Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 38. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
June 06, 2018, 07:48:08 AM
now many scams use cryptocurrency. they use the ponzi scheme in their investment and some make the coin using the ponzi scheme. you must research before you join in investment and don't thinking of a quick way to double your investment
A lot of newbies are getting into those type of investments because they know that it is faster to make profit in those type of investment compare to the recommended or suggested of the old cryptocurrency user, they are all hungry for fast money making but at the end, they always regret it because it always end up as a scam and it just stole their money so the newbies should listen to the older users so they will be go to the right path.
Bitcoin is not really a scam but many people use it for scaming that is why the bitcoin is now facing some negative issue, I believe that dropping of the bitcoin price is because of some negative issue on the feild. Many people really gain any has an interest on investing into it that is why Many people also used it for scamming.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 07:37:29 AM
No , I think bitcoin not scam
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 06, 2018, 07:27:34 AM
now many scams use cryptocurrency. they use the ponzi scheme in their investment and some make the coin using the ponzi scheme. you must research before you join in investment and don't thinking of a quick way to double your investment
A lot of newbies are getting into those type of investments because they know that it is faster to make profit in those type of investment compare to the recommended or suggested of the old cryptocurrency user, they are all hungry for fast money making but at the end, they always regret it because it always end up as a scam and it just stole their money so the newbies should listen to the older users so they will be go to the right path.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 06:55:15 AM
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
June 06, 2018, 06:20:55 AM
I think so many peoples don't understand about bitcoin, they thinking bitcoin will make us be come rich instant. and whom think bitcoin is SCAM they really don't know about bitcoin and don't believed bitcoin.
Activity: 154
June 06, 2018, 06:16:08 AM
ponzi and hyip 'GainMax' like that. many schemes use bitcoin. for some people, such fake investments are still a lot of fans. He held a luxury hotel investment seminar, which he offers is a ponzi not Bitcoin
Activity: 308
June 06, 2018, 05:58:57 AM
Bitcoin himself can not be a fraud. There are people who want to use bitcoin to steal money from you. The same thing is in life, many people want to deceive you. So you need to know the rules of safety and take care of your money and then everything will be in order.
Activity: 98
June 06, 2018, 05:55:30 AM
People who believe in Bitcoin are similar to those who don’t believe in Bitcoin.
Benefits are the most important, and some Bitcoin users have already benefited!
Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme or a tulip bubble. It is the beginning of the digital age.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
June 06, 2018, 05:47:35 AM
The only true investment in bitcoin is to buy it on one of the exchanges and leave it in your wallet for storage, and not to invest in any projects behind which there are incomprehensible people
well, it will just be the storage of money in the coin, and when you invest bitcoins in clear projects, it will be an investment in the project from which you expect returns in the form of services, bonuses or distribution of their profits.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 03:09:34 AM
Do not invest anything on those ponzi schemes, some people are trying to make money using the popularity of bitcoins. You should see the past price trends before investing.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 02:24:19 AM
Bitcoin No Scam Coin.All time Bitcoin running. Bitcoin Use Blockchain Technology For Payment. Some people Bad news provide. Bitcoin Scam,Bitcoin bad,Bitcoin Use Criminal And Many other news.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 02:06:00 AM
Such a significant number of individuals don't comprehend and believe that bitcoin is an approach to get rich rapidly. On the opposite side, there are individuals who comprehend about digital currency and how to do cash diversion business, so they make this hyip business program resemble an ICO venture or a cryptographic money venture. It's a disgrace, however there's not really anything we can do, aside from revealed to them that is hogwash.

For me my first impression is it was a scam because many scammer in this world. Until i'll do my own research and i found out it was not a scam. Bitcoin built to help the people to earn money depending on your hardwork and trust. Many poor poeple now become rich because of bitcoin, so we can't say that it is a scam. Believe and glory will follow.
Activity: 84
June 06, 2018, 01:29:34 AM
Such a significant number of individuals don't comprehend and believe that bitcoin is an approach to get rich rapidly. On the opposite side, there are individuals who comprehend about digital currency and how to do cash diversion business, so they make this hyip business program resemble an ICO venture or a cryptographic money venture. It's a disgrace, however there's not really anything we can do, aside from revealed to them that is hogwash.
Activity: 24
June 06, 2018, 01:26:08 AM
YES - Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people.
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 11:51:40 PM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Bitcoin is definitely not a scam. It's unfortunate to know that other fraudsters or scammers use bitcoin's name in order to get their victim.  But technically,  bitcoin is a good business and investments.  You just have to direct to bitcoin without any third-parties when making investment, to make sure that the money is secure. 
Activity: 119
June 05, 2018, 11:33:42 PM
In my opinion Bitcoin SCAM is not because many peoples joining and earned some tokens then after that they exchange into a money depends the value in the market.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
June 05, 2018, 11:22:09 PM
Woah, even after read just one or two sentences of your post, i already can smell scam in those words your friend told you. Like, how the hell you can double your bitcoin in a month? Too good to be true, and yes, don't believe something like that since we know, life isn't that easy dude.
Moreover, you get referral fees from every person you introduced about bitcoin? Lol. I never know that bitcoin become a MLM business now pft.
Good thing you decided not to invest, you're smart enough to do research your own and do the right thing. Well luck is on your side, i hope you can invest and gain profits from bitcoin without getting scammed like your friends. Be careful!

You are right! What I am hoping is that everyone should be just like him. Never to be caught by the trap of high Yield Investment Scams/ MLM, Pyramiding Scams. I think on my opinion, these kinds of problems can be solved through proper educstion among all who are interested and will be engaging in bitcoin especially in cryptocurrency in general. I hope these experience of his will be a role model to everyone that too good to be true investments are always a scam.
Activity: 115
June 05, 2018, 02:10:15 AM
Bitcoin is a currency that has fluctuating prices, you can not give certainty that next month bitcoin can rise 2x from the previous price. I think it looks very stupid.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
June 05, 2018, 02:06:45 AM
Don't trust to anyone who say that he could double your investment in a single month because it is really a scam because you don't have the control of that investment, this kind of hype scam has already stolen million of dollars from innocent people and until now they still exist, it is better to invest on your own to buy bitcoin and hold and wait for it to become $20k this year and don't be a victim of scammers.
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 01:06:13 AM
People who use bitcoin to gain more audience to scam people. I'm one of the living creature of witness the greatness of creation of satoshi nakamoto and soon bitcoin will be more popular than superheroes like superman. Because bitcoin is my real life hero! Powered by satoshi nakamoto
Pages:
Jump to: