Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Account price estimator - page 44. (Read 164824 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
October 17, 2015, 07:18:32 AM
Was curious since I saw it mentioned somewhere to see how it works
Kind of wanted it to calculate faster but the queue takes a while that said its a neat concept.

Once time I had a problem with the queue. It said me that I had to wait for 10 people. This never happened to me again, everything is fine for me now.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
October 17, 2015, 07:11:28 AM
Was curious since I saw it mentioned somewhere to see how it works
Kind of wanted it to calculate faster but the queue takes a while that said its a neat concept.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 17, 2015, 06:52:56 AM
Hi, I check out the site as recommended by someone but I can't use it right now. I got an error message like this: Please wait for your previous request to finish and try again ; even though I haven't requested one before and its my first time to use that site.  Undecided Anyone can help me out?

I had this problem a few days ago. To solve this problem I had to close my web-browser and to restart it. This solved the problem. I hope that it'll work for you Wink !

I have tried that already and still got the same error Sad Even clearing cache , cookies,  and history doesn't work. Well I'll just try it once I'm on PC, maybe that will work. Thanks anyways.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
October 17, 2015, 06:41:54 AM
Hi, I check out the site as recommended by someone but I can't use it right now. I got an error message like this: Please wait for your previous request to finish and try again ; even though I haven't requested one before and its my first time to use that site.  Undecided Anyone can help me out?

I had this problem a few days ago. To solve this problem I had to close my web-browser and to restart it. This solved the problem. I hope that it'll work for you Wink !
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 17, 2015, 05:52:39 AM
Activity: 795
Merit: 500
Name change soon (hopefully)
October 15, 2015, 05:30:02 AM
haha, good idea! Although it should only be considered an estimation
 Wink Keep up the good work!
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
October 14, 2015, 10:56:02 PM
i like your website service ( http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/)
im use it for ceck if i want to buy acc
i can't donate some satosi but i give you trust feedback Smiley
thank's for "free service"
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
October 10, 2015, 06:51:34 PM
If I have 100 Potential Activity in how many time and how many post to transform in Activity?
Or To have the TOTAL activity that I can get with an account, I have to sum potential with normal activity?
If you have 100 potential activity, then the most activity you can have at that time is 100. With 100 potential activity, then if you have 100 or more posts, your activity will be 100. If you have less than 100 posts, then you can keep posting and your activity will go up until it reaches 100. After that, you will need to wait for the next two week period to increase your activity.

thank you.
clear explanation sir.
 Smiley  Cool
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
October 03, 2015, 10:28:51 AM
If I have 100 Potential Activity in how many time and how many post to transform in Activity?
Or To have the TOTAL activity that I can get with an account, I have to sum potential with normal activity?
If you have 100 potential activity, then the most activity you can have at that time is 100. With 100 potential activity, then if you have 100 or more posts, your activity will be 100. If you have less than 100 posts, then you can keep posting and your activity will go up until it reaches 100. After that, you will need to wait for the next two week period to increase your activity.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
October 03, 2015, 09:25:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3357
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 25, 2015, 05:36:55 PM
how is calculate potential activity? i am little confused with this. i have 456 posts, and activity 126 also and potential activity 126
now i see @mallard have higher activity from potential_activity, earlier i am see that some member have account with 120 activity, and 196 potential_act. with 350 posts..
do not understand nothing  Huh
You can earn 14 potential activity for every two week period that you have posted in.

wait. that means after two weeks without any post, my activity increase for 14.
Should not Price Estimator to says my potential_activity=activity + 14 or 28 depending on the number of posts and maybe time logged in.

If you make only 1 posts in the 2weeks period then your potential activity is 14.
But if you made more than 14 posts within this period then your activity is max 14.
If you do not made any posts in this 2 weeks period then your potential activity is 0.(your activity does not increase)

ok. it is clear.
therefore, it does not matter if 2 weeks before made more than 14 posts, if do not made any posts in last 2 weeks, potential_activity is 0
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 25, 2015, 05:30:44 PM
how is calculate potential activity? i am little confused with this. i have 456 posts, and activity 126 also and potential activity 126
now i see @mallard have higher activity from potential_activity, earlier i am see that some member have account with 120 activity, and 196 potential_act. with 350 posts..
You can earn 14 potential activity for every two week period that you have posted in.

Should not Price Estimator to says my potential_activity=activity + 14 or 28 depending on the number of posts and maybe time logged in.

If you make only 1 posts in the 2weeks period then your potential activity is 14.
But if you made more than 14 posts within this period then your activity is max 14.
If you do not made any posts in this 2 weeks period then your potential activity is 0.(your activity does not increase)
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 25, 2015, 05:24:11 PM

staff
Just writing some code
September 25, 2015, 05:10:10 PM
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 25, 2015, 05:07:17 PM
legendary
September 25, 2015, 05:02:14 PM
For some reason my activity is higher than my potential activity?

Code:
User Id: 509719
Name: mallard
Activity: 126
Potential Activity: 98

It is not just you that you have been faced with this, it is almost a bug and OP has been notified before.

He says that he was rying to fix it but he had not time it is a little hard to find.
I'm pretty sure that that bug exists in both my site and the other potential activity counter site.  Even doing a manual count returns the same potential activity. I think it is actually a forum bug since I am pulling the activity straight off of the profile page.

@knightdk, may i suggest you something, i haven't read complete the code
But i think that this can be fixed in this way, at the end of the process before showing the result i would do this:
If Potential_Activity < Activity then Potential_Activity = Activity , this would show the same number of both.
staff
Just writing some code
September 25, 2015, 04:58:31 PM

Code:

It is not just you that you have been faced with this, it is almost a bug and OP has been notified before.

He says that he was rying to fix it but he had not time it is a little hard to find.
I'm pretty sure that that bug exists in both my site and the other potential activity counter site.  Even doing a manual count returns the same potential activity. I think it is actually a forum bug since I am pulling the activity straight off of the profile page.
legendary
September 25, 2015, 04:49:50 PM

Code:

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 25, 2015, 04:41:39 PM

Code:
legendary
September 25, 2015, 04:35:46 PM
The reason you set up this subject is what?

If you have lots of posts and you have no idea what is your potential activity then it is hard to manual counting it.

You have to calculate if you have ever posted in every 2 week period since the date you have been registered in forum.

But now it has been easily with just one click you can know all details without worrying if you made any mistake while counting.
Pages:
Jump to: