Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Altcoin - page 2. (Read 3301 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 11:54:16 PM
I consider every option portage one day is the best chance to put resources into altcoin in light of the fact that now the estimation of bitcoin is high prompting altcoin extremely base and it is an open door for representatives to purchase coin at modest cost after The substance of bitcoin altcoin will increment massively numerous individuals will procure words from it and bitcoin now who should offer what should offer the cost of bitcoin through hard passage will be emphatically reduced.
Activity: 123
August 17, 2018, 10:41:19 AM
Bitcoin is always good investment. But For multiple time profit it is good to invest in altcoin. Like ICO coins or coins
Newly Listed in CMC top 100.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 10:36:39 AM
Bitcoin is one of the strongest currencies for today. It has the strongest position, which gives it an advantage in retaining a significant market share.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 10:36:08 AM
The market is currently red and difficult, the dominance of bitcoin is currently too strong, reaching more than 54%, in my opinion this makes the competition of altcoins very tight, even though 1800 altcoins are available but this is more profitable for bitcoin to continue to dominate.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 10:33:53 AM
Btc is the king but altcoins will make the most profits,I have once
of course it is the king? i mean that tnere are others good cryproxurrency not only bitcoin we shpuld pay uour attention at
Bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency as money, but its rivals are more usable. Bitcoin will be usable at an appreciably large scale, and that one of its rivals won’t overtake it at a certain point as the most functional cryptocurrency. There’s also the need to invest a considerable amount of money at first. Altcoin mining is more within reach for the average person. Bitcoin always kept its dominance in total market capitalization over altcoins in past years, ranging from stunning 95% to a bottom low of 37%. altcoin is an alternative to bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 17, 2018, 06:24:18 AM
of course it is the king? i mean that tnere are others good cryproxurrency not only bitcoin we shpuld pay uour attention at
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 17, 2018, 06:23:29 AM
Hello,

As we all awaiting the outcome of the Hardfork, many investors are presently on BTC.

What altcoin will you trade against BTC after fork 🍴?
bitcoin is goor but i do not think that it is the best cryproxurrenxy on the mrket? it has some very strong competitorss
copper member
Activity: 308
August 17, 2018, 06:22:03 AM
copper member
August 17, 2018, 04:53:43 AM
There are wide range of altcoins to trade, particularly I trade the unpopular ones, I made about 20% profit on ICN on a single trade
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 04:52:12 AM
Maybe u can go to this website have a look
https://gcox.com/

they launching their new coin name ACM from GCOX, as i know manny pacquiao, michael owen and jason derulo invest into it too  Cool
they doing 1st ITS now, price quite reasonable, can invest and wait see whether we can earn double or triple  ... lol  Grin
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
August 17, 2018, 04:47:48 AM
actually, if we can choose altcoin that is in the top fifty, we have a big chance to make a big profit as long as we know the good time to buy and sell. that altcoin will have a time to up and down so I think there must be a gap of price between the up and down of the price that we can use to buy the coin and then sell the coin. but this will not easy to do as we know, we still need to analyze the coin to find the profitable coin and if we can get much of bitcoin, then we can sell the bitcoin when the price can increase.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
August 16, 2018, 09:47:44 PM
The btc dominance show us that the number prove it this investment are little bit more safe than the altcoin. Altcoin still need time to prove how it is use for daily life, & at this moment are not quite good time for altcoin season. For me it is just like unfair to make comparisons between btc & altcoin, cause btc has so many trading pair. Almost all altcoin are paired into btc on exchanges market.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 09:15:22 PM
Hello,

As we all awaiting the outcome of the Hardfork, many investors are presently on BTC.

What altcoin will you trade against BTC after fork 🍴?
btc is the choice almost for everyone to make the investment more safe. They still buy in some other alts to make some short time investment to make some profit to make them go through the hard time at present.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
August 16, 2018, 09:04:33 PM
When talking about the one which is safe, I will go for bitcoin and never like to choose an altcoin in my life. Altcoins are just there to make us rich for some short period of time. Some even die off after a quick boom but bitcoin never gets to such low prices even though people complain that the price is too low. Bitcoin will always rule the crypto-world.
copper member
Activity: 252
August 15, 2018, 05:34:44 AM
Bitcoin Hard Ford the bitcoin Capital will go to Altcoin to Maintain the balance that leads to Lltcoin will increase dramatically. Bitcoin is More trusted Currency as Compared to altcoin and bitcoin is high value in Comparison with altcoin. Many top coins are Change many people life and Many dump Coins loss All money of people. So i See that Money flow are Flowing to Bitcoin now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 03:42:20 AM
In my own opinion altcoin can not be better than bitcoin. All altcoins are subject to bitcoin pricing. And usually bitcoins speculation, not altcoin. Altcoins just behind the BTC on the exchange rate. At present, the trend of investing in altcoins is higher than that of Bitcoin but the exchange rate of BTC is still at the highest level in the market
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
August 09, 2018, 02:30:22 AM
You can gain more in altcoins in terms of percent high in price. But that is not the reason to tell that it is better than bitcoin. Bitcoin will still be at best as it is the basic coin in trading.
December 31, 2017, 09:00:55 AM
Alt trading require more concentration, skill, information, and is not for a lazy trader.
December 31, 2017, 08:57:40 AM
what is altcoin ?

Alcoins are any other cryptocurrency apart from bitcoin. Example are: DGB, ETH, BCH, DASH and so on
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 02:30:09 PM
BTC is the king, it is the first crypto and the strongest. Alot of altcoins will come and go but a hand full will stay and rise alongside BTC. That is my opinions. A lot of goos alts at the moment, ETH and Ripple just to name two.
Pages:
Jump to: