Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum - page 2. (Read 889 times)

Activity: 833
Merit: 267
February 24, 2018, 10:56:07 AM
These two coins don’t compare to each other as investment vehicles because their purpose is different. Both coins aim to achieve totally different outcomes and solve different problems.

Yes both are different but at the end of the day there needs to be one coin which should have all as I have noticed it takes ages to make any transaction through bitcoin but that's not the case with ethreum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 10:19:43 AM
These two coins don’t compare to each other as investment vehicles because their purpose is different. Both coins aim to achieve totally different outcomes and solve different problems.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 10:10:20 AM
Actually, bitcoin and ethereum is same. Besides, bitcoin and ethereum in our project has same binefit. So, l think has not different between them. If l choose bitcoin between ethereum, l would like choose ethereum because the devotee more much in ethereum and l hopes ethereum more cause in our project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
February 24, 2018, 10:03:23 AM
Bitcoin is convenient because it is like the US dollar - an analogue of the reserve currency, only exchanges crypt. And with the help of Ethereum, you can most often invest in ico.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 09:48:19 AM
I need help as I want to invest in Ethereum.
What is the best investment for me?
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

Why are you having this kind of issue, you are talking two of the top cryptocurrency, why not invest on both I have not known any investors who have no investment on both coins, because they proved to be profitable in the market, don't make it hard for you, invest on both coins

Yeah you can just invest in both.

Diversifying is always a good idea. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 24, 2018, 09:40:20 AM
both coins are best coins in cryptocurrency world. you can invest in both because both are very promising and profitable.there is another factor you need to consider that is size of investment you have,
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 09:25:32 AM
Ethereum the best cryptocurrency in the world today. More than 50% of the transaction are in ethereum.
But as an investment, I strongly suggest BTC potential and interest from investors is much higher.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
February 24, 2018, 09:23:33 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

Why are you having this kind of issue, you are talking two of the top cryptocurrency, why not invest on both I have not known any investors who have no investment on both coins, because they proved to be profitable in the market, don't make it hard for you, invest on both coins
Activity: 168
February 24, 2018, 09:16:59 AM
In terms of what?

Of course BTC has a bigger value but IMO ETH has bigger tech and better potential in a few years, might just overtake BTC.
Activity: 294
February 24, 2018, 09:16:48 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

maybe I will choose ETH because the price is still cheap and potentially become expensive coin. if the investment in BTC is too expensive to have a high risk if it collapses.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 09:12:18 AM
Biggest coin as we know is Bitcoin, also Ethereum is very big coin with bright future. But I think Btc will be always king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 24, 2018, 08:20:54 AM
I think bitcoin is a better choice, because bitcoin is recognized by many countries, and when the lightning network is implemented, the price of bitcoins will rise substantially.
Activity: 29
February 24, 2018, 08:02:24 AM
Bitcoin is better investment but if your budget is low then Ethereum is also good also the risk factor is high in Bitcoin as compared to Ethereum...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 07:04:45 AM
I will always support Bitcoin for long term hodl and Ethereum for the new ICOs because all new coins are now mostly Ethereum based coins that will lead ethereum to go moon.
Activity: 238
February 24, 2018, 05:37:05 AM
if you have limited amount of capital, you better buy ethereum, eth value is cheaper compare with bitcoin.
Activity: 287
February 24, 2018, 05:33:21 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

I do not think that you have to choose only one crypto. Invest into both of them. Bitcoin and Ethereum will be growing very fast this year. You will get good profit from ETH and BTC. Just invest 50/50.
Activity: 77
February 24, 2018, 03:06:43 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

Bitcoin is the best investment from my point of view, at least today.  it has the most media coverage, it is functional. it is active, it makes the headlines. you can buy with it in different shops, in short , it is by far the most popular cryptocurrency. and most importantly , it has much room for growth. some experts say it can grow to $50,000 and even $100,000.

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 02:07:02 AM

A strong comparison here, BTC is a strong market leader that is popular and currently preferred by many, ETH on the other hand is performing will in the market and is considered a project for the future, make your choice according to your goals.
if I myself choose BTC for my future investment because BTC has huge potential from ETH and other altcoin coins. so from the beginning I entered in the crypto world I just want to choose to invest my money only in BTC and ETH for long reach
Activity: 210
February 24, 2018, 02:02:21 AM
If I think you're better off investing in the Ethereum because the best investment is profitable and good in the long run.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 23, 2018, 03:06:46 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
Why do not you make diversification, between bitcoin and ethereum. My opinion is that in the future the air will overtake bitcoin on capitalization, maybe it will even happen this year.
Pages:
Jump to: