Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion - page 15. (Read 4444 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
September 20, 2017, 11:45:44 AM
There is a big difference between bitcoin and deep onion. Bitcoin has proved its existence and value over the years while deep onion is a new altcoin. So bitcoin is the strongest digital currency that it cannot beat by deeponion.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 20, 2017, 11:36:36 AM
Both coins are different, there is nothing to compare about.  The only similarity is that you can mine them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 05:51:35 AM
Deeponion and BTC have no comparison as BTC is a old coin and Deeponion is a new baby in crypto market, but in short spam of time, Deeponion can give you more return then BTC as small marketcap coins have more potential to grow.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
September 19, 2017, 12:37:20 PM
We both need Bitcoin and Deep Onion. If you are a holder of bitcoins then somebody will give you deep onion coins, would you receive it or neglect it? :-)  If your answer is Yes... Why?  If your answer is no.... Why not?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 11:43:57 AM
There is no comparison between both because Bitcoin is a proved cryptocurrency worldwide & on the other hand deeponion is a new altcoin. But my opinion is if you want to earn good money in short term you can buy deeponion & hold it for sometime it will definitely give you more profit than Btc but one thing is good about Deeponion is they are using Tor integration. But Btc is still no 1 for me.
Activity: 980
September 19, 2017, 10:24:28 AM
No comparison between DEEPONION and BTC as BTC is a open source crypto and DEEPONION using TOR integration and your anonymity is guaranteed. It will Protect you from network surveillance and hackers. We can earn DEEPONION by airdrop and community support but we have to purchase BTC, if we want to add it to our portfolio.
Activity: 266
September 19, 2017, 09:33:46 AM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference?  

Share your thoughts :-)
Obviously different, bitcoin is epic while deepcoin is garbage, bitcoin will never do airdrop or giveaway while deepcoin distributes their coins for free.
I agree bitcoin. bitcoin is still the greatest and deep onion is totally trash. There is nothing proving that this is a good coin. Therefore, stop buying this bullshit unless you think that you are able to make money from pump n dump in this coin. Stay away from trash coin if you are a long-term holder

LOL. Calm down dude. Not sure why you are so angry?

DeepOnion is certainly not "trash." There are plenty of successful coins that did airdrop distributions.

Most would argue that ICOs are a much worse initial distribution technique -- especially for coins looking to scam folks and gain money for nothing. I would also like to learn about your Cartaxi coin? Does it have a track record that shows it "proving this this [sic] is a good coin?" I suspect not. Just another ICO trying to make a name for itself.

Yet you're okay with carrying it's signature? Seems pretty odd and perhaps a little hypocritical.
Mr
Activity: 309
September 19, 2017, 08:53:19 AM

Obviously different, bitcoin is epic while deepcoin is garbage, bitcoin will never do airdrop or giveaway while deepcoin distributes their coins for free.
I agree bitcoin. bitcoin is still the greatest and deep onion is totally trash. There is nothing proving that this is a good coin. Therefore, stop buying this bullshit unless you think that you are able to make money from pump n dump in this coin. Stay away from trash coin if you are a long-term holder
Activity: 132
September 19, 2017, 08:19:50 AM
There are many different with Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion.Firstly Bitcoin is main currency or wrold currency on the other hand Deep Onion is only alt coin.Secondly Bitcoin value is $3868 and Deep Onion price is nothing to Bitcoin.

Yep, but I think there will be a U shape line for DeepOnion to get fly. Many countries will ban btc, deeponion will live with tor.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
September 19, 2017, 08:11:30 AM
This is ridiculous, OP, please go and f*ck a sheep.
Activity: 350
September 19, 2017, 08:02:30 AM

Activity: 647
Merit: 260
September 19, 2017, 07:55:27 AM
DeepOnion will never beat Bitcoin. Deeponion is just a small coin against Bitcoin. I mean a lot of big altcoins didnt made it against BTC! Why should onion be better than bitcoin?
Activity: 266
September 19, 2017, 07:50:31 AM
This is a silly thread -- But I will humor the OP and post my thoughts.

I'm going to use baseball to compare bitcoin and deeponion -- that's right sports fans! ...

If this were baseball -- Bitcoin would be the guy who created the game ( Abner Doubleday ) or maybe even the first team ( Cincinnati Red Stockings ).
DeepOnion would just be a current All-Star player in Little League or Sandy Colfax.

That, of course, doesn't mean that one day that Little Leaguer can't grow up to win a World Series or be the commissioner of the league.

100 years ago probably every Sports fan knew who Abner Doubleday or the Cincinnati Red Stockings were - I bet most of you who read this, had literally no idea who they were until I told you Wink

It's entirely unlikely in my opinion that BTC and DeepOnion will ever be in the same category (especially since Eth and Btc aren't even really comparable) -- but anything is possible.

Only time will tell ...
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
September 19, 2017, 07:38:36 AM

my thoughts: LOL

Come on man, we all know DeepOnion is very shady
Activity: 322
September 19, 2017, 07:28:24 AM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference? 

Huge miles different and why you compare this 2 coins? While it so clear that deeponion cannot beat the bitcoins or came to the point that it will go close unto it so stop being pathetic since there are so many good coins that has lot of potential unlike that deeponion coin that you posted here. But its better to convert it with btc and buy back again if it will fall so you can earn some money by trading onions.
Activity: 304
September 19, 2017, 03:30:34 AM
I would agree also, infact there is no comparison between BTC and ONION. ONION still is in its infant stage and it is still growing and have a long way ahead of it to reach the level of maturity of BTC.
ON THE LIGHTER SIDE WE DON'T KNOW THE ACTUAL CREATOR OF BTC BUT ONION DEV TEAM IS IN THE FRONT FROM THE BEGINNING OF ONION COIN. Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 567
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 19, 2017, 03:19:56 AM

You are sounding too diehard in promoting DeepOnion, my friend. I guess you are asking what is the difference between Mount Everest and the mole hill just found at you backyard. The answer is pretty much obvious. The former is a king, and the latter is his one humble follower.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 19, 2017, 03:00:28 AM

What is the point? They have different features, used, developments, and specifically price. Just do research about their differences.

Or much better if you pinpoint your main concern so that we can sort all things out.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
September 19, 2017, 02:56:19 AM

There were expectation Deepcoin would be used on the darkweb but this is just an speculation since there are more users using XMR than it. Bitcoin were pretty much used on darkweb too as people say. Deepcoin is also anon coin while BTC isn't.
Activity: 560
Merit: 269
September 19, 2017, 02:51:57 AM
There are big differences between these two coin. Bitcoin is the biggest community. Compare to Deeponion, it is a newly created altcoin and also the community is small. Bitcoin is the most trusted by many people worldwide. Deeponion is not. But if you compare the feature, they have the same function. They are aiming to provide anonymous transactions. But deeponion is slightly at edge because of more developed feature. It can hide your IP since they are using TOR technology. I don't think it has the ability to surpass bitcoin.

Bitcoin still the king of all crytocurrency. Deep onion i don't think will be successful because of TOR. Governments obviously will do actions against it. Bitcoin is now regulated because of AML/KYC policy. But deep onion is a good project tho. Good luck to Deep Onion.

Pages:
Jump to: