Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion - page 16. (Read 4444 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
September 19, 2017, 02:50:28 AM
Bitcoin going for mass adoption while deep onion isnt wisely used and very new only few would use it.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
September 19, 2017, 02:42:03 AM
There are many different with Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion.Firstly Bitcoin is main currency or wrold currency on the other hand Deep Onion is only alt coin.Secondly Bitcoin value is $3868 and Deep Onion price is nothing to Bitcoin.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
It's turtles all the way down!
September 19, 2017, 02:39:37 AM
I think we've got to keep ourselves realistic. I really like Deeponion and I want the community and the coin to thrive, so I think it's healthy to not overhype things and keep ourselves realistic, so that people know what they're getting into and don't treat DO as any other altcoin.

Deeponion has an amazing team of devs behind it, and even though the anonymity tech is sweet compared to what bitcoin has, that's what really shines for Deeponion in my opinion. Bitcoin is the mother of all coins, and it will probably always be #1, but I think that Deeponion has a real chance at being a really big altcoin! This is a realistic goal - if we set a goal of upending bitcoin... well, I think that's too unrealistic and will turn people off. The devs are currently working on deepsend and after they debut that I think more people will see the capability that this team has, and what the future will bring. It will be the devs that CONTINUE to add tech to the coin that will keep it alive. Plus, the DO community has its own forum with thousands of posts, and is very well moderated. A healthy and realistic community that will make this coin in the top 10!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 02:29:44 AM
as you know Deep onion is the new crypto  can't compered with BTC  now but next year the deep will fly and show the TOR technology .
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 02:18:32 AM
Deep Onion runs on TOR network which is different from bitcoin, which runs on open web protocol. User's IP's addresses aren't exposed through the network, thus making it much more secure for end users.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
September 19, 2017, 02:09:34 AM
Deep onion is a nice project but bitcoin is the king of all cryptos.
There are too much dumpers for deep onion and competitors are really good. Keep supporting them but always bitcoin wins Smiley
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 19, 2017, 01:23:12 AM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference?  

Share your thoughts :-)

The difference between these two are easy. Bitcoin is an old original coin, the mother of all crypto currency, while deep onion is just like any other alt coins. Both are profitable but if you are going to ask me which is better in getting profit, I would say that just go with bitcoin. This will never get old and even how many alt coins will come out there, bitcoin will remain.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
September 19, 2017, 01:18:36 AM
Bitcoin and Deep Onion is a completely different my friend.
Bitcoin is a genuine item while Deep Onion is an altcoin.
no matter what an altcoin will never surpass the genuine,
but in term of technology Deep Onion have a good anonymity,while they are using Tor to hidden the IP.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 01:16:28 AM
yes I think bitcoin and deep onion is very different Smiley
bitcoin is also one of the most popular digital currencies in the world
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
September 19, 2017, 12:30:23 AM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference? 

Share your thoughts :-)
Pages:
Jump to: