Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 42. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 08:44:09 AM
Bitcoin price is moving and this is the biggest slap on face who is talking bitcoin will die, they are giving wrong info and make investors panic.
but they don't know what bitcoin history telling us whenever was market went down then definitely in few times recover and we saw a bullish mode
so majority of investors exist in world who wanna invest in bitcoin and supply and demand going perfectly so this currency never die.
Activity: 100
July 20, 2018, 08:40:40 AM
it is true, sometimes not a few who talk about bitcoin will die, but for me it is only an opinion of people who want bitcoin prices as quickly as possible to buy at a very cheap price.

some say leave bitcoin and start working normally. but as a digital money business we need not hesitate to exist and do not think when bitcoin will die.
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 08:35:04 AM
LOL if bitcoin didn't die at $.00001 why is it even a question of if it will die when it is at $7000 no one in the beginning thought this could have been possible Smiley I wish I invested back in 2009 I would be all set right now and the volatility now would definitely not affect me nearly as much Smiley

Grin
We all wish that but that's in the past. Often this kind of stories come along when some new tech is discovered and it start's getting into daily use. The same thing was with electricity, television, internet etc.
Activity: 17
July 19, 2018, 01:30:23 PM
Bitcoin is here to stay, bitcoin is the leading digital currency not just cryptocurrency, people who speak negative things about bitcoin do not understand this amazing cryptocurrency. why would it die when every day more people invest in it?
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
July 19, 2018, 01:27:49 PM
LOL if bitcoin didn't die at $.00001 why is it even a question of if it will die when it is at $7000 no one in the beginning thought this could have been possible Smiley I wish I invested back in 2009 I would be all set right now and the volatility now would definitely not affect me nearly as much Smiley
Activity: 1
July 19, 2018, 01:26:57 PM
SO true
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 01:25:45 PM
nothing can make a bitcoin pass on, and nobody can make a dead bitcoin. at the point when the condition of bitcoin relies upon its esteem, the estimation of bitcoin is influenced by supply and requests, and requests on bitcoin never demonstrate the huge decay, despite the fact that the value drops significantly.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
July 19, 2018, 01:15:52 PM
I totally agree with you. I am also sick of reading posts and comments like  "it is the end", "Bitcoin is dying", 'Bitcoin is a bubble and it will burst now", "the end is near" and all the others. Please do yourseld a favor, do not fall into these traps, these words are there to create and start FUDs so please, know better and be better.
Activity: 54
July 19, 2018, 12:34:32 PM
Bitcoin has gathered a lot of value, however, very little of this value comes from economic activity (GDP) which is what would traditionally give a currency its value and stability.  Bitcoin is actually designed like a commodity (creation of Bitcoins was modeled after mining gold), and like other commodities, much of the value is derived from speculation of that commodity (not from its acceptance and usage to buy and sell goods).  Some major companies are announcing acceptance of Bitcoin, but at the moment, that likely drives more media attention than sales via Bitcoin.  Given the high ratio of accounts speculating to those actually transacting, the value of Bitcoin will continue to be quite volatile, rising and falling with speculation and could collapse quickly to a rather low value.  If more Bitcoin account holders use Bitcoins to buy and sell goods rather than to stockpile Bitcoins in a speculative fashion, then the value of a Bitcoin will become more stable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 11:49:52 AM
It seems to me that the media specifically say badly about the crypto industry! when I first went to this forum very much rejoiced that there are so many people who live this crypto system! People are more and more beginning to learn the crypto market and take it into their lives!
Activity: 238
July 19, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
It is good to be so confident in Bitcoin but I would say for you to be more aware because if you are so high in The Persuaders in the life of Bitcoin, it would be so much easier for you to get scammed.
Activity: 71
July 19, 2018, 11:46:09 AM
Bitcoin has come to stay. Whether an individual likes it or not, everyone is always entitled to his or her opinion. Most times, I feel some make such claims of Bitcoin dying out of ignorance. Some though make such remarks just to influence the market.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 11:43:21 AM
It is not even possible for Bitcoin to die,it did not die when crypto was not widely accepted so how can it now die now,that is just so impossible. Cryptocurrency is  here to stay and so with bitcoin
Activity: 323
July 19, 2018, 11:40:25 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

I believed that the bitcoin won't die because the bitcoin is very powerful. I think the demand of bitcoin affect the bitcoin, when the demand of bitcoin decrease the bitcoin has a tendency to die. But I believe here on bitcoin that it can recover in the fall. We need to advertise the bitcoin to increase its demand.
Activity: 322
July 19, 2018, 11:40:12 AM
I think it's late even on the rise of Bitcoin. it should have come to this point as long as it is now. But now we will see the gradual rise of the gradual increase. The first targets from here will be 15k $.
Activity: 504
July 19, 2018, 11:15:42 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

I agree. Bitcoins won't ever die as long as we, as a community, continue to support and open up ways to innovate a late technology like bitcoins. It isn't too late for bitcoins but it is still in its prime. Bitcoins have a lot in store for us so expect a lot more in the future.
Activity: 98
July 19, 2018, 11:08:54 AM
Of course it won't die, why would it die when every day more people invest in it. There was a period of stagnation after the last dip but it got around 2billion of investments in past few days. BTC is on the rise.
Activity: 115
July 19, 2018, 10:00:07 AM
Im agree on it that bitcoin never die because more people continue trusting and investing on it. Yes bitcoin drop in to the lower price but it wont die and until now its still kicking and growing wild. It was the first crypto currency develope in market and it was very popular in the world, it gives a lot of profit and benifits in every users, never ever bitcoin lost its potential. Trust it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
July 19, 2018, 09:47:12 AM
Bitcoin will not die. that's for sure.Bitcoin is already well-known and has already build its own empire and name;That's why it is called the king of crypto currencies. Not only because of the huge attention or popularity it is gaining or the huge amount of money that it withdraws but because of how each individual or user communicates with one another and because of this bitcoin continues to be alive.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 09:44:15 AM
Bitcoin is here to stay, bitcoin is the leading digital currency not just cryptocurrency, people who speak negative things about bitcoin do not understand this amazing cryptocurrency. The world is fast advancing in this digital age and bitcoin is certainly the future currency that will be accepted for all business transactions across the globe. Bitcoin is never going to die unless the world retrogress, which is highly impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: