Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Wallet Recovery Services - for forgotten wallet password - page 2. (Read 63791 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 5
I am thinking to try this service but the the fact that i will only know the name of the guy and nothing else is stopping me.

A complete anonymity doesn't help trust.
Can you provide your full details, a linkedin profile etc?

If you were in my shoes you would understand i believe.
Thanks.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I almost gave up until found a good review about Dave in a website. I'd been trying to recover my bitcoin wallet since 2017. I dropped a message to him and in less than 1 day he gave my wallet back to me. Just trust in him and he will give his best to fix the problem.
Thank you so much Dave!
Activity: 630
Merit: 767
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Hey guys (customers/clients) don't forget to also leave positive feedback for Dave here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=130960

That way he also increases his trust score!

Keep up the good work Dave!

(since 2013)  Cool
Activity: 3
Hello everyone, I just wanted to write a post saying how bloody happy I am with Dave's service, he cracked my password in a couple hours, and silly me made a rookie mistake at first giving
my details to someone else I thought was David's website at first, which I told him about after I quickly realised this. He moved the coins aside after he found my password incase
the guy was dodgy. Anyway I have my btc now, all thanks to this legend of a man.
Thank you again sir.
You're doing god's work.
Activity: 5
I discovered Dave's service from this thread so, I'll update you here about my "journey" with his service.

Yesterday I sent him an email with a request to recover a 2014 wallet and all the information needed about it, but I didn't get any response yet  Undecided

I'll keep you posted.

UPDATE:

He did it!
Dave found my password, then texted me saying that he sent his 20% service fee from my wallet.

Trust Dave and his service, you won't regret that!!  Wink
Activity: 776
Merit: 536
I discovered Dave's service from this thread so, I'll update you here about my "journey" with his service.

Yesterday I sent him an email with a request to recover a 2014 wallet and all the information needed about it, but I didn't get any response yet  Undecided

I'll keep you posted.

You are in good hands!   
Activity: 5

I'll keep you posted.
Hi, Yesterday i sent to Dave all the information and today Dave sent my password from my blockchain wallet .
He take 20% , and i am very happy that i can recover my 40k wallet.
Thank you Dave and keep help peoples that forget them password.
5 Star for all that he make for me.
Activity: 2
An email surprised me this morning-a reply to my email from 2017. At first I thought it was phishing scam, but then I remembered! A while ago, in 2014, I locked my wallet and forgot password. Asked Dave to help and voilla, 3 years later I got my wallet back!
Thank you Dave for making this happen.
Yesterday I turned to Dave for help, not even hoping to get it.
But Dave - despite the small balance of my wallet, helped and sent me my password for some 5-6 hours. I do not believe that this will happen but he helped !
Thank you Dave, you're the best. Thank you for doing all of us.
 In fact, I always thought that I could not forget my password, but for a long time without going to my wallet I forgot it, so it can be with everyone ...
Hi
I have put together a service to help you recover your wallet password (for your encrypted bitcoin wallet) if you have forgotten it.
Refer to walletrecoveryservices.com
I hope this will be useful to someone.

(and before you ask, no, this isn't a scam to steal your bitcoins! Smiley)
Cheers
Dave

email sent to you, please check your inbox and spam folder Smiley

recover required

Wow! Decrypted within 24 hours! What a legend! 1000000% recommended!
Hi
I have put together a service to help you recover your wallet password (for your encrypted bitcoin wallet) if you have forgotten it.
Refer to walletrecoveryservices.com
I hope this will be useful to someone.

(and before you ask, no, this isn't a scam to steal your bitcoins! Smiley)
Cheers
Dave

email sent to you, please check your inbox and spam folder Smiley

recover required
Activity: 776
Merit: 536
Talked someone into purchasing BTC in 2014 -- they did it on their phone and really didn't think too much about it.   Spike of 2017 got their attention,  tried to access wallet.  (really they just asked,  "so how do I see my BTCs?")  By now, they had switched phones and computers a number of times.  No idea what the PW was for the Blockchain.info wallet.    Contacted Dave on Nov 2017.    A week later,  he was unable to unlock.   Sad

Fast forward December 2019.   A random email comes in.   

"
Good news! Smiley
I have decrypted your wallet and found your password, which I will supply when we re-establish communication.
"

Couldn't believe it!!   Dave took his small cut and I was able to send the coins on their way (and the forked ones).

How awesome is that?

Thanks Dave!

Activity: 10
Dave is honest, 20% as agreed. I sent a very low value multibit wallet in April 2014, woke up to an email of recovery December 2019.
If you are aware of multibit around this time you can imagine what I was thinking over the years.
The actual password was a revelation. I wish Dave the best, and future success. Thank You!
Dave from http://walletrecoveryservices.com did a great job! A few years ago I lost my login details from my wallet on blockchain.com. Dave made sure I got everything back. And he has, very nicely, calculated the agreed 20%. And that, while he had the power to grab the whole bitcoin amount. It took a while. But I have 80% percent of my bitcoin back. And that while I thought I would have nothing. Dave is a hero. And also helped me super well with all the extra questions I asked.

Thanks Dave!
wanted to say few good things about Dave bitcoin i lost my password to my BTC paper wallets over one year later Dave recovered one of the wallets password took his 20 % as agreed upon then sent me my password to recover my balance .
Very honest individual very rare in the crypto market would highly recommend his services if you need to recover some of your crypto.'

Thanks Again Dave made me very happy. 
Activity: 4
This recovery service will certainly not be useful for me, as I use 128 character passwords for my wallets. And I'm sure a lot of users will use that strong passwords as well.
In October 2017 I approached Dave to help me retrieve my password from my block chain wallet. I gave him the possible snippets of my password, a json file and he went to work. He later asked me for more input, as he ran all the possible combinations of the snippets I gave him. I told him that maybe I threw in some other digits, but found that unlikely. After that I gave up hope of ever being able to access my wallet again until a few days ago....

I received a message from Dave that he had my password! He took the agreed 20% out of my wallet and would provide me the password when we established contact. I was over the moon!
I mailed him and he promptly reunited me with my long lost password!

I only can say that when you lose your password and you want to retrieve it, everything seems like a long shot. As far as long shots go, Dave is your best bet. He is honest and tries everything in his power to retrieve it for you. I gladly paid the 20%, because without him I wouldn't have any bitcoin at all.

I found his name that time on this forum and it seems only right that I sing my praise of him here. Thank you Dave!
Dave (Dave Bitcoin and walletrecoveryservices.com) is the best! I was in the limbo with forgotten blockchain wallet password since 2017. I was told by many people that I will not be able to access my wallet. But today I got the biggest surprise. Dave recover my password!!! After 2 years, he still remember me as a client. I am impressed!Thank you Dave.
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thank you for this service @OP. This really is an extraordinary thing to offer. I see lots of happy customers.

I'm definitely going to use your service if i'm in such situation. Thanks again!
Pages:
Jump to: