Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum? - page 15. (Read 1989 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 08:19:05 PM
Bitcoin is like the gold standard for cryptocurrencies. But Ethereum is more practical for daily use.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
February 10, 2018, 08:07:34 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

ETH is more useful criptocurrency as platform for other coins. BTC is the main pair traded at criptocurrency exchanges. So it is better to have both ones Smiley

That's a wise choice. Moreover, bitcoin and ethereum are equally beneficial. It would be better if not putting the investment in only one coin, in addition to avoiding big losses in the event of a storm, it would be a good chance if one or both have higher rates.

Dont put all egg in one basket thats the idea. So dont ever do it because it will be very dangerous then.
But if you must choose one of them then which one do you choose mate?
I will choose etherium for sure because the grow chance still high and its the mother of token.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 07:39:04 PM
bitcoin has a higher value than ethereum, because bitcoin is the mother of altcoin. bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto currency. but from the other side. ethereum is better because of the platform used. that is smart contract. so it's more useful and useful than bitcoin. so I think ethereum is better than bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 07:31:45 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

ETH is more useful criptocurrency as platform for other coins. BTC is the main pair traded at criptocurrency exchanges. So it is better to have both ones Smiley

That's a wise choice. Moreover, bitcoin and ethereum are equally beneficial. It would be better if not putting the investment in only one coin, in addition to avoiding big losses in the event of a storm, it would be a good chance if one or both have higher rates.
Activity: 137
February 10, 2018, 06:56:00 PM
I think it's still better bitcoin than ethereum, probably because the bitcoin is the first cryptocuncy so the demand is definitely more and in terms of bitcoin prices are very rare among other crypto. bitcoin and etherum are equally the best investment place in my opinion, bitcoin promising profit which is large and ethereum has a fairly stable price no need to panic if investing in ethere
Activity: 112
February 10, 2018, 06:29:54 PM
Bitcoin is the best choice for investments because as you can see in the market the price value gap of Bitcoin is much very far from any altcoins combined.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 06:25:36 PM
For me, I would still rather choose Bitcoin because if Ethereum do have a great potential of growing when it comes to price, Bitcoin can do also the same thing that is why it was on the current status of it which is much larger compared to its first price way back to the time it was launched and being implemented. Bitcoin nowadays is experiencing a dump but it does not mean that it will just remain on that status since we have already known and experience the same thing last year and have proved that it do have a great potential for growing in terms of its price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 06:20:14 PM
I choose bitcoin first than ethereum , it is because of the high or top rank of bitcoin in world  coin index and I trust bitcoin as one of a good investment in the digital world.
Activity: 36
February 10, 2018, 06:08:12 PM
This couple of coins are  very familar in cryptocurrency world..  Both coin are indrectly model for other. All coin is measured and valuated by Bitcoin & Ethereum.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 04:41:34 PM
There is hardly any comparison to be made between these to crytpocoins.  First off they are made for completely different things.  Bitcoin was created as a global payment system.  Ethereum was made for smart contracts and applications being built on their platform and Ether to be used as a medium to pay one another.  Ethereum has a lot of issues of it's own it needs to worry about, one glaring issues being that it only utilizes a single layer vs other like ADA who utilize 2..for smart contracts that's an issues. Long story short two coins two different jobs entirely.

True what's the reason for comparison? Is it because of the marketcap? They are different in architecture and use!

So why not compare Digibyte to Verge instead?

Or BTC to BCC and ETH to ADA?
Activity: 168
February 10, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
Hi, I have read that  85% coin in Crypto is made buy ERC20 so i think ETH is better. it faster and fee to sent eth is cheaper.
But i love both. Any new investor join in Crypto they want to earn more BTC and ETH
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
February 10, 2018, 03:40:51 PM
There is hardly any comparison to be made between these to crytpocoins.  First off they are made for completely different things.  Bitcoin was created as a global payment system.  Ethereum was made for smart contracts and applications being built on their platform and Ether to be used as a medium to pay one another.  Ethereum has a lot of issues of it's own it needs to worry about, one glaring issues being that it only utilizes a single layer vs other like ADA who utilize 2..for smart contracts that's an issues. Long story short two coins two different jobs entirely.
Activity: 59
February 10, 2018, 03:25:57 PM
In my knowledge Bitcoin is the highest valuable coin in cryptocurrency market and  Ethereum is second postion by rate. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most developed coin.

Ethereum?
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
February 10, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

there is no need to compare this two popular cryptocurrency as 5his two have their own names already in cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin remains to be number one while ethereum remains also in number two. for me, either of the two you want to invest is a good idea.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 01:51:27 PM
I must preferred with bitcoin although ethereum was good also and how it expand for the ICO project.But for now i will choose bitcoin because this type of cryptocurrency is the highest value of all crypto coins.Bitcoin is the reason why ICO and Bitcointalk.org was exist for how many years until now.But I know that all crypto coins is good because they deserve for what they are now in coinmarketcap list.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

Activity: 938
Merit: 105
February 10, 2018, 01:37:31 PM
Bitcoin still better than ethereum and the possibilty to earn bitcoin in the net is much more than ethereum
I'll for that, it's look like once bitcoin will fall definitely all altcoins will follow also. And with that connection, I can say that bitcoin still ruling the entire crypto and it have power to control other coins in the market. Although we can left Ethereum's potentiality in terms of growing rate but it doesn't mean that it actually competing bitcoin, instead it helps to boost bitcoin and be more strong for all crisis may happen in the incoming days.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Win $1,000,000 USD! @ BitcoinJackpot.Global
February 10, 2018, 01:27:01 PM
Technically speaking, ETH and BTC technically correlate with each other to a great degree. If Bitcoin rises 5X, most likely, so will Ether. However, I still find that BTC has more potential so I have my bets on Bitcoin.  Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
February 10, 2018, 01:26:52 PM
I would personally prefer bitcoin over etherium because firstly, bitcoin is a more old form of cryptocurrency as compared to etherium.  Secondly, bitcoin is more popular than etherium because of which more people are using bitcoin as compared to etherium.  Also bitcoin’s popularity is increasing more quickly as compared to etherium because of which more users are using bitcoin.  So bitcoin can be used in more places than etherium throughout the world.
Activity: 11
February 10, 2018, 01:18:09 PM
[https://www.trickyviews.com/platincoin-com-marketing-plan-review/]
[/quote]
Pages:
Jump to: