Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 43. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
July 19, 2018, 09:38:53 AM
Definately right and absolutely correct bitcoin wont die so easily just like some peoples thinking. They are just thinking too much and maybe they love too much in bitcoin cash that whey are assuming that bitcoin will die soon LoL!!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 09:32:39 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

I agree. Bitcoin isn't going anywhere, but I think there's a huge barrier to mass adoption: price volatility. And I think that opens the perfect market for stablecoins like Havven. My dream is to buy coffee with a stablecoin and not make the mistake like the bitcoin pizza guy lol. Thoughts?
[I am also sure - bitcoin will not die, he came to us to stay!]
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 09:29:14 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

in my opinion bitcoin will continue to grow more rapidly and for now bitcoin still has the highest price than other coins and besides bitcoin is the pioneer currency crypto and bitcoin will never die
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 09:28:53 AM
Absolutely correct. In fact, more and more people are getting interested to join in crypto world. Although bitcoin price now is way beyond its value last December 2017, fortunately, it shows signs of progress from $6400 a couple of days ago now it is going steady at $7400 mark.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 09:23:02 AM
All who believe that bitcoin will die are people who do not fully understand the scale of the entire crypto market! now in the crypto market huge amounts of money are spinning, the market is developing very actively, and bitcoin is constantly taking new price records! Bitcoin is the basis of all coins, it's the grandfather of all coins!)))) Only those who do not understand and do not want to understand people claim that the crypto market is very bad and it will soon die! I know a lot of people who talked very badly about the crypto market, but now they are actively developing in this direction!
Activity: 196
July 19, 2018, 09:10:50 AM
Bitcoin will not die , it is because it is circulating very fine in the cryptoworld , and many customers and investors are patronizing yhe bitcoin and it had also the highest price value in market nowadays so it is very active and why should it die and the truth it is soaring high and very popular in the digital world.
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 08:50:12 AM
yes I totally agree with you. Bitcoin will never die because there are many bitcoin users in this world and already many people are investing bitcoin. So I will never believe that the bitcoin will die or disappear.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
July 19, 2018, 08:32:50 AM
Of course it wont die, Bitcoin is here to stay as long as we remain patronizing the cryptocurrency.

I agree Bitcoin can take us miles we just need to be loyal to it as a currency and things will on go from there. Like, now with the green market people are already fearing they'd lose the train so there are orders in for buying BTC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
July 19, 2018, 08:21:30 AM
Every business, decision and whatever it is always there are always opposed but also there is support. Likewise with bitcoin in its journey there are always opposed but we also know together that bitcoin supporters very much. Bitcoin has gained the confidence of many people around the world, although there are also among those who do not believe in bitcoin. Many people want to have bitcoin and invest bitcoin, but some do not like bitcoin. This is what we call a struggle, in which more than five years of bitcoin struggle which we can finally see together how bitcoin is able to dominate the crypto market, how bitcoin is able to gain trust, and how bitcoin is able to show that it is the best with the highest price among the coins others. I believe that bitcoin is very strong and will not be defeated, bitcoin will never die, because bitcoin is a major force where the market and other coin prices always move on with bitcoin prices. Bitcoin is the best crypto that exists today and is able to give us a considerable profit in a short time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 19, 2018, 08:19:13 AM
Actually, it is just their opinion about Bitcoin will die or not with their own perception, we'd love to share our opinion, don't we? If you disagree with their opinion you can just leave it behind.

but those who think bitcoin will die, they do not understand what is bitcoin ?, how about its history? how is it going? all they know is that bitcoin will die because the bitcoin price drops. come on, fiat currency is also like that, this market is sometimes up and down sometimes.
maybe some countries forbid bitcoin but which thwart bitcoin also exist, we just need more support from those who are not familiar with bitcoin.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 19, 2018, 08:09:39 AM
It won't never happen. Bitcoin is a strong digital currency. Until there are people who are willing to invest. Bitcoin will live forever.

Yes, Exactly. Bitcoin is now gaining it's investors time by time. Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency that is trusted by many people and many people are now millionaires and billionaires because of bitcoin. I will saying that Bitcoin will live forever unless if the internet in world has been disappeared, Then that's the time of Bitcoin's death and we all know that it is so impossible, So it means, as long as investors is there, Bitcoin remains.
Activity: 297
July 19, 2018, 08:06:47 AM
It won't never happen. Bitcoin is a strong digital currency. Until there are people who are willing to invest. Bitcoin will live forever.

If you say live forever it seems like you are overestimating Bitcoin if the internet network doesn't exist maybe Bitcoin will never exist.
Activity: 84
July 19, 2018, 08:06:22 AM
We really can't be so sure about it Wink But as of now, and having the fact that it has many supporters, well it shouldn't disappear relatively.
Many things will come up to the peoples mind as time goes by so we can't say if bitcoin will last until forever Smiley

As long as there are many users holders investors traders bitcoin will still alive and maybe it become more and widely spreading throughout the world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 07:59:08 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
July 19, 2018, 07:58:57 AM
It's here to stay. There's still a large barrier to get in for regular users. Recently Marc Lasry invested 1% of his net worth into Bitcoin and says he expects it to his $20-40k in the next 5 years.

I think we will be seeing Bitcoin above $20,000 this year.
Activity: 322
July 19, 2018, 07:58:03 AM
I think btc will never die due to the fact that it is powerful and it will be the best one. i think the developer of this coin is a real genius because he offered the world such a great thing that will never disappear from the market
Activity: 98
July 19, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

Recent trend of  news in the crypto market about Bitcoin should alone explain why Bitcoin is no way going to die.
As long as people are ready to invest in it.... The cycle of Buy and sell of the coin will perpetuate.
Never dream of Bitcoin dying. Think of How to survive while Bitcoin thrives
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 19, 2018, 07:48:58 AM
there is no doubt about this, I was convinced of this once again, when today there is a trend in them, and bitcoin is held, because it began to show its character in the market.
As long as there are so many people that still support and believe bitcoin it can't be dead. I believe that bitcoin is really depend on its economy and the people around who trust and invest into it. If no one believe in bitcoin maybe it will be failed and it will going to down and maybe it's value will loss. But i think it will not happen because bitcoin is really amazing and many people believe on it.
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 07:22:37 AM
of course we all know that bitcoin are popular coins . no one can bet  bitcoin . there is no doubt .
Activity: 319
Merit: 102
July 19, 2018, 06:50:53 AM
there is no doubt about this, I was convinced of this once again, when today there is a trend in them, and bitcoin is held, because it began to show its character in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: