Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin trading strategy - page 13. (Read 13734 times)

Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 12, 2015, 08:52:20 AM
You can either follow the charts or trade based on news event or better rely on both as indicators. Usually i will rely on moving averages so that i can spot the trend especially if there is a reversal or when price is at oversold position. Nevertheless try not to take unnecessary risk when it comes to trading.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
May 12, 2015, 08:29:23 AM
ahh keep in mind that is mega stressful to day-trade bitcoin, at least for me it was.) better is to buy at current prices and HODL!.)
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 12, 2015, 08:13:51 AM
I'm starting trading with bitcoins a couple of month already i buy low and sell high but really i wanna know if there are any strategies or equations to follow to know which time is perfect to buy or sell  or which is not and so on ......

I guess there is only one strategy in the cryptocoin world that works in the long haul (apart from arbitrage, of course), that is, to follow big fish and not get caught in the way (unless you are the big fish indeed)...
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 12, 2015, 07:45:57 AM
I'm starting trading with bitcoins a couple of month already i buy low and sell high but really i wanna know if there are any strategies or equations to follow to know which time is perfect to buy or sell  or which is not and so on ......
I think you will only know that if you have been experienced it. Experienced is the best way to know or to learn how to know when you will buy or sell your coins.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 12, 2015, 06:08:05 AM
everyone is leveraging with shorting positions this days, this is the strategy, also try to operate in an exchange with the lowest fee possible, because you need many small movements which are done frequently, to increase your income
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
May 12, 2015, 05:49:18 AM
(I'm not a trader) As you said, buy low - sell high. Also, since I usually prefer to gain my bitcoins position rather than fiat, I try to take advantage of downtrends to short more coins. As for reading graphs (which I am especially bad at) you may want to look at the EMA lines, especially the crossings.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 12, 2015, 05:19:44 AM
if you are interested even in small profits try arbitrating
Activity: 320
Merit: 261
Web developper
May 12, 2015, 03:01:00 AM
I'm starting trading with bitcoins a couple of month already i buy low and sell high but really i wanna know if there are any strategies or equations to follow to know which time is perfect to buy or sell  or which is not and so on ......
Pages:
Jump to: