it in my friends that they earn and gain profit from their investment why would it become scam  i dont believe it..
Activity: 188
June 13, 2018, 02:04:21 AM
I don't believe that bitcoin is a scam. Bitcoin is so risky if you dont study it just a friendly reminder bitcoin is not scam. some people using bitcoin to scam thats all.
As i have known bitcoin is nog a scam, thats why when i heard about bitcoin i was so interested to join it because i know it helps a lot for me..
Activity: 36
June 13, 2018, 02:00:26 AM
bitcoin is not scam but the people using bitcoin in scamming or in Illegal transactions beacause of which future of bitcoin is in danger.
Activity: 40
June 13, 2018, 01:58:51 AM
Bitcoin is not a form of scam but it is use to form a scam by bad motives of the greedy people. Those people don't have soul to convict by their own evil deeds.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 01:54:31 AM

I think that there are many scams today because a lot of people are ready to invest in btc but it doesn't mean that the whole bitcoin project is a scam. I like it and think that it has many advantages compared to any other coin

before We do something there there is nothing wrong if we have to do research first, and we must always be vigilant and careful, because many people are on behalf of bitcoin to commit his crimes. And so far I know bitcoin, and bitcoin is not a fraud, maybe some people use bitcoin to deceive someone, and that is for their own benefit, and a beginner should not easily believe what others say
Activity: 16
June 10, 2018, 12:06:46 PM
I don't believe that bitcoin is a scam. but most people who power use bitcoin for a scam..
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
June 10, 2018, 11:42:53 AM
Scary but true. The story of yours is really exist everywhere. You are so lucky to avoid that scam. People nowadays are doing such things just to earn money eventhough its illegal. If more people are cautious and very keen in details no one will be the victim of this scam and no scammer will be born. Always think twice or many times in investing. Read and research is the best to do.
Activity: 81
June 10, 2018, 07:02:02 AM
Bitcoin can not be a fraud. The network of bitcoin is not compromised, not hacked. Bitcoin - the safest of all existing crypto currency. Bitcoin has been safe for a long time.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
June 10, 2018, 06:52:09 AM
We cannot blame people to think bitcoin as a scam because they dont really know or idea whats behind bitcoin. And also affect the different negative news that encourage them not to join botcoin.Before investing make sure you know everything  about it so that you  will not regret in the end.

Yeah that's right they don't really know what bitcoin can bring into their lives, they just see the negative and scams that people are making at the internet that avoid any bitcoin investors today, it is also hard to convince people to invest on bitcoin, but to thus listen and open minded they now have gain profit from their investment and thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 1
June 10, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

Hello! I think that you need to invest in bitcoin yourself. Buy and just wait. Bitcoin will rise in price and remain one of the major currencies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 06:28:48 AM
We cannot blame people to think bitcoin as a scam because they dont really know or idea whats behind bitcoin. And also affect the different negative news that encourage them not to join botcoin.Before investing make sure you know everything  about it so that you  will not regret in the end.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 10, 2018, 06:27:41 AM
I can say that bitcoin is not a scam, because you can control your money, you decide what you do and you're responsible in your loss. And also you can monitor the price in the market, unlike any other investment. In other investment, you can't see what's happening in the market. In any other investment, you can earn money safely, but it's slow or in other way you can earn a 100% of your profit but there's a high risk. Bitcoin is not a scam, you just need to study it so you can earn effectively.
Activity: 124
June 10, 2018, 06:26:45 AM
When reading the title is shocking, but reading the content is quite interesting
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 06:21:07 AM
It is sad that your friends came on scam. But there is a lot of really cool projects which give a good opportunity to invest and earn some money.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
June 10, 2018, 06:18:55 AM
what a nice story! Goodman thinks always good and Scammer always thinks about the scam. However, If you love to be a reach man then you must love Bitcoin. Don't listen to them who would like to see you a poor all the time. Be brave. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: