Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years? - page 27. (Read 4723 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 06:16:22 AM
We can't really predict what market caps will be achieved by bitcoin or ethereum in 5 years , and i don't think such comparaison is doable because in just one night of trading bitcoin cash "BCH" surpassed ethereum's market cap thus taking the second place right behind the original bitcoin core and we still see bitcoin's value decreasing (5.7k currently from 7k 2 days ago ) . But i'm pretty sure that bitcoin will recover because new cryptos such as BCH or Eth which was once called bitcoin's killer shine bright at their beginnings and then get stuck and remain there .

This two digital currencies are all profitable income generating in my bitcoin life. But being 5 years later what must be the outcome? I think bitcoin is the best currency at all time because  they are only one controlled  and the price itself is far from ethereum rate value. So, if ethereum currency will increase its value after 5 years that would be difficult to reach base on statistical graph point of view.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 06:52:22 PM
We can't really predict what market caps will be achieved by bitcoin or ethereum in 5 years , and i don't think such comparaison is doable because in just one night of trading bitcoin cash "BCH" surpassed ethereum's market cap thus taking the second place right behind the original bitcoin core and we still see bitcoin's value decreasing (5.7k currently from 7k 2 days ago ) . But i'm pretty sure that bitcoin will recover because new cryptos such as BCH or Eth which was once called bitcoin's killer shine bright at their beginnings and then get stuck and remain there .
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
November 12, 2017, 06:42:07 PM
What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH
They are both profitable if you want to invest to them both. Today eth and btc is the main coins and if you prefer to those two you will be more successful in your trading journey. They are both good so, nothing to worry.
They will compete with each other until the end, I believe with that yes they are both good so we don't have to worry. After 5 years if we have both in our wallet is for sure 5 years from now we will just sit and relax in our home and enjoying the fruit of our income by holding both of them for five years.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 06:41:30 PM
Bitcoin is better rather than ethereum even if after 5years from now because bitcoin will continue to grow and rapidly increases and also I believe that the price of bitcoin wont drop.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
November 12, 2017, 06:17:13 PM
They are both profitable if you want to invest to them both. Today eth and btc is the main coins and if you prefer to those two you will be more successful in your trading journey. They are both good so, nothing to worry.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 06:12:46 PM
I think ethereum is more profitable in about five year. Because the community of ethereum is getting larger and larger. Even though the value of bitcoin is so high.  Ethereum will surpass it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
November 12, 2017, 05:46:09 PM
Etherum could has bigger price cause of their plan for it and so fast growin amount of users.
Activity: 380
November 12, 2017, 05:35:12 PM
after 5 years bitcoin price: 2000 dollars
ethereum price: 10000 dollars! Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
November 12, 2017, 04:18:21 PM
5 years from now for me bitcoin still would be the most profitable than etherium,though  there seems to be a competition between the two but bitcoin has proven its worth for investment for a long time.There maybe a lot of  changes in the near future but bitcoins value will fluctuates sooner,we all just have to wait.
At the coinmarket cap bitcoin really soars high than etherium so better believe that bitcoin can make our life to be financially free someday.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
November 12, 2017, 01:06:31 PM
both of these . Eth and btc are awesome investment. Look , btc is store of value and tender. Eth is worldwide decentralised supercomputer , eth is gonna be like Skynet Cheesy
A lot of changes may happen everyday. 5 years from now is long enough and there is no assurance that what we have today is the same on that time. Considering that the trend of bitcoin is normally going up rather that going down, we can say and hopefully it will be the same and with ethereum also.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 01:04:13 PM

Over the next five years, Bitcoin will rise to become the most popular currency in the world, replacing the offline currency as paper money. At that time, the primary form of payment would be bitcoin and altcoin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 12, 2017, 12:46:08 PM
For now?its Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash..theres no ethereum as of this moment,BCH rapidly goes to the second place.so ether comes to three while lite to four,a very huge outgrow for that newly make coin
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
November 12, 2017, 12:42:26 PM
ETH is very promising but BTC is the King, I bet both will be in strong position in 5 years but ETH won't beat BTC.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
November 12, 2017, 12:39:36 PM
them both, and some more alt coins as well))
Activity: 210
November 12, 2017, 12:35:30 PM
In five years, the word cryptocurrency will be a memory, will be from the past because it will not last another five years or even less.
Crypto world is facing too many problems nowadays; Inflation, security, high fees, transaction time, etc ...
If a currency had a problem the gouvernement should solve these problems but in crypto who will solve it ?
This is why it is having some troubles now and maybe a big drop in the future.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
November 12, 2017, 11:52:35 AM
There is a chance for a bitcoin for an ethereum coins to surpass bitcoins after 5 years but the probability is very low, Just by comparing the btc and eth you will really notice that it is not possible for eth to surpass bitcoins within just 5 years.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
November 12, 2017, 11:44:08 AM
Majority will go to Bitcoin for sure. Just by seeing how far the difference between their market value will simply identify which one will be profitable, and since we are talking about kong term inv3stment, that is another plus point for Bitcoin because altcoins are known fo short term investment. So still, I'd bet that Bitcoin will be more profitable than Etherium
Activity: 434
November 12, 2017, 11:34:56 AM
In 5 years or more, in my opinion, ethereum would still be under bitcoin in terms of value since we all know how steady and stable bitcoins economy is. But this does not mean ethereum cannot do what bitcoin have done it is just that if ever ethereum reaches it bitcoin would have acomplished another milestone. maybe ethereum can create a path where bitcoin is under it, where bitcoin is the one who is chasing what ethereum has done.
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
November 12, 2017, 11:32:33 AM
both of these . Eth and btc are awesome investment. Look , btc is store of value and tender. Eth is worldwide decentralised supercomputer , eth is gonna be like Skynet Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 12, 2017, 11:27:26 AM
I don't think that ethereum will stay at the price it is right now and that bitcoin will go really high in value because bitcoin is really popular and more people join it.
But ethereum will stay the same because it is not so popular as bitcoin is.
Ethereum will most definitely not remain at its present price and would still be higher in value.
However, bitcoin will also not remain the same and it has higher chances of increasing in value more than Ethereum ever will.

Ethereum is even beginning to have some competitions although we will still stick to the fact that it has given birth to a lot of tokens which even Vitalik himself said, some will fail just like normal startups do. So, we should expect a higher level of increase in bitcoin obviously than ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: