Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 11. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 08:14:28 AM
It depends what's you tp  but i usually just hold until like 30k but what i do if btc dumps i buy the dip to get that loss become a profit but sometimes of course it still dumps after the dip.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
February 09, 2018, 08:01:13 AM
I think this is the  perfect time to buy bitcoins with your own money . Maybe you will not get opportunity like now to buy bitcoin ..
And this is also a good time to buy altcoins if you have extra money .
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
February 09, 2018, 07:24:51 AM
Today price of the bitcoin is increase a little compared to the last few weeks price decreased. It is up to you if you want to Buy or to Sell your bitcoin.

But if you have choice better to Buy and hold your bitcoin. Because bitcoin for sure will increase the pricd again after few weeks. But the decision is depends to you or what do you think. Don't lose some profit that possible you get in the future.
Everyone have different strategy of work. Everyone comes with some different needs and problems. So there are only two options for an individual, either to keep holding or sell it. So it is only you now, who have to decide according to the needs what to do. Like you said, it is best time for a person to sell who have kept bitcoins from last 2 3 years.
You have to remember in 2013, because Mt.Gox - the largest exchange in that time - closed and stolen all money of user made the Bitcoin price dumped so much. But, for currently, how to make the Bitcoin price dump so much like that? The community need to have good reason but, beside that, some countries used Bitcoin for payment system. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 29, 2018, 02:26:17 PM
Today price of the bitcoin is increase a little compared to the last few weeks price decreased. It is up to you if you want to Buy or to Sell your bitcoin.

But if you have choice better to Buy and hold your bitcoin. Because bitcoin for sure will increase the pricd again after few weeks. But the decision is depends to you or what do you think. Don't lose some profit that possible you get in the future.
Today, after a tweet about Elon Musk's crypto money, there was a lot of Bitcoin sales. I think the area where Bitcoin is affected is very wide. And it may be necessary to keep up with the news on the agenda.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
January 29, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

Everyone have different strategy of work. Everyone comes with some different needs and problems. So there are only two options for an individual, either to keep holding or sell it. So it is only you now, who have to decide according to the needs what to do. Like you said, it is best time for a person to sell who have kept bitcoins from last 2 3 years.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 06:59:34 AM
This is just an beginning of an new revolution that bitcoin has started and it has lot to offer in near future and the price of bitcoins will go very high in long run so its good to save bitcoins for future and sell it only if there is any emergency situation for you and buying now will depend on individual as not all will be in position to buy at the current price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
January 29, 2018, 04:58:04 AM
Prices are low so in my opinion is time to buy
If you are in this position that you can go for buying of some bitcoins, then it is really the best time for buying some good number of bitcoins and that too as early as possible. Selling at time when the market value is not that much high will not result in your favor and that you will not be able to have anything good at the end. Hold your bitcoins and try to buy more number of bitcoins for having a better tomorrow.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 02:50:41 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
I think that if you have large capital then you should buy bitcoin at the present time and keep it waiting for the price up. As we know by the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin has reached the $ 20000 mark and in early 2018 the price of bitcoin has reached $ 11000- $ 13000 I think the price of bitcoin fell by nearly 50% due to bitcoin signed combination futures as well as last year's major investors took profits causing bitcoin prices to fall. This is a bitcoin problem in Korea as well as in China, but I believe that with the development of bitcoin the price of bitcoin will quickly come back to over $ 20000.
Activity: 210
January 29, 2018, 02:16:24 AM
any financial instrument, including bitcoin need to buy at the minimum position. You need to understand that not any tool can not grow forever. Given the current price, it is possible to say that one should buy
Activity: 91
January 29, 2018, 01:48:39 AM
with bitcoin's price drop, i think this is a good opportunity to buy. so that when the the btc value rises, so is your investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
January 29, 2018, 01:30:55 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

It's never a good time to sell when the price is dropping. We've been through this situation before and a lot of people would agree that this would be a good opportunity to buy and get more btcs. I'm possitive of a price rebound pretty soon
just like now,as bitcoin price drops again never think of selling them or else you will face losses and eventually regrets that decision,if you had saved your coins the time you post this,and sell them after two months as bitcoin reached the top price of $20,000 ,i guess you have a basis now about what bitcoin is capacities regarding this situation.and for how many years bitcoin had passed lots of trouble like this.just stay holding now.until it recovers maybe next month is enough
We saw possibilities I think. But we can not say it will be recovered may be this value is its recovered value..
If we move with belief it can go over 200k or if we think about realities like trends and possibilities like above mentioned it reached 20k, so our movements can be more profitable.
About question timing of trade, trading is profitable if there is volatility..
so price doesn't matter..
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 29, 2018, 01:22:34 AM

It's never a good time to sell when the price is dropping. We've been through this situation before and a lot of people would agree that this would be a good opportunity to buy and get more btcs. I'm possitive of a price rebound pretty soon
just like now,as bitcoin price drops again never think of selling them or else you will face losses and eventually regrets that decision,if you had saved your coins the time you post this,and sell them after two months as bitcoin reached the top price of $20,000 ,i guess you have a basis now about what bitcoin is capacities regarding this situation.and for how many years bitcoin had passed lots of trouble like this.just stay holding now.until it recovers maybe next month is enough
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

For me I go in buying of bitcoin, a lot of profit I'm sure in the future. Price reach almost $20K and now is in $12K, waiting of right time to make sure to earn profit, don't panic this time because it is normal in the bitcoin market. This is the beauty of volatile price, you have a chance to earn profit in the future if you avoid greediness and panicking. Be smart, if you think you have no profit if you want to sell this time then hold. And if you want to invest, right now is the time, it will become popular in the future and also the price will increase.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
January 28, 2018, 09:20:27 PM

Yeah right. Its never be a good time to sell if the value of bitcoin is falling. But rather its a perfect time to buy a lot of it and hold until it recover its price. Because if you sell your coin in dip, im sure you will just loss your money. The fall down is natural for bitcoin , because eventually it will recover and surpass its past price. So you should keep your faith in BTC.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
January 28, 2018, 09:17:11 PM
Well, if you are scared already and can't hold the drop any longer then withdraw your savings because further drops on btc's price might give you more stress and frustrations, though you lost some money at least you are now relieved somehow.

While on the other hand, you could make this bad situation favorable unto you if you have the guts to continue. Take this opportunity to buy even more and hold so that you would get larger profit when btc gain its momentum again. To do this, you must give your full trust to btc and be brave enough to endure the hard times like this.

Whatever you will choose between the two, make sure to analyze it first because we're discussing here is all about money which is a very important matter.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
January 28, 2018, 09:11:53 PM

Activity: 98
January 28, 2018, 08:56:59 PM
It is time to buy, honestly I already buy bitcoins on the drop lately because I trusted bitcoins and they always comes back up in a fall so why doubt them. Haven't you noticed that every fall have a huge pump? The previous segwit, the bitxoins almost falls that much ad a lot of us panic selling their coins but what happened after? They pump hige than their original price. That also happen when china banned cryptocurrency it falls and after that set up a new high record so why don't just invest in them and trust them.
Activity: 12
January 28, 2018, 08:55:05 PM
Check out the price. If it is low then go dont hesitate to buy. Then sell it when the price go up.
Activity: 149
January 28, 2018, 08:34:32 PM
Some analysts suggest that the price will now rise until the 16K area max, after which it way do another dive down to test the lows, and then finally take off again upwards. But you'd better do your on research.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
January 28, 2018, 01:37:05 PM
Prices are low so in my opinion is time to buy
i think it depends upon your strategy that what is your opinion that is the price going to decrease or increase?, but as we can see now bitcoin is  price decreasing due to bitcoin banned in china. Maybe this time is time to buy because now price is lower as compared to two months ago.in my opinion this is the best time to buy more bitcoin.because this year is the best time for crypto to go high. much better to earn a bitcoin using the different campaign. But make sure that your earned bitcoin gives a benefits like converting to fiat some of earned bitcoin because incase that bitcoin will crash due to fork eoncounter, you have sure money.
Pages:
Jump to: