Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum? - page 14. (Read 1989 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 06:20:53 AM
      If we are going to compare bitcoin and ethereum ofcourse they have dfferences in price,uses,demand and even in market cap. But this two coins are both valuable and good coins to invest. So if you can carry to invest in both bitcoin and ethereum for short or long term i think it is much better and you probably gain more profit from it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 05:41:21 AM
Efirium think it wins in this battle because bitcoin is just a product, and the etherium is the entire Internet with its capabilities, services, prospects. Efirium raises all the Crypto-currency from the bottom
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 15, 2018, 05:29:04 AM
yes, I agree with you & it's true Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today but in this case bitcoin better than Ethereum & bitcoin give me many opportunity to make huge profit & also bitcoin give me & not only me many people rich for bitcoin. so, bitcoin is better than Ethereum
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
February 15, 2018, 05:27:36 AM
BTC have a high value than Ethereum because BTC more popular than Ethereum and BTC have 10x multiply value than Ethereum if change to cash

But etherium is still the best in terms of usage , like for example if you need to trade your altcoins and tokens , you will always need etherium in order to trade them because etherium serves or acts as a gas or transaction fees in order to trade them and also etherium is much cheaper in both price and transaction fees. Etherium network is also faster and wont prone to server overload or traffic even if many people are using and procesing a transactions to it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 15, 2018, 05:25:56 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
both are better in their own specialties,i kn that ethereum has a great potential compared to all altcoins,the platform and the project itself.but i guess this is not enough time for ethereum to get over bitcoin and took the number one coin from this.because in experience and believers still bitcoin has it all.i dont know in the next 10 years but as of thos moment its impossible
Activity: 196
February 15, 2018, 05:21:45 AM
BTC have a high value than Ethereum because BTC more popular than Ethereum and BTC have 10x multiply value than Ethereum if change to cash
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 05:17:35 AM
Some may argue that Ether is better than bitcoin because it is more recent and therefore more advance apart from the fact that it also has a high monetary value. But for me, although I like them both. I wouls choose bitcoin. You see, without bitcoin none of the altcoins would have even existed. No Ripple, Ether, Ditcoin, etc. So it still the father all the way. Moreover, Bitcoin's toughness have been tested by the nine years that it has been in the market. Why risk it all to some altcoin out there that just became the talk of the town  recently? Again. I would like to clarify that I like both cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
February 15, 2018, 05:14:54 AM
Now, when we compare the two projects, I would tend to lean more towards ETH than BTC.
That's a great argument!
I also think that ETH is more fit for the future.
Seems like everyone is starting to agree with this.  
using eth is very beneficial. the cheaper price compared to bitcoin to be a very good advantage for the resistance in large quantities. besides, the price is really stable, and not easily dump badly.

Count me in brother because i also agree with this. At first , ever since i was a newbie , i thought that bitcoin is the only coin that is Overall the best and superb but eventually after i known altcoins especially etherium, i then realize and change my mind due to the fact that etherium is really amazing and much better when compared to bitcoin. however bitcoin is still the king in terms of price because its obvious that its value is much higher compared to Other cryptos.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 15, 2018, 05:11:01 AM
I like both of them and I have both. I tend to believe that bitcoin is better because is the strongest one at this point.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
February 15, 2018, 05:07:45 AM
Now, when we compare the two projects, I would tend to lean more towards ETH than BTC.
That's a great argument!
using eth is very beneficial. the cheaper price compared to bitcoin to be a very good advantage for the resistance in large quantities. besides, the price is really stable, and not easily dump badly.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
February 15, 2018, 05:04:40 AM
That's a great argument!
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 03:40:43 AM
That depends on your investment goals. Assuming both ETH and BTC are due for at least a mild correction at some point, they’re also both quickly becoming significantly more mainstream. Check the cover of The Wall Street Journal any given morning this week and something about Bitcoin is bound to be there. That’s a sign of the changing times.

Now, when we compare the two projects, I would tend to lean more towards ETH than BTC and I’ll explain why. Looking forward, we have think about where they are going to understand which is a better investment.

The biggest development the Ethereum community is working on is something called proof of stake. I won’t get into the details of why this is so important (more information here), but proof of work is currently one of the biggest problems in the community.

Another reason ETH is more promising in my mind, is that it took the technology bitcoin used, and turned it into a platform. If you’ve ever heard the term smart contract (which people love to talk about and misuse), that’s what Ethereum brings to the world of crypto.
Tks...

That's a great argument!

I also think that ETH is more fit for the future, as it will switch to PoS instead of PoW and BTC is getting forked all the time and losing network strength (miners) by that. It is possible that there is a new crypto standard, even though I love BTC!!!
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 12:13:32 AM
Both currencies are different than each other in terms of technicality as well as application, so we can't really compare them. But yes, bitcoin is still the number one currency as per the market cap and value but ETH is holding it's second position since the longest time. Ripple came up to the second position for few days but descended quickly. So instead of comparing both currencies, invest in both to get the maximum return possible. ETH is difinitely more superior that bitcoin in terms of network capability and smart contract feature, but both bitcoin and ETH are good choice for investment. Lets take it that way.

Upcourse this two are different and in this forum ethereum was the usable in the two because the wallet from ethereum has can contain too coins but in the bitcoin was not.  The advantage of bitcoin was the popularity only but i vote for ethereum because it is better than bitcoin.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
February 11, 2018, 12:06:27 AM
It's an obvious that bitcoin have the highest value in the market, but at the same time, the coin that can suddenly drop in any time. It is really risky to invest all your money into bitcoin that is why you should be more wise in making a decision. One of the best things that bitcoin has, is the ability to be used in a transaction which is not the thing for ethereum. Ethereum is a digital coin that is also popular and with lots of investor too.
Activity: 140
February 10, 2018, 11:02:10 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

These two cryptocurrency are great and they have different purpose. Bitcoin is made to be an alternative for fiat and it  use as s medium of payment transactios. While ethereum is develop as a platform which facilitates smart contracts. So it is unfair to compare these two cause they have different purposes.
Activity: 115
February 10, 2018, 10:58:49 PM
That depends on your investment goals. Assuming both ETH and BTC are due for at least a mild correction at some point, they’re also both quickly becoming significantly more mainstream. Check the cover of The Wall Street Journal any given morning this week and something about Bitcoin is bound to be there. That’s a sign of the changing times.

Now, when we compare the two projects, I would tend to lean more towards ETH than BTC and I’ll explain why. Looking forward, we have think about where they are going to understand which is a better investment.

The biggest development the Ethereum community is working on is something called proof of stake. I won’t get into the details of why this is so important (more information here), but proof of work is currently one of the biggest problems in the community.

Another reason ETH is more promising in my mind, is that it took the technology bitcoin used, and turned it into a platform. If you’ve ever heard the term smart contract (which people love to talk about and misuse), that’s what Ethereum brings to the world of crypto.
Tks...
Activity: 168
February 10, 2018, 09:42:39 PM
The Bitcoin and Ethereum is the most famous digital coin. The difference between bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin is larger than Ethereum🤑 And the Bitcoin is the largerest digital coin. Many people know that ethereum is only 40/50k ,so that it could make my family proud to me for being a hardworker and helpful to them. if i earn some money to this kind of digital coin i would help to my family and use for my daily lifestyle
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
February 10, 2018, 09:14:42 PM
I am long on eth as I really like it's platform and active team. Having said that the team does say it had safety issues and we recently had that problem of high fees. Despite this news coming out it really didn't have a a major "crash" if u will. Yeah it's down under 1,000 but I think it is holding quite  well during the volatility. As with any crypto, safety is a major major issue. Anything happens that would question any cryptos safety, that's it, we will prob see everything go down to a penny. Even storing in a cold wallet, if the eth network is comprised, we might as well
Trade pork bellys
Activity: 182
February 10, 2018, 08:46:52 PM
Comparing coins are normal here because they both have investors who keep on supporting them in order to get more popularity. Let me simply explain about bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin is a digital coins who has the highest value among all coins. This was created to make the worldwide transaction easier. However, since bitcoin has a potential to increase its value more than we can imagine, it became an asset to some other people. About Ethereum, this coin is next to bitcoin's value, but it cannot be used for transactions. Some of the people prefer bitcoin than Ethereum.
Activity: 128
February 10, 2018, 08:29:13 PM

Dealing with this two coin between Bitcoin and Ether is great investment. This is because the two coin today are both potential in the market. Also the value of this two coin now are constantly recover in the market cap and the possibility  to earn hug profit within this two coin are big.
Pages:
Jump to: