Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 9. (Read 18210 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 03:22:39 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
We can see that at the moment bitcoin prices are rising very strongly and have crossed the $ 10000 mark, a very important milestone. According to my analysis, if the $ 10000 milestone passes the bitcoin price will go straight to the $ 12000 mark. Therefore, I believe that this time we should wait for the bitcoin price to rise to the next milestone to be able to make the maximum profit.
Activity: 224
February 15, 2018, 02:56:48 PM
This is the best time to buy because all coins are dump. If l only have a choice now l want to buy coins and hold it so that l can earn also as big as they profit. But l don't have yet. If l get my salary l will buy a dump coins and sell it when the price is good for me to produce a business to have a stable income for our needs.
Actually it all depends on you and how much money you have. It also depends on your intention to wait for how long? Do you intend to do long-term investment or short-term investment? I think you should take note of it carefully because it's very important. We do not just ask about HOLD and sell or BUY and sell, we should also consider the discussions and information that already exist very much in this forum. There are so many people who have asked and discussed this matter. If you have enough money, just buy it. But if you do not have enough money, just collect by working. If the problem of buying when, that I do not know and can not predict. I can only suggest to buy as soon as possible because we do not know what will happen in the future.
But you have to advise him to invest the money that you can efford to lose . Don't put yourself in an ankward position which could break your currently financial.
If you have a family to support so i think you shouldn't try this one, just focus on your main job and comeback when you have more than you can spend.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
February 15, 2018, 02:06:35 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

In my opinion this the ideal time to buy bitcoin because the value of it is to cheap now because of price dump of mid early of January. Today the value of  bitcoin is constantly increasing and i think buying and holding of bitcoin now is giving opportunity to gain huge profit in the future.
The panic sell off looks spent and a bottom formed just below the $6000 price mark, suffice to say that now is a good buy. Anyone interested in playing safe however can split his purchases over several  segments as against dumping all their on one buy order so that eventually if price drops, he would be able to average it out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 11:54:26 AM
The best and appropriate time to buy bitcoin is when the demand is low than the supply or meaning when price by dollar is stable and the best time to sell is when there is an increase when you have return profit of your investment. Most people sell when there is little increase to their investment but no that risk is part of trading. You may sell and the price goes higher. It is advise that your get familiar with bitcoin stock market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 13, 2018, 11:13:02 PM

In my opinion this the ideal time to buy bitcoin because the value of it is to cheap now because of price dump of mid early of January. Today the value of  bitcoin is constantly increasing and i think buying and holding of bitcoin now is giving opportunity to gain huge profit in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
February 13, 2018, 08:37:09 PM
This is the best time to buy because all coins are dump. If l only have a choice now l want to buy coins and hold it so that l can earn also as big as they profit. But l don't have yet. If l get my salary l will buy a dump coins and sell it when the price is good for me to produce a business to have a stable income for our needs.
Actually it all depends on you and how much money you have. It also depends on your intention to wait for how long? Do you intend to do long-term investment or short-term investment? I think you should take note of it carefully because it's very important. We do not just ask about HOLD and sell or BUY and sell, we should also consider the discussions and information that already exist very much in this forum. There are so many people who have asked and discussed this matter. If you have enough money, just buy it. But if you do not have enough money, just collect by working. If the problem of buying when, that I do not know and can not predict. I can only suggest to buy as soon as possible because we do not know what will happen in the future.
Activity: 350
February 13, 2018, 08:21:30 PM
Today is the right time to buy because all flags are red. If the market is crashing it's not advisable to sell because you will loss.

you are right when the value is down then it is time to buy the currency crypto and if you sell it then you will lose it actually it is a trade principle, buy cheaply and sell it when the high price to get profit, and all traders already know it
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
February 13, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

February 13, 2018, 05:04:17 PM
To wait when he falls up to 5500 and to purchase and to hold by the end of the year. I think will costbe about 40 000 at the end of year!
Activity: 364
February 13, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

With the price down is not the right time to sell, you have to hold it and when the price goes down is your chance to buy
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 13, 2018, 06:31:06 AM
Now I would recommend who already sits in bitcoin to buy that is to average, and who else is not in bitkoin can buy at these levels. My opinion is that bitcoin will be very high and all that below $ 10,000 I think is a priority for buying.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
February 12, 2018, 05:02:35 PM
Simple rule that should everyone always remember; buy when the market value of bitcoin in the world trade market is at lower cost and sell it when the price fluctuates too high.
In this simple concept it can brings you to earn lots of income that you can use in future purposes.
Activity: 420
February 11, 2018, 03:20:15 PM
In getting involve in bitcoins you should always relay in the information before you give a specific actions. In buying bitcoin at lower price, while selling at higher price.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 01:39:25 AM
To be or not to be  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 01:38:53 AM
Now is the best time to buy BTC.because BTC as of now is crashing down.. Will wait for the right time to sell it when the price is going higher again..
Activity: 294
February 10, 2018, 08:14:41 PM
It can be seen in the last week that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating so I can hardly give specific advice for you. With the current uncertain market, we can take advantage of it to trade, short surfing. As you can see today's bitcoin prices are very volatile, I think you find out information, analyze carefully to be able to trade bitcoin.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 06:40:14 PM
time to hodl now
if you have money I advice you to buy bitcoin on less than 8000$
I don't think bitcoin could be less than it for a long time
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 10, 2018, 05:10:41 PM
I think its time to buy some bitcoin because bitcoin price is low now the price will rise after some time. Do not sell Bitcoin at a low price.
Bitcoin is mother of crypto world and it Can reach $30000 in 2018, Just wait some days then it will increase.
 So it is a good chance for us to buy bitcoin.

Currently I think you can sell bitcoin on USDT to prepare to buy bitcoin at lower price. According to the candlestick chart technical analysis, I think bitcoin may return to below 5k $ so you can use USDT to buy bitcoin at that price. The market is volatile so every decision should be considered.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
February 10, 2018, 02:47:46 PM
Obviously with the declining bitcoin price now I will not sell the bitcoin that I have there first because it is very not for me. and if I have the capital to buy, of course I will invest my money on bitcoin prices now.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 02:32:54 PM
I think its time to buy some bitcoin because bitcoin price is low now the price will rise after some time. Do not sell Bitcoin at a low price.
Bitcoin is mother of crypto world and it Can reach $30000 in 2018, Just wait some days then it will increase.
 So it is a good chance for us to buy bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: