Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 10. (Read 18210 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 02:16:16 PM
Today is the right time to buy because all flags are red. If the market is crashing it's not advisable to sell because you will loss.
I think at the moment we do not sell or buy bitcoin. It can be seen in recent days bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess. Today, bitcoin has just hit the $ 9000 level, it immediately fell back strongly, now bitcoin price is only $ 8300. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to fall sharply and to $ 7100, you buy bitcoin at that time.
Activity: 184
February 10, 2018, 01:07:28 PM
it is high time now to buy bitcoin...me if i have enough money i will buy bitcoin for the future price of bitcoin that way when it is already high in value i would gain much profit
We can see the market is fluctuating a lot and extremely difficult to predict, after bitcoin prices continued to rise in the past days and reached the $ 9000 level, today bitcoin prices have begun to fall sharply. Bitcoins are at $ 8300 after touching $ 9000. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall, so we should wait to be able to buy bitcoin at the lowest price.
Opportunity only comes once if we just wait for the right time in buying and selling but I suggest better buy now. because I meticulously bitcoin prices start to increase so what are we waiting for? , if you want to become a millionaire now is the time
Activity: 294
February 10, 2018, 12:58:38 PM
it is high time now to buy bitcoin...me if i have enough money i will buy bitcoin for the future price of bitcoin that way when it is already high in value i would gain much profit
We can see the market is fluctuating a lot and extremely difficult to predict, after bitcoin prices continued to rise in the past days and reached the $ 9000 level, today bitcoin prices have begun to fall sharply. Bitcoins are at $ 8300 after touching $ 9000. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall, so we should wait to be able to buy bitcoin at the lowest price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
February 10, 2018, 12:08:46 PM
You can buy bitcoins today, if you are ready to take this risk. At this time, a short-term correction of the exchange rate is expected, but then growth will continue. At least until the summer of 2018. After that, the situation will depend on the decisions of the G-8 countries.

Bitcoin has earned the trust of many people that it actually doesnt have to be advertised when announcements ard read.
Aftervthe Chinese new year, I am already thinkung that they are so cure to be tied with other imvetors?
Activity: 158
February 10, 2018, 11:57:43 AM
i think bitcoin have been falling recently,  i think it is the best chance to buy bitcoin, becausse i think when good news come, people are positive about bitcoin, the price will go up again
not only do the decreased bitcoin all have an impact on altcoin and other coins. but like buying and selling law better buy cheap then manjual high but there is a possibility bitcoin will experience dump this month I suggest buy at price 7000 $ because there will be possibility bitcoin will come back down again do not buy at 7500 $ and above
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
February 10, 2018, 11:27:52 AM
i think bitcoin have been falling recently,  i think it is the best chance to buy bitcoin, becausse i think when good news come, people are positive about bitcoin, the price will go up again
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
February 10, 2018, 11:20:22 AM
Definitely it's buy time.Because another bitcoin hardfork is coming.If you have 1 BTC.After hardfork you will receive 1 segwit×2.Now 1segwit×2 value = about 1400$

If you are going to start trading you should also save to your mind that the decision you could consider that value have no top and bottom point.  If the value of bitcoin pump what you waiting for sell if you are satisfied to the value. If there's a huge dump what you waiting for load  fiat and buy more bitcoin. It  the trading it very essential that you do not get avaricious for yourself, if you are too emotional and you don’t have patience one day you will mislay all.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 10:02:11 AM
First of all, bitcoin and all other crypto coins are no more torment the recovery. I have contemplated all the periods as an accurate time to invest in bitcoin. Investing through the dip is the greatest and the right time to vend your bitcoins is when you are having a decent amount of income as you want.
Activity: 168
Merit: 16
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
February 10, 2018, 04:33:03 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

As I read all of the comments here, I suggestly recommend to you guys to register to 2 trading sites. I personally recommend Binance and Cryptopia. Why? It’s really easy to use and the registration is still open. We really need to at least have 2 for us to make sure that we are not left behind. Some of the big sites like Bittrex are already closed. Probably due to high volume of trading. Just to make sure we have an account, try and register now even if you’re not yet into trading.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 02:04:34 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

The current BTC price has decreased, now BTC is not selling time. Many people think of BTC buying time now. Those investors who are now investing BTC every week are a little less. Thinking about the future, it is better to invest in bitcoin now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 01:56:19 AM
Now bitcoin prices have started to stabilize.. no movements that can drive me crazy and I will buy to be saved then hold.. according to the widely circulated news bitcoin price will be worth 50K$ so I'm really sure to buy her this time..
well in my opinion the best time to buy bitcoin is when its price go low then you can buy as much as you can and then keep it on hold and wait for the right time when its time come then sell bitcoin and get a good profit normally bitcoin price is going low and high and all the investors are going to take a profit from that bitcoin is very safe and sound for investment and it make a lot of people rich in a short time and i'm quite sure that everyone will do same thing which i do .
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 10, 2018, 12:10:55 AM
Still Bitcoin is on lowest price so this is good time to buy and hold. But do remember crypto currencies moves up and down on predictions so must think before you want to invest in crypto currencies. never put all your moeny in crypto currencies.
Well today is really the best time to sell because bitcoin today is in a low price status and this status may lead is to the big profit in the near future if the price of bitcoin change to high status.Bitcoin may change anytime that is why we need to prepare through buying many btc today so that we can really earn a huge amount.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 11:18:51 PM
Still Bitcoin is on lowest price so this is good time to buy and hold. But do remember crypto currencies moves up and down on predictions so must think before you want to invest in crypto currencies. never put all your moeny in crypto currencies.
Activity: 270
February 09, 2018, 11:11:51 PM
You can buy bitcoins today, if you are ready to take this risk. At this time, a short-term correction of the exchange rate is expected, but then growth will continue. At least until the summer of 2018. After that, the situation will depend on the decisions of the G-8 countries.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
February 09, 2018, 04:58:58 PM
Now bitcoin prices have started to stabilize.. no movements that can drive me crazy and I will buy to be saved then hold.. according to the widely circulated news bitcoin price will be worth 50K$ so I'm really sure to buy her this time..
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
February 09, 2018, 04:50:22 PM
I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin or start investing in bitcoin. Because at this time bitcoin prices are quite low, I'm sure even though bitcoin prices are low but for future bitcoin prices will recover at very high prices. these low bitcoin prices may be due to bans in some countries that hold bitcoins. I am sure in this ban there must be some mischievous people who continue to use bitcoin toWith Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out? meet the necessities of life.
Activity: 392
February 09, 2018, 12:37:49 PM
We can see the current price of bitcoin is stopping at $ 8000 and can not continue. So I think this is the most integrated time so that we can sell the bitcoin before it can go down. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will not be able to break through the $ 8000 mark and will continue to fall back to $ 5600.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 11:28:47 AM
This is a good time for buy bitcoin and hold it for 2-3 months untill price going up. Or you can try buy altcoin like Electroneum or Monero and hold it for 3-4 months . I recommend to hold ETN and Trade token.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 09:32:47 AM
I think that now is the time to buy bitcoin. Correction is complete. Next, growth will begin. So you need to buy bitcoin and keep it. You do not need to sell bitcoin right now.
Activity: 294
February 09, 2018, 09:06:35 AM
I believe that with the practical value that bitcoin brings, in the long run we should buy bitcoin and keep for about a year, then the value of bitcoin will increase tremendously. But if you have a short amount of time, then I recommend selling the bitcoin. In recent days, bitcoin prices have risen again but are experiencing very big and very hesitant to go down in the next few days.
So the bitcoin price is very reasonable so you can sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: