Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 37. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 07:49:16 AM
Some of bitcoin mining is a scam but buying bitcoin or trading and any other legit way to earn bitcoin is not a scam.Bitcoin is not a scam but the people who  use the popularity of bitcoin in order to take advantage and fool people.The best thing people can do is get educated about nitcoins and cryptocurrencies.We all will make safe and calculated moves regarding our investments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 07:36:03 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
I think you are not allowed to complain about this loss, as well as blame your friend in it. It was your decision to open position, and it was your decision to close it with big loss. Revise your strategy and try once more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:38:19 PM
Every day I hear from my friends about scam ICOs. I would like to recommend you USECHAIN, which is not a scam, which sale of tokens is expected in the middle of June. https://www.usechain.net/ here, you can find out more about the campaign itself. I like the fact that it is the mirror identity of blockchain ecosystem
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
June 08, 2018, 05:36:17 PM
The impression that bitcoin is a scam arises from people who are trying to earn money from illegal ways. There are fake promises, pyramids and other modus operands.
Exactly! they are saying that because they were victim  or their relatives was a victim of scam and we cannot blame them, all we have to do is to prove them that they were wrong with their accusations by helping them informed and encouraging them to more about bitcoin.
Activity: 108
June 08, 2018, 05:32:12 PM
The impression that bitcoin is a scam arises from people who are trying to earn money from illegal ways. There are fake promises, pyramids and other modus operands.
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 12:58:06 PM
Nowadays there are so many bitcoin scams, you have to be careful investing in crypto world, if you do not want to lose your coin or your assets in the world crypto
Activity: 124
June 08, 2018, 09:15:13 AM
I think so many peoples don't understand about bitcoin, they thinking bitcoin will make us be come rich instant. and whom think bitcoin is SCAM they really don't know about bitcoin and don't believed bitcoin.

Exactly! You are right. I also don't understand Bitcoin clearly. So I converted myself in another ICO project SciDex. Looks everything legit and solid. Lots of room to grow and flourish.
Investing in an ICO project will make you more profitable if you find a good project. If you do not find a good project then I think you should invest in such a safer bitcoin. Currently, I find many fraudulent ICO projects.
Activity: 81
June 08, 2018, 08:23:09 AM
I think so many peoples don't understand about bitcoin, they thinking bitcoin will make us be come rich instant. and whom think bitcoin is SCAM they really don't know about bitcoin and don't believed bitcoin.

Exactly! You are right. I also don't understand Bitcoin clearly. So I converted myself in another ICO project SciDex. Looks everything legit and solid. Lots of room to grow and flourish.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 07:21:34 AM
Bitcoin is not scam, people they thought bitcoin are scam because they dont know yet about bitcoin. They are get some wrong information, so dont just assume things out by mere research , search the things thorouly to decide whether that thing is scam or real, like the Bitcoin story of yours.
Activity: 60
June 06, 2018, 10:31:36 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Nowadays, many scammers were scattered here in bitcoin. My first experienced was they didn`t released our  tokens after we joined in their campaign, then my next experienced was after we fill up the form for the airdrop campaign, my tokens were gone i didnt know what to do how i wish my tokens will comeback.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
June 06, 2018, 10:16:17 AM
it more precisely utilizes the big name Bitcoin to deceive others. such cases do exist, usually these irresponsible people are eyeing and looking for victims who are still blind to bitcoin.
Activity: 87
June 06, 2018, 10:15:54 AM
there are a lot of investment fraud right now, they promise you a high percentage of daily earnings that will encourage you to invest or those that require you to refer someone to invest and you get a percent of his investment. but if you do research, you will not be cheated by these people. bitcoin is actually not a scam and a scam that is actually people with malicious intent. move away from this investment site and do your own research. Good luck
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 06, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

Wow nice to hear that bro. This may be lesson for other who are think bitcoin is scam. Intelligent people never miss this opportunity. Nice story bro. These kind of post really need for current situation. Good luck.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
June 06, 2018, 09:09:45 AM
People who say bitcoin is a scam then they do not understand anything, they are affected by bad news so they also spread the wrong information like scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 08:40:30 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam but some people use the word bitcoin to scam others.You should be very careful because it can ruin your money if you invest it in scam website. Those are the reasons you should learn thoroughly and have Knowledge of cryptocurrency to make the right choice. Please respect the money. Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
June 06, 2018, 08:20:12 AM
Lol you should learn on how you trust your self and do it for you self eventho following your own guts may also help you on youw own mistake and learned from it also if you ever trust your friend stop complaining wether you botch lose coz bitcoin really unpredictable in this case you must know how to handle everything by your self and start trading and investing by your own
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
June 06, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

Good thing you did not joined. Any investments entered into a third party company I think is very risky and It could be a scam. It is hard to entrust your hard earned money to ang person who promises to double your investment in a short period of time. Be very careful of those third parties because they might end up as scammers. Based on my experience it is better if you will be the one to handle your investments just like what i am doing. If i loose my investments it is my fault. I will not pin point any person that i had been scammed.
Activity: 29
June 06, 2018, 08:14:49 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam, but some people use Bitcoin to create scams.
Activity: 812
June 06, 2018, 08:01:34 AM
You should not trust if you don't knw what is bitcoin.there's so many scam website now.you should be very careful because it might you lose all your money if you invest it in scam website.you can try faucet,gambling or read about crypto.
Do not trust anyone especially if you do not have any background about that. In addition to that, you should be very careful and do not trust anybody and try to know it before you invest. Just invest in trusted site and investment so that you can avoid from losing money.
Activity: 672
June 06, 2018, 07:53:51 AM
a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.
Knowing some negative experience with bitcoin could give us warning on the risk a head on dealing with investment with bitcoin. It could provide us time and knowledge for us to learn and to get to know bitcoin much more often and always make the most out the decision we could take on investing and having transaction for us to earn. People nowadays are capable on learning bitcoin as long as they have enough time and have the willingness to learn and to develop as a bitcoin users and as an investor on bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: