Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will be at CES2013 (Official Thread) - page 5. (Read 36646 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Clown prophet
Holy fuck, how long to explain? If bitpay so reputable - why they in direct connection with BFL? Why they stand in CES near potential criminals? Even potential! Do they realize where they put their balls deep?

Do the investors realize where they put their money?

This is all not done like that. This is not responsible.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
No. I hate lack of security and responsibility.

Actually what is killing bitcoin price?

1. Mtgox hack in June 2011
2. Bitcoinica hack/scam
3. Pirateat40
4. glbse

And now Bitpay with BFL crew.

How long this will continue? I like to kill them, not Bitcoin.

If we see a responsible secure bitcoin payment processor - I will shake it hand.

But we have slovens here so far.

With all due respect, lucif, I firmly believe BitPay is a reputable entity. As far as for BFL, I'm currently holding my tongue with the exception of adding humor to the choir. I've even reached out to Josh via a PM recently asking for advice, and he was kind enough to offer some in a reply.
Clown prophet
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
Гдe нaxoдитcя тyaлeт?
Clown prophet
Aгa. Я вaм пoкaжy кyзькинy мaть!  Grin

kidding, kidding
BCB
vip
BCJ
Za druzhbu myezhdu narodami!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Enough talks lies - lets just wait where it will go Grin
Clown prophet
Enough talks - lets just wait where it will go Grin
legendary
Sorry, but who is lying - is you. You lie to yourself and subscribers. Joseph lies to everybody. Everybody around just lie. Why I can't?  Grin

Though I just tell a thruth, a bit exaggerated. You know, Satan tells a truth with a bit of lie. But all of you know the truth - where this situation could go.

well now, that kinda answer just about explains everything.  sad.
Clown prophet
Sorry, but who is lying - is you. You lie to yourself and subscribers. Joseph lies to everybody. Everybody around just lie. Why I can't?  Grin

Though I just tell a thruth, a bit exaggerated. You know, Satan tells a truth with a bit of lie. But all of you know the truth - where this situation could go.

The true way to exit is to reduce situation to an absurdity
legendary
looses, looses... bitcoin price trend steps ahead of WLSH-5000 for about a month. And WLSH-5000 is about to drop in a month. This can not be stopped, sorry.

About money at all. Bitcoin will not see a big money until those idiots and criminals like BFL and Co operate here and Bitpay participate them. Serious money requires serious reponsibility.

And here is no responsibility at all. We must teach people for responsibility and keep services secure for futher upmove. But for now, sorry.

how can you teach responsibility when you lie?

explain your "personal bet" that you admitted to me in public but now are disclaiming.
Clown prophet
looses, looses... bitcoin price trend steps ahead of WLSH-5000 for about a month, as it is completely speculative. And WLSH-5000 is about to drop in a month. This can not be stopped, sorry.

About money at all. Bitcoin will not see a big money until those idiots and criminals like BFL and Co operate here and Bitpay participate them. Serious money requires serious reponsibility.

And here is no responsibility at all. We must teach people for responsibility and keep services secure for futher upmove. But for now, sorry.
legendary
SEC operating with frauds above $1 million dollars.

This is very applicable to Bitpay and BFL, but not me, as I dont have even $500k in bitcoins.

Cypher, I know a lot. I feel your fear.

and i feel your losses.
Clown prophet
SEC operating with frauds above $1 million dollars.

This is very applicable to Bitpay and BFL, but not me, as I dont have even $500k in bitcoins.

Cypher, I know a lot. I feel your fear.
legendary
I am waiting for figure confirmation  Grin Then short.

And comming shitstorm looks good. I dont tell a lie.

Just business, nothing personal.

And... oh... I am out of SEC jurisdiction

i think you have told a lie and the SEC would be very interested if that is true.  they don't care if you're in Russia.
legendary
anyone here who's interested in what's going on just needs to read this thread and the exchanges btwn lucif and myself:  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yet-another-analyst-131065

tl;dr

Huh

my posts are few and far btwn.  just focus on those and the interchanges around them.
Clown prophet
Look, I don't change things. I am a small person  Grin I could only a bit accelerate.

All job of big shitstorm already done by Bitpay, Basic and BFL.

All started and not going to stop.
BCB
vip
BCJ
We need a "FUD MAKER"/"IGNORE THIS GUY"/ tag for people like lucif
Sometimes his FUD is funny. I laughed at the the parody interview with the BFL customers video.

++1 That was fucking hilarious.

lucif, I'm not sure you have future in market prediction.

But comedy Writing:  Oh Yea!

Please make one with hitler in the bunker.
BCB
vip
BCJ
anyone here who's interested in what's going on just needs to read this thread and the exchanges btwn lucif and myself:  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yet-another-analyst-131065

tl;dr

Huh
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
We need a "FUD MAKER"/"IGNORE THIS GUY"/ tag for people like lucif
Sometimes his FUD is funny. I laughed at the the parody interview with the BFL customers video.
Pages:
Jump to: