Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 33. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
June 17, 2018, 03:41:48 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Your right bitcoin is not scam but people use it to svmcam other people. And your story is good  sometimes we need to avoid who's people invite as it comes to money because all investment is risky we need to learn it first before we enter to any investment so we can avoid the lose of our money.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 03:38:43 AM
a better option is to invest directly, not through others. you can buy bitcoin with fiat. Keep it in your wallet and then wait until you see a profit. because the bitcoin is real and promising, not a scam.

I agree. Its better to buy bitcoin or invest directly than to go or relay your money to a third party, where you will be a victim of a SCAM. But before investing, be sure you have all the exact informations needed for your investments.
Activity: 150
June 17, 2018, 02:34:20 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Yes, In my opinion the better option is to invest directly, not through others. You can buy bitcoin with fiat. Keep it in your wallet and then wait until you see the profit. because bitcoin is real and promising, not a scam. I would rather do that, than lose.
Activity: 51
June 17, 2018, 02:31:20 AM
It is a nice story. Scams are always there because there are people who likes to get easy money and are greedy. Just often think about this to avoid scams. When you say people promising you something especially about earning money. Always try to be negative on it. Why? Understand that a person is wanting you to become rich. If it is true he would have not attempted to encourage you because he himself would have taken the opportunity. This is comparable to a person who have just found a box of treasure. Do you think that person will tell you about the treasure? Certainly not. Nobody would tell you to pick it up for him for the fear that others might get it before him. So it would be a scam because he would have done it himself it it was true.
Activity: 51
June 17, 2018, 02:19:57 AM
Bitcoin is not a form of scam but it is use to form a scam by bad motives of the greedy people. Those people don't have soul to convict by their own evil deeds.
Activity: 26
June 17, 2018, 02:15:19 AM

Hey buddy, I found your story very useful, this could serve as a pre-caution to those who are having second thoughts about investing in bitcoin, well said story buddy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 02:01:46 AM
Again? So many times that i read about bitcoin is a scam. Bitcoin is not a scam, only those who uses bitcoin and make illegal acts. That is the wrong move of one person to make a transactions to another person to invest in bitcoin even they dont know that person and regret in the that they have been scammed. Just trust only to yourself not to anyone.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 01:58:18 AM
There is a lot of money around bitcoins and therefore the topic of bitcoin is used by a lot of scammers who have always used new technologies and poor people's knowledge of the crypto currency for their deception. However, in this case, a forgotten way of trusting societies of the nineties was used, when they promised high interest on deposits. However, there is nothing to blame bitcoin for.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 01:53:31 AM
Basically, bitcoin is a digital currency and a investment kind of business. Those who thought that bitcoin is a scam are those who have experienced of loss of profits, savings and most specifically those who don't have enough knowledge. But if you take time to search and explore deep, you will discover and know how good this bitcoin is in our life.
Activity: 321
June 17, 2018, 01:52:08 AM
a better option is to invest directly, not through others. you can buy bitcoin with fiat. Keep it in your wallet and then wait until you see a profit. because the bitcoin is real and promising, not a scam.

There are people who says that bitcoin is scam. I can advise that you should research everything before you invest. You must aware and learn knowledge. There are some reason they are saying that bitcoin is scam because they dont even try bitcoin yet and they keep on giving negative comments.
Activity: 26
June 17, 2018, 01:36:15 AM
Bitcoin is not a SCAM! there are just other people who use bitcoin to execute their bad intentions, I suggest that you must be knowledgeable before you take an action, promising you such incredible offer are just bait for you to bite. This is how our world works there are many good people around to help you but there are also many bad people who will take advantage of you because you are don't have knowledgeable to a prior extent that you bite their offer using those promising returns that they are offering to you.

I repeat bitcoin is not a scam, Bitcoin is a young and great investment you just have to read more about this kind of stuff. Goodluck!
Activity: 70
June 17, 2018, 12:59:13 AM
Including third party is always harmful so, invest directly and sell also.
Activity: 36
June 14, 2018, 03:25:30 AM
Bitcoin is not scam they made it to make our world better and convinient in terms of mode of payment system,they called because theres a lot people are using name of bitcoin to operate they pyramiding scheme and aside from  it depends to the people how you used it because bitcoin goal is not an illegal.
Activity: 103
June 14, 2018, 03:20:09 AM
About a Scam I heard a lot of opinions.They are the opposite. Some believe that bitcoin is the future and others claim that it is a pyramid and sooner or later this bubble will burst.ts market situation,if you look at any share market, you can see there price is going down some case, thats not mean it is scam. Bitcoin is just started only, wait and see...
Activity: 63
Merit: 3
June 14, 2018, 03:18:31 AM
Yeah, too good to be true marketing are most likely scams which we should stay away as much as possible. I think hard work is the only way for us to profit in this world.
Activity: 31
June 14, 2018, 03:17:03 AM
its not scam..bitcoin is the largest digital currency. yes i was thinks like same but today i am wrong. see in few county all open the ATMS of bitcoin.
again i am saying its not scam.
Activity: 1
June 14, 2018, 02:57:01 AM
e。。。。。。
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 02:35:45 AM
BCH is a SCAM buddy!
Activity: 70
June 14, 2018, 02:33:34 AM

You should be very careful as it may cost you all your money if you invest it in phishing sites, I know something is not right with bitconnect and they have gone bankrupt now.
Activity: 350
June 14, 2018, 02:05:04 AM
yes you can see many of the service and investment program in this world is use the pyramid scheme or PONZI, so before you join with that you should know about it, should know about the risk,benefit and other things. are the developer are real, professional or not. after you make sure that service or investment progam are legit you can try with small amount first
Pages:
Jump to: