Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will be at CES2013 (Official Thread) - page 6. (Read 36646 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
the most ironic thing of all is that lucif is a subscriber to my newsletter since October 2012 and has prepaid all the way thru March 2013.  he refuses to take a refund although i have begged him to do so several times both privately and publicly.  

the earliest i can discern that he's been short is October 2012.  that's a long way down from here...
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
We need a "FUD MAKER"/"IGNORE THIS GUY"/ tag for people like lucif
legendary
anyone here who's interested in what's going on just needs to read this thread and the exchanges btwn lucif and myself:  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yet-another-analyst-131065

lucif, then did you close your short bet?:  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1407960
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Clown prophet
I am waiting for figure confirmation  Grin Then short.

And comming shitstorm looks good. I dont tell a lie.

Just business, nothing personal.

And... oh... I am out of SEC jurisdiction
legendary
Lucif.  Why don't you tell everyone here you have an open short position on Bitcoin  that is deeply under water.  Idiot.

I'm sure the SEC would love to hear from a market manipulator.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
C'mon you must be kidding.
Activity: 430
Allright  Grin Even better

SEC officer reading this topic will not ignore Wink
Did you ever consider the entertainment business? You'd make a good comedian. Please don't stop. Cheesy
Clown prophet
Allright  Grin Even better

SEC officer reading this topic will not ignore Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
glad they made the Ignore button
Clown prophet
I know all your pain points without knowing you. I know all BFL pain points without knowing them. I can kill your business without spending a cent.

Don't give me a chance. Be resposive!
Clown prophet
I already notified your investors via Twitter about this rumor. I hope they read it and give you huge slap for doing business without any responsibility.
Clown prophet
so you can waste your time explaining this to a bureaucrat all you like, or you can do something more productive for bitcoin.
I will waste dont worry. Time is money.

You know what? Do something productive for Bitcoin: BE FUCKING RESPONSIVE FOR YOUR DOINGS, FOR YOUR ADS AND YOUR SCAMMER FRIENDS.
Clown prophet
I'll explain.

You probably will try to escape from responsibility with all BFL story, as you are third party processing payments.

I don't think you will be able to escape, because from legal point of view you just laundered money for BFL. That is only what SEC should know with different aspects.

This would be even more interesting for SEC taking into account upcomming events with Bitcoin gambling processing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Bitpay - prepare!

I think that Bitpay is a bridge too-far.  Tony is a great guy.
I will explain to SEC in large details how Bitpay processed payments not being licensed as payment processor. How they helped BFL to fool people for $25M. How they were together in CES.
They are actually participants in crime with BFL.

Bitpay probably needs to prepare good attorneys.

exactly what license are you saying is required to be a payment processor?  payment processors are not money transmitters.  the IRS clearly puts them into 2 different categories, with different rules and regulations.  we follow all of the rules that the government has set out for payment processors.  so you can waste your time explaining this to a bureaucrat all you like, or you can do something more productive for bitcoin.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
I hereby pronounce you the creator of shitstorms.

Lucifer, stirrer of shit. Sounds about right.

Clown prophet
I'm just a spark in a room full of gas =)
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I will explain to SEC in large details how Bitpay processed payments not being licensed as payment processor. How they helped BFL to fool people for $25M. How they were together in CES.

I hereby pronounce you the creator of shitstorms.

wait a second, is this real or a shoop? i can't tell.
Clown prophet
Clown prophet
Bitpay - prepare!

I think that Bitpay is a bridge too-far.  Tony is a great guy.

Activity: 756
Merit: 522
I don't remember these 4 events causing a decrease of Bitcoin's price.

Then your memory isn't very good. See here re Pirate. MtGox hack destroyed bitcoin for three quarters, it went from 30 to .01 and the recovery is not complete to this day. Etc.
Pages:
Jump to: