Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 36. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
June 10, 2018, 03:09:17 AM
Bitcoin was not a scam.. but peoples are used bitcoin for their scam. all we know many scammer are using bitcoin for their scam scheme cause peoples out there still has dont know how does bitcoin work. they need to educated more about bitcoin before saying bitcoin was a scam.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
June 10, 2018, 03:04:21 AM
 Unfortunately the scam in bitcoins are really occurs, even I heard that in the news while watching tv.
There are some greedy and bad people will do anything just to steel the money of other for their own sake and we should be aware of them, think wisely before you invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 07:00:51 PM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Unfortunately, this wasn't the first nor the last story I have heard about scammers using the name of bitcoin and cryptocurrency just to steal money from people. It really makes me sad because it's the reputation of this industry is taking the blame in some ways. I hope people will know the difference eventually.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
June 09, 2018, 06:56:13 PM
it is part of the story of people in this forum, the average person who joined in this forum never felt that your friends feel .. !!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 06:49:08 PM
There's too many scams out there now. Everyone should be careful and triple before accessing sites, sending payments and contacting the right people
Activity: 196
June 09, 2018, 06:48:17 PM
Bitcoin is no scam its very real most persons tend not have proper or concrete information about it or sometimes must have had a very bad first impression.I advise that such people forget about the past , make right consultations and make investments.Bitcoin is no scam
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 11:07:16 AM
as an answer to this question, I would like to quote the author of Yahoo Finance: "Bitcoin is a legal technology on the basis of a system that attracted the attention of the largest financial companies.This is not a trick or a hoax.This is something real and existing, though not tangible physically" . those who believe otherwise, just do not understand the issues of the functioning of the blockchain and cryptocurrency in general.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
June 09, 2018, 10:57:35 AM
Those who says btc is scam, those are the people that has lack of knowledge about btc and how crypto works. On the other hand we can't blame them, they only want to earn money but to believe in a scheme that is too good to be true, aren't you a fool for giving it a try. If only they know, just buy their own btc and keep it rather than investing in a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 462
June 09, 2018, 10:45:50 AM
Unfortunately many scammers create Bitcoin investment Ponzi schemes and they sell it as Bitcoin. These schemes offer daily interest and referral bonuses and Ponzi type networks. People should note that Bitcoin come with no guarantees of specific interest and referral bonuses, because you trade in a currency/commodity.

Stay away from these investment sites, where you in Bitcoin, but you never own these bitcoins. ^grrrrrr^

i also thought bitcoin is a scam at first but how will i know if i wont give it a try? right? so i was also helped by a friend to involved myself here and im here now happy and so contented with bitcoin and im planning to build a small business by the savings ive earned
Activity: 392
June 09, 2018, 10:38:02 AM
bitcoin is not a scam because like any asset it has certain price and if you bought it at maximum price it's only your problem. it just means that you are a bad investor.
A lot of people in this world really think that bitcoin is scam but that is not true bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency and investing in bitcoin is really a great decision, and for me all those people who says bitcoin is scam is thos people who doesn't have wide knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 10:04:15 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam, In fact, it is the best thing which can make your money double within a very limited period of time. Most people have a misconception about bitcoin that is they think sometimes it rises too much and suddenly it falls because of this thing they thought bitcoin is a scam.  First upon bitcoin is first decentralized cryptocurrency. So price of it not scalable. In my opinion, bitcoin is the best place for investment.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
June 09, 2018, 09:59:17 AM
Unfortunately many scammers create Bitcoin investment Ponzi schemes and they sell it as Bitcoin. These schemes offer daily interest and referral bonuses and Ponzi type networks. People should note that Bitcoin come with no guarantees of specific interest and referral bonuses, because you trade in a currency/commodity.

Stay away from these investment sites, where you in Bitcoin, but you never own these bitcoins. ^grrrrrr^

The most common type of scam out there now. bitcoin has been used by this greedy peoples to make their own hype. Because of this behavior many peoples that not understand how bitcoin work will believes bitcoin just some kind of ponzi type of network that surely will scam them out.
Activity: 47
June 09, 2018, 09:49:05 AM
got me there are people out there who are constantly working to make ,naive out of others especially the naive ones through ponzi schemes, we should be really careful about such people,Because, he/she might be a victim too. Being cautious and reading and having your own research will help you in the long run. Beware of scams my fellow Bitcoiners.

Indeed there are some people who used bitcoin to scam in fact there are ICO's in the forum that are scams especially the one that accept newbie. They might thought that newbies doesn't have that knowledge or because there are new to the forum. Lets be alert to determined if we are being scam let us read some articles and have some better research in order to protect our self from being scam.
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 08:33:06 AM
got me there are people out there who are constantly working to make ,naive out of others especially the naive ones through ponzi schemes, we should be really careful about such people,Because, he/she might be a victim too. Being cautious and reading and having your own research will help you in the long run. Beware of scams my fellow Bitcoiners.
copper member
Activity: 455
June 09, 2018, 08:26:07 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Bitcoin is not a scam, but the value of bitcoin is unstable, and for those who can not get into the market at the right time, it will not benefit from bitcoin, maybe because it's a bitcoin in say scam.
Activity: 115
June 09, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

Yes, that is very true that bitcoin is not a scam and there some people use bitcoin for bad things like inviting to invest in bitcoin and make a promise that your money will double after a month.
A good lesson for us, first we need to study what is bitcoin and how it works to make a research about cryptocurrency to avoid a pyramid scam. Don't believe in a promise make your own way to earn money in bitcoin.
Activity: 279
June 09, 2018, 08:18:48 AM
bitcoin as soon as they were not called: the scum, and the bubble, and the deception, and the pyramid. The reason for the scam, I think, is that people do not feel it physically, nor do they believe in its existence. I believe that, first of all, it is necessary to understand the subtleties of cryptocurrency in general and bitcoin in particular, and after that it is already unreasonable to criticize Roll Eyes
Activity: 132
June 09, 2018, 08:03:56 AM
Absolutely, bitcoin is not a scam. It's the people that are engage in illegal activities and using bitcoin as a front in their activity. Most people that were victims of this scam does not have the knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
June 09, 2018, 07:57:33 AM
Bitcoin is the opposite of a scam. While bitcoin in and of itself is noble, there will always be losers out there that prey on the naive or take advantage of good, trusting people. This is unfortunate, but we’ve - the global we - fostered a society in which scamming is some people’s only option to acquiring meaningful sums of money.
Activity: 462
June 09, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

I believe we can prevent said pyramiding scams not just by research but by logical reasoning as well. If the company they are about to invest on has no particular good background and has promises that are too good to be true, then I guess the token might end up a scam token.
Pages:
Jump to: