Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 8. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 10:05:26 PM
buy and hold, it will get better. or if you have no money, you just have to hold back. selling is not an option if you do not need money. well, but it all depends on the principle of each of us.
yes it is true gan. This bitcoin can be used to buy or sell. it depends on the principle and the will of each. if we are not in need of money, then better invest in advance with other words detained first. but if the coin soar is better sold. in selling coins do not be in a hurry.
bitcoin can also be used to buy. when the price of coins is low then it can be to buy it. when later the price has soared, then it can be to sell it. but still depends on the principle of each.
Activity: 76
February 24, 2018, 08:43:58 PM
Yes this is the time as per the bitcoin sell and buy chart this is the time to bitcoin trade.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
February 24, 2018, 07:57:39 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

It's never a good time to sell when the price is dropping. We've been through this situation before and a lot of people would agree that this would be a good opportunity to buy and get more btcs. I'm possitive of a price rebound pretty soon

As the last experience the price of bitcoin will rebound so no need to be panic right now.
What we should do is buying more now to keep our profit when it goes up. So thats why its not good if we trade all in one. Spare money to buy back if our prediction goes wrong
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
February 24, 2018, 07:52:18 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
Everyone will know to buy bitcoin when the price drops and hold it until the price rises again, yesterday is an opportunity to buy it because the price dropped dramatically and I think at that time there must be many people who buy it and hold it. until bitcoin prices rise high. In addition it must be supported with caution and able to predict the development situation of bitcoin. hopefully everything is as planned and as expected
In my opinion, the Bitcoin price can decreases to $8,000 again because the next correction price depend on the end of this month.
Bullish trend at the of this month is a good signal for bounce time, but bearish trend just make the first candle of March will be red.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 24, 2018, 06:12:49 PM
Everyone will know to buy bitcoin when the price drops and hold it until the price rises again, yesterday is an opportunity to buy it because the price dropped dramatically and I think at that time there must be many people who buy it and hold it. until bitcoin prices rise high. In addition it must be supported with caution and able to predict the development situation of bitcoin. hopefully everything is as planned and as expected
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 04:10:07 PM
I think this time is the best time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin prices have been dropping sharply in the past few hours and are now at $ 9500 still on a sharp decline. I believe that at the moment we can wait for a bit more price and buy and then keep the bitcoin price up for sale, so profits will be very high.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 03:47:42 PM
I would say this is not a good time to sell, price had recovered more from the dead fall and now again it is not stable but was around the 10k mark, it will rise up again I think it requires some time until then it is good to hold.
Activity: 112
February 24, 2018, 03:14:12 PM
Although in recent days bitcoin prices are recovering extremely strong, but today you can see things have reversed, bitcoin prices have been steadily falling for many hours. Currently the bitcoin price is $ 9500 and is still on the decline, so I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin at the best price, you need to always monitor the market.
Activity: 420
February 24, 2018, 02:53:19 PM
As of now I will recommend or suggest to hold your bitcoins because the market value of bitcoin is not too high; from this you cannot gain or earned too much income because of a lower value.
Activity: 107
February 17, 2018, 01:29:30 AM
Well, here's a good time to buy not to sell.
Wait till normal BTC returns.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2018, 01:26:09 AM
buy and hold, it will get better. or if you have no money, you just have to hold back. selling is not an option if you do not need money. well, but it all depends on the principle of each of us.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
February 17, 2018, 12:52:30 AM
No more speculation..green it's lovely  Kiss
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 01:40:49 AM
I think Bitcoin never goes $19000 or $20000 in this year. The price will move with in $15000. So I think we may sell a part of Bitcoin and if down again the we buy. If you are not a loser you just need to have some patience and observer the market.So whatever you do be careful other wise you make loss.
Activity: 168
February 16, 2018, 01:17:30 AM

Today's bitcoin prices have stabilized and are growing steadily. It's time to take your bitcoin.

I missed the lowest price a week ago.
Activity: 311
February 16, 2018, 12:39:35 AM
Now it is time to sell, because Bitcoin price now is quite high, more than 8000 USD, see here http://preev.com/Grin
We can see that bitcoin prices are rising sharply in recent days and there are no signs of a decline. The bitcoin price is now above $ 10000, so we think it's a good time to buy Bitcoin. At the moment, the bitcoin price is $ 10120 and is still going strong, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will keep rising in the coming days.
Activity: 294
February 15, 2018, 11:55:49 PM
Right now I think bitcoin is in a bit of a sweet spot at 3600. I am expecting the price to fall slightly to around 3300 at some point but eventually to rebound back above $4k, so really right now you could go either way, sell and look to buy back in if the price falls (riskier) or hold and wait for it to recover some more.
now is the time to buy Bitcoin. spend all your money to buy Bitcoin now. see the price is so cheap. if you want to sell Bitcoin please wait 1-2 months. surely you will profit.
We can see the market is moving very big gas both bitcoin and altcoin have increased in price. I also think this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin and keep it. Bitcoin prices have surpassed $ 10000 yesterday and I am confident that bitcoin's price will reach $ 12,000 in the coming days. So buy it now before prices continue to rise.
We can see that the days of bitcoin are moving in the same direction. Bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past few days, and bitcoins have surpassed $ 10000 yesterday and are still rising strongly. I think that at the moment we should not buy more bitcoin and wait for the market to look at the price. It can be seen that bitcoin prices have increased rapidly and can be reduced at any time due to the strong selling pressure.
Activity: 121
February 15, 2018, 11:41:54 PM
Right now I think bitcoin is in a bit of a sweet spot at 3600. I am expecting the price to fall slightly to around 3300 at some point but eventually to rebound back above $4k, so really right now you could go either way, sell and look to buy back in if the price falls (riskier) or hold and wait for it to recover some more.
now is the time to buy Bitcoin. spend all your money to buy Bitcoin now. see the price is so cheap. if you want to sell Bitcoin please wait 1-2 months. surely you will profit.
We can see the market is moving very big gas both bitcoin and altcoin have increased in price. I also think this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin and keep it. Bitcoin prices have surpassed $ 10000 yesterday and I am confident that bitcoin's price will reach $ 12,000 in the coming days. So buy it now before prices continue to rise.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
February 15, 2018, 07:31:30 PM
it's time to buy Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin is now down, and this should be taken advantage of for traders to take huge profits to trade even for long-term investments.

It is now slowly pumping, but it is not too late to buy bitcoin, we are still waiting for it to come back on its $20,000 price and right now it is just $10,000 so technically we could make huge profits in the next ATH since it is just halfway on its last ATH. Buying bitcoins right now would be more worth it than what you think.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
February 15, 2018, 07:29:40 PM
This is the best time to buy because all coins are dump. If l only have a choice now l want to buy coins and hold it so that l can earn also as big as they profit. But l don't have yet. If l get my salary l will buy a dump coins and sell it when the price is good for me to produce a business to have a stable income for our needs.
Actually it all depends on you and how much money you have. It also depends on your intention to wait for how long? Do you intend to do long-term investment or short-term investment? I think you should take note of it carefully because it's very important. We do not just ask about HOLD and sell or BUY and sell, we should also consider the discussions and information that already exist very much in this forum. There are so many people who have asked and discussed this matter. If you have enough money, just buy it. But if you do not have enough money, just collect by working. If the problem of buying when, that I do not know and can not predict. I can only suggest to buy as soon as possible because we do not know what will happen in the future.

I think I also have the same thoughts as you, besides all in your investment must be smart to choose the right time to buy and sell, because if we can not choose the right time, we will not have profit but we will get the loss, from there you have to consider again, whether you should invest with a lot or little money.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
February 15, 2018, 07:20:44 PM
it's time to buy Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin is now down, and this should be taken advantage of for traders to take huge profits to trade even for long-term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: