Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion - page 14. (Read 4444 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 12:33:32 AM
Deeponion is too new to compare, when it starts knocking coins out the the top 20 this discussion might make more sense. I think ONION is great, but it needs to--and will--grow more before it can be compared to the king of crypto itself.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
September 22, 2017, 11:24:02 PM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference? 

Share your thoughts :-)
yes very clearly win bitcoin, popularly bitcoin has become king of altcoin altcoin that exist,
let alone market has made bitcoin as benchmark
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 11:20:23 PM
what kind of answer do you want?
because the answer was very clear about bitcoin is the major of coin and deeponion can't ever beat bitcoin.
maybe op think that deepcoin can rival bitcoin lol, deepcoin is free coin unlike bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
September 22, 2017, 11:18:01 PM
Comparing Bitcoin and deeponion is like comparing a big tree and a twig, Bitcoin has been widely spread and got a lot of users, deeponion is a new coin which I think is a good coin and got potential, but to compare these two is way too different, and we still don't know can deeponion succeed in the swarm of the alt coins
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 10:54:39 PM
what kind of answer do you want?
because the answer was very clear about bitcoin is the major of coin and deeponion can't ever beat bitcoin.
Activity: 663
September 22, 2017, 10:30:23 PM
Bitcoin has, will and shall always be the king. DeepOnion is a great altcoin, but it will stand high next to the king though
in terms of privacy and anonymity i think monero is way ahead.

Yes you right! bitcoin still the undefeated in cryptocurrency and the always be the number 1, deeponion is just an alt-coin but this alt-coin has a great marketing strategy that can surpass other crypto in the market.

This may be right in the future. The people behind the back of this new project is incredible. They are composed of hard supporters of deeponion. But I think the current airdrop is the one making this. It is therefore interesting to wait until airdrop is done.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 10:03:37 PM
Bitcoin and Deep Onion has a big difference. Bitcoin is the original coin, the most trustworthy coin among any cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin is undefeated coin and still remains as number one (1) coin. While Deep Onion is just like Litecoin, Dogecoin and any other altcoins. These altcoin is a new altcoin that is profitable also like bitcoin and any other altcoins but I still prefer Bitcoin over Deep Onion.
Activity: 456
September 21, 2017, 06:20:47 AM

This early, it is hard to compare the two. Bitcoin definitely is way much established than DeepOnion. DeepOnion is a very new project and has yet to prove its worth and stability in the world of crypto. Bitcoin has done all the proving it needs to do. DeepOnion has a very long way to go.
Bitcoin has a sustained growth and it has a proven history compared to deep onion. Deep onion too is an potential asset which seems pumping in large scale, but how about the sustainability is not yet clear. So in future may gain more popularity, but at present bitcoin always makes the lead.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
September 21, 2017, 05:54:49 AM

This early, it is hard to compare the two. Bitcoin definitely is way much established than DeepOnion. DeepOnion is a very new project and has yet to prove its worth and stability in the world of crypto. Bitcoin has done all the proving it needs to do. DeepOnion has a very long way to go.
Activity: 210
September 21, 2017, 05:54:12 AM
As of now i think it is to early to compare DeepOnion with bitcoin. Yes,  deeponion is indeed a great project but we cant deny the fact that it is still on its early development stage and more features are needed to be added.  One day it could be compared to bitcoin or any other altcoins but as of now let us be realistic and reach to a consensus that deeponion is too young to be paralleled with bitcoin.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
September 21, 2017, 05:36:19 AM
Bitcoin has, will and shall always be the king. DeepOnion is a great altcoin, but it will stand high next to the king though

Yes you right! bitcoin still the undefeated in cryptocurrency and the always be the number 1, deeponion is just an alt-coin but this alt-coin has a great marketing strategy that can surpass other crypto in the market.
Activity: 532
September 20, 2017, 02:15:53 PM
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 20, 2017, 02:01:32 PM
Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency world. This coin is the reason that the crypto world is relevant. I don't think any other coin will ever overtake it. On the other hand, DeepOnion is a fresh new popular altcoin which has proved itself as a great coin to invest in due to its awesome community and constant developments by the dev team.
Activity: 364
September 20, 2017, 01:49:57 PM

Bitcoin was the mother of all cryptocurrency and very popular in the whole world too, then bitcoin is the highest value amount in USD compare to altcoins. While Deep Onion is an altcoin only where their usages are much different to another obviously. And their price value are miles difference nothing to be compare with bitcoin.

I really agree with you, if Deep onion compared to Bitcoin is so different between earth and sky is very far, maybe everyone already know how the quality and development of Bitcoin from time to time, the price is very good, But if Deep onion Only Altcoin new still questioning its quality and development in the future.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
September 20, 2017, 01:35:21 PM

Bitcoin was the mother of all cryptocurrency and very popular in the whole world too, then bitcoin is the highest value amount in USD compare to altcoins. While Deep Onion is an altcoin only where their usages are much different to another obviously. And their price value are miles difference nothing to be compare with bitcoin.
Activity: 304
September 20, 2017, 01:27:55 PM
Bitcoin is the king! If bitcoin did not exist deep it was not now. Bitcoin has many years back! Let's see deeponion how long it will last!
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
September 20, 2017, 12:33:17 PM
Every is like deep onion has TOR! But it's an outdated version and doesn't protect the user ID at the exit node, and it doesn't help those in TOR blocked countries, like China.
Only Spectrecoin, which has TOR+OBFS4, can do these things. I sell my onion for spectrecoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
September 20, 2017, 12:20:12 PM
They are not even worth comparing since there's really no competition. Sure, deep onion beats bitcoin in some aspects such as it offers more anonymity, but it stands no chance against the pioneer and the most established coin that is used as a store value--which practically can't be achieved by deep onion.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
September 20, 2017, 11:52:37 AM
There is a big difference between bitcoin and deep onion. Bitcoin has proved its existence and value over the years while deep onion is a new altcoin. So bitcoin is the strongest digital currency that it cannot beat by deeponion.

I fully agree with everything you wrote. This Deep Onion is not even close to devoted Bitcoin. And I think that neither will arrive.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 20, 2017, 11:49:58 AM
DeepOnion has nothing to be compared with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very genuine crypto currency while DeepOnion is just an alternative coin like all others around. Bitcoin has earned an status in the community for all these years, and it is not to be compared to a coin which was developed just yesterday.
And about DeepOnion, i signed up in their site, joined their forum to join the airdrop, but they asked to wear their signature on Bitcointalk in order to get an airdrop. I thought airdrops were supposed to be free, but this is advertising them for getting a share.
Pages:
Jump to: