Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 44. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 06:41:44 AM
reliable should not be blind and based on the opinion of others. the main thing is your conviction in technology. all long-term investors have this property
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
July 18, 2018, 09:37:21 AM
Nobody knows about the existence of bitcoin, if it will go further in the future or not. If many still use bitcoin for sure it wont die. Base now bitcoin is going up again and also because its price increases again many buyers again  and bitcoin will in demand again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 09:28:22 AM
I am sure that it won't die. it is just a bad period i am sure that it won't last for long. i think that btc will be higher in price in the future, at the end of 2018 and maybe later it will be much more expensive than now
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 18, 2018, 09:21:34 AM
BTC will never be able to die, I believe they will last forever and sustain the crypto market. So be patient waiting for you to get the best results.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 09:18:31 AM
Bitcoin is really strong and cant die.This is the only decentralized cryptocurrency i trusted more.And many people full support to bitcoin for the better.We know the fact that this decentralized currency getting  bigger and greater  over the period of times.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
July 18, 2018, 09:15:00 AM
Just like other investment you need to have patience here in order to earn profit. good timing of entry and exit pricevmay give huge profit if you get successful. those who say that bitcoin will die are the who who have enough knowledge in crypto trading and bought during all time high and sold when market fall hard they are impatient to wait for bitcoin to bounce back.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 18, 2018, 09:05:36 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
"Bitcoin won't die, period". Im so agree with this statement. Im also agree with your opinion that many people said bitcoin will die. In my opinion, the people who easily get panicked attack and saying that bitcoin will die is not ready and mature enough to entering bitcoin world.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
July 18, 2018, 08:35:56 AM
The only thing that can stop bitcoin would be when all the people on the Earth will completely lose all their interest in Bitcoin at all. This will decrease demand to 0, and bitcoin would lose its value.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 02:44:51 AM
In fact, the number of forecasts and the number of "dying bitcoins" is a lot. During its development, bitcoin is almost "dying" but it still exists. Over the period of time seemed to be "eliminated", but bitcoin still live and grow very strong. Also, if you want to stop bitcoin transactions, you almost have to crash the internet, so the chance of bitcoin dies is very low
Activity: 714
July 18, 2018, 12:03:27 AM
Yes, I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is the king crypto and certainly will not die. They make such comments seeing the price fall but now they can see that the price has started to recover proving them wrong. Like you I will also request all not to post such negative thoughts and others should not agree on such negativity too. Oppose it and show your position against it.
Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency that and never be died. We see that value is decreasing but bitcoin it always alive and recovered from all battles he faced off because want to give us big profits in our investment but some people always say negative thoughts about in bitcoin it never help we need to be positive and optimistic that bitcoin will continues increasing.
Activity: 28
July 18, 2018, 12:00:07 AM
Time is supporting us. Bitcoin is slowly recovering. First of all it raised more than $ 7000 today and the next few days will increase to $ 10,000
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 11:46:32 PM
Absolutely it will not and never be die. It is just happens that the market are dump not just the btc but almost all of the coin are dump. As you will check the value of btc in cmc, you will see that it is already bull run and pumping little by little.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
July 17, 2018, 11:35:50 PM
Sure, it won't and will never die. Fact
I am really sure bitcoin never die, we know that bitcoin now is down but we have no right to say that is die. I know bitcoin will recover from all challenges and starting to rise up soon and give us big profits in our investment.

Now its slowly climbing back again and soon may hit the $7500. I don't know when is the last time we did see the price at that range, 3 months ago perhaps. But my point is that bitcoin will never cease to exist no matter what others are saying. No amount of attacks and FUD and fake news will put it down. So for those who is thinking to make another hit on bitcoin, let that be a lesson for you. Bitcoin is resilient enough to be immune to such attacks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
July 17, 2018, 11:09:27 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

I agree with you. People always spreading wrong information and wrong speculation. I still believed that bitcoin will never die but the price will multiply considering a lot of FUD and against bitcoin still its going strong.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 10:47:04 PM
It is always funny to see such posts. Sometimes some friends of yours who lack knowledge about Btc even try to explain to you why Btc wont last and that I should stop. I think whoever say that is just displayong mere ingnorance on Btc. Such comments can never shift bmy attention from Btc and it shouldnt do to anyone here either. Btc is stayinf for good.
Activity: 177
July 17, 2018, 10:41:30 PM
It won't. Never.

As time passed by and the world of technology grows, Bitcoin becomes popular in many ways. It allows person to stabilize their financial status. It also protect a person's account and confidently use the money without any harmful instances.

Bitcoin is the new face of the currency in the society. Lots of people gain benefits from it. And, I don't think they allow this invention die as easy.

Yes maybe, it will die. The good innovation vanishes because there is the best that will born. Bitcoin helps the community to improve and develop economical status.

Yes it won't die, as we can see it will slowly recover from time to time. Bitcoin is the strongest currency worldwide and popular all over.
Activity: 78
July 17, 2018, 09:41:23 PM
It won't. Never.

As time passed by and the world of technology grows, Bitcoin becomes popular in many ways. It allows person to stabilize their financial status. It also protect a person's account and confidently use the money without any harmful instances.

Bitcoin is the new face of the currency in the society. Lots of people gain benefits from it. And, I don't think they allow this invention die as easy.

Yes maybe, it will die. The good innovation vanishes because there is the best that will born. Bitcoin helps the community to improve and develop economical status.
Activity: 454
July 17, 2018, 09:32:43 PM

I often read a topic like this, and it has no effect on my beliefs because I understand the investment, today bitcoin shows the movement towards positive to make me smile (see the market) Bitcoin will soon answer rumors that said Bitcoin will soon die, bitcoin being dying, bitcoin is a bubble. people who will regret will be many, happy people will be many, because investment has 2 possibilities.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 09:31:12 PM
Definetly!  Bitcoin won't die as you can see, a lot of thread saying something about the upcoming downfall of btc that it will die but btc remains the same, still alive and unbeatable!  Wink
we know this is a technology so Cryptocurrency will still exist and will keep getting better so that all can feel the benefits are so amazing, bitcoin does have value I'm sure bitcoin will still grow in the future.
Activity: 177
July 17, 2018, 09:21:24 PM

Yes l agree and l beleive bitcoin will not die.l know bitcoin will recover soon bitcoin helps many people to excel in their lives it doesnt matter if the orice is falling now.Some are earning now by trading even price is fall.So in the future theres a big surprise for bitcoin holders.
Pages:
Jump to: