Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 39. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
June 04, 2018, 11:01:49 PM
It is only a "scam" because many people don't understand the first thing about Bitcoin. It is hardly a scam once you research it but to be fair the whole industry is ripe with scams. Also people get mixed up failed ICOs with scams or losing money with scams and because they associate those two things with scams, literally everything in crypto is a scam. Lose 30% on your trade with a lower cap coin bam thats a scam. An ICO fails and doesn't execute how it set out bam thats a scam. People need to take a step back and realize ponzi schemes are scams and when people take your money and give you absolutely nothing thats a scam. Everything else is just noise.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 10:33:36 PM
Good explanation. Bitcoin and other altcoins are becoming a hot market for scammers. I remembered watching a news about a Singaporean who went to other countries who scammed millions of dollars using the word "blockchain" and "dapps".
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
June 04, 2018, 10:01:30 PM
The only true investment in bitcoin is to buy it on one of the exchanges and leave it in your wallet for storage, and not to invest in any projects behind which there are incomprehensible people

Scam is everywhere. Scammers are smart enough to figure out another strategy in order to lure and trick people for their own good. But I don't believe Bitcoin is a scam, in fact it helps a lot of people who wants to earn and to be reach. It is legit and already proven by many.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 09:49:40 PM
The only true investment in bitcoin is to buy it on one of the exchanges and leave it in your wallet for storage, and not to invest in any projects behind which there are incomprehensible people
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 09:40:25 PM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

I think bitcoin is not scam but it is use to form a scam by bad motives of the greedy people. We all know bitcoin is so risky if you don't study it i just reminder bitcoin is not scam.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
June 04, 2018, 09:24:35 PM
Bitcoin is not scam.
It's the best cryptocurrency number 1.
Everyone know that BTC is not scam and king of crypto market.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 09:22:39 PM
a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.

Bitcoin is not the Scam, the people who maneuvers and controls it by doing unnecessary deeds are the real scam.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
June 04, 2018, 09:15:09 PM
Bitcoin isn't scam the bitcoiners make bitcoin a scam or immaculate speculation. So if the clients of an item is great then the item will enhance itself unmistakably however in the event that the clients are scam at that point there is no compelling reason to astound that bitcoin got be a scam. The great or awful about an item is dictated by the clients of that item.
Activity: 112
June 04, 2018, 09:13:22 PM
Bitcoin is no scam but we just have lots of scammers with the right ad proper information we would be able to to safe from on the block information is power and to be informed is to be in form.
Bitcoin is not scam, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which helps us financially. But we cant deny that there are lot of people who used it to scam others. Those people are the who wants easy money. Thas why we need to be careful. I already get scam here but I learned from it be more careful and make sure where I put my bitcoins.
Some people use Bitcoin’s success to collect funds and run away. This happens not only in Bitcoin but also in fiat. Bitcoin is indeed not a scam. As potential investors, we need to be meticulous on the business we are trying to get involved with. The business should be sustainable unlike the pyramiding scheme which you need to recruit to earn more. Rather than selling the products.
Activity: 89
June 04, 2018, 09:01:51 PM
Well majority of people think that bitcoin is a scam they didn't know the true meaning and benefits of BTC to us.
So if they not believe and it's hard to convince or to change their decisions that is not our problem they are absolutely missed the opportunity to lift up their life into successful one.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 08:49:33 PM
In the world of bitcoins  don't trust immediately. Do your research so that you won't become a victim on this kind of scam. Sometimes we think that the investment we put will grow but sadness it is a scam. We have a saying high risk high gain in this world so think first do research before you invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
June 04, 2018, 08:05:47 PM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Your are true many scammers use bitrcoin to scam people. They promised a short term income which newbie did not now is a big trap. Hope people before entering investment need careful research first before invest your money.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 07:14:19 PM
You are able to check all the things and their background before joining for example in bounty campaigns, make sure that you have read their whitepaper so you'll know if it will be a successful ICO project.
Activity: 238
June 04, 2018, 07:11:55 PM
Well, sometimes when someone had been scammed the problem is them too. Because when obviously it's a scam you shouldn't go for it because there's a lot choices in forum.
Activity: 216
June 04, 2018, 07:09:08 PM
Bitcoin is really not a scam. You just need to be picky when you are going to invest your money and make sure that it was not a scam. You should check their background.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 06:50:07 PM
Your story is great, because you have a lot to learn from your story. And we can all be cautious. We need to acquire more knowledge from this site so that we do not face such problems. But we believe that Bitcoin is real
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
June 04, 2018, 06:34:39 PM
Bitcoin is no scam but we just have lots of scammers with the right ad proper information we would be able to to safe from on the block information is power and to be informed is to be in form.
Bitcoin is not scam, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which helps us financially. But we cant deny that there are lot of people who used it to scam others. Those people are the who wants easy money. Thas why we need to be careful. I already get scam here but I learned from it be more careful and make sure where I put my bitcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
June 04, 2018, 06:30:02 PM
Interested story, well it good you experience the difference your self, like they do say experience is the best teach just believe you have learn from your mistakes, it very risk for a man not to take a risk because is part of life.
In the part for bitcoin it never a scam people only used it as a misse to scam others that is the may reason you have to do some research before involving in any project.
Activity: 114
June 04, 2018, 05:55:14 PM
bitcoin is not a scam because I know direct really real results and proven to pay.business this one is much in the interest of my friend's friend.
Activity: 16
June 04, 2018, 05:50:10 PM
This is the major issue with cryptos. One drawback for investors who are interested in investing in cryptocurrency, is the confusion about its legal status. Because these cryptocurrencies are unregulated, terrorists and extortionists are also using this as an opportunity for them. There are many incidents of scams including what exactly your story depicts, clarifying that it’s difficult to track illegal activities in cryptos. My opinion is that, the investors shouldn’t lose hope and just be cautious and explorative, which can definitely help prevent being scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: