Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Wallet Recovery Services - for forgotten wallet password - page 4. (Read 63791 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Just received an email from Dave at WRS tonight. About 6 months ago I had sent him the encrypted wallet file for a very old wallet I found on an old laptop. Dave tried unsuccessfully for a few weeks but eventually sent a reply saying that he had no luck decrypting the password, but he would put it on a back burner and keep trying. Fast forward 6 months and he tells me that he has found the password and decrypted the wallet. Just amazing integrity and professional service from Dave. I had written those funds off as a lost cause, but to my surprise Dave stuck with it and kept his word, only taking the pre agreed upon fee and leaving the remaining balance for me to keep. I just cannot say enough about WRS, I would absolutely use them again without question (although I hope I don’t have to) Thanks Dave
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
Just leaving a review for my man Dave here!!

I lost the password to my Mist wallet last year around November time, and had emailed Dave politely to retrieve my pw.

It was only a measly 1.19 ETH, and Dave was honest in the sense, he said it was low value, and he was inundated with other wallets, thus did not know when he would get round to it.

I emailed him again twice, last being in February, and he unlocked it for me. I provided him part of the PW and he did the rest.

He is the real deal guys!! Charges a 20% fee and lets you keep the rest.

I would advise someone looking into his services to be patient with him and not flood him with emails, but politely request an update every few months.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Laher
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Are you there ? I need your help, Are you here ?
Activity: 113
Still working ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Usually it takes how long to get the password for wallet.dat
Just normal idea
What is the success rate?
Hi.
Sometimes it is quick (< 1 hour), sometimes long (>7 days), and sometimes not possible.
It all depends on whether you have good starting information for your password guesses.
Cheers
Dave

Hello!I need to send authentication hashes and possible password combinations to the you mail?
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
if I have no clu for the password usually how long
Activity: 89
Merit: 21
Just normal idea
Hi.
Sometimes it is quick (< 1 hour), sometimes long (>7 days), and sometimes not possible.
It all depends on whether you have good starting information for your password guesses.
Cheers
Dave
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Just normal idea
Activity: 154
Hi
I have put together a service to help you recover your wallet password (for your encrypted bitcoin wallet) if you have forgotten it.
Refer to walletrecoveryservices.com
I hope this will be useful to someone.

(and before you ask, no, this isn't a scam to steal your bitcoins! Smiley)
Cheers
Dave

bro i want to help, check inbox for me. thank you
Activity: 12
Hi Dave,

I tried sending you an email but didn't get any reply.

Thanks!
Activity: 6
Hello,
I'm providing bitcoin wallet recovery services for forgotten wallet password,

Thank You.
Why would post on others service thread? Better create your own thread and announce on what you are offering here. You should have some etiquette  Grin .This service is quiet old already I don't know that it does exist regarding on lost wallet. Recovering them would be somehow impossible if you don't have the keys but well there are feedbacks on here.

Hey, I know this is a long shot...but I was a noobie a few years back and didnt write down the paper wallet and had my laptop stolen.  Although, it might be possible that I can find some transactions I made through the blockchain from that wallet.  Is there any way I can get the public key for that was sent from my wallet through the blockchain from the btc address?

And from there I can download the wallet again and I know my password for that wallet. I had a few coins worth a good amount today!

Any help would be appreciated.
Activity: 6
Hey, I know this is a long shot...but I was a noobie a few years back and didnt write down the paper wallet and had my laptop stolen.  Although, it might be possible that I can find some transactions through the blockchain from that wallet.  Is there any way I can get the public key for that was sent from my wallet through the blockchain from the btc address?

And from there I can download the wallet again and I know my password for that wallet. I had a few coins worth a good amount today!

Any help would be appreciated.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
Hello,

Thank You.
Why would post on others service thread? Better create your own thread and announce on what you are offering here. You should have some etiquette  Grin .This service is quiet old already I don't know that it does exist regarding on lost wallet. Recovering them would be somehow impossible if you don't have the keys but well there are feedbacks on here.
Activity: 3
I have to apologize to Dave once again, he did an awesome job and recovered my bitcoins.

Thank you Dave.
I have to apologize to Dave, he just wrote me.
Hello,

I just used his service. He was succesfull and transfered the bitcoins to another address, unfortunately he has not send anything back. Im trying to contact him the whole day and he doesnt answer. I created some fake accounts and there he is answering directly. I hope that he send my money back but I dont think so.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Is this service also available for blockchain.info wallet or it is only for desktop wallets?
If it is also for blockchain.info then it is beneficial for one of my friend who said to me a few months ago that he forgot the password of his blockchain.info and now he is not able to withdraw his bitcoins from that wallet.
Activity: 12
Hello,

Thank You.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
I can recover any wallets, I have a lot of experience and power to do so, this including ether/presale wallets.. bitcoin etc..

No wallet file needed, PM me.

yeah for sure Wink))

do not use newbie services people!
Activity: 15
I can recover any wallets, I have a lot of experience and power to do so, this including ether/presale wallets.. bitcoin etc..

No wallet file needed, PM me.
Pages:
Jump to: