Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Charity Program - Give Hope To Everyone $1 Is A Big Thing For Them - page 14. (Read 12370 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
Dear Cabalism & all actual (and future) donors,

thank you for making the efford in setting this up!

Even though I can´t help financially at this moment, I will play my little part whenever I my signature is available.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com

Snipped.
Be our guest. Any amount will do Smiley Besides its not for us, but for the other people.
It's already done!

It was from the IPL pool. There were other players as well who were agreed to send the prize of 4th place to a charity. So, I thought to peak your project.

Cheers :-)
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
Hello cabalism13,
I found an interesting way to display the fund of the escrowed address without manually change it. I guess you too will enjoy it.
Link- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5142469
I can't view your link, perhaps it was deleted or more likely I have that board on Ignore. Anyways, another way to share the info is quote it and post it here. Will appreciate the help though.

Snipped.
Be our guest. Any amount will do Smiley Besides its not for us, but for the other people.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
Hello cabalism13,
I found an interesting way to display the fund of the escrowed address without manually change it. I guess you too will enjoy it.
Link- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5142469
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Hello guys,
We would like to donate some BTC for this charity program. Reference: [Now FREE to JOIN] IPL 2019 Prediction Pool and discussion

And this is the address to donate? 1CHAriTyyuCzLdXshSDVohyjgxTxW9Bhx

Cheers :-)
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
BUMP DOG FOR CHARITY

Balance has been Updated
Activity: 28
Merit: 4
This is a good action, has a deep humanistic meaning.  Thanks for your great idea.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
Balance has been updated.

Donations are still being kept safely for the sake of the people who needs help.Next Activity is still being discussed on our local group. So stay tuned everybody Smiley

Update:
A Website is now being prepared and handled by an individual, Fees will also be donated and handled by a certain user. Thank You.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Please let me have the right Wallet Address, thanks for your help.
There were always people who have a good heart like you, a small cent you give, that was a big help for them (street children).

Then here it is the right BTCitcoin address:
Escrow Wallet Address of bl4nkcode:
1CHAriTyyuCzLdXshSDVohyjgxTxW9Bhx

Activity: 756
Merit: 231
Let's appreciate those who are helpers to the helpless in the society for them to do more. Bros, cabalism13 has be a good brother with clear intentions of helping others to fit into the society. As you all can see, am not into a paid signature campaign for now and will love to donate to the society that gave me the opportunity to be one of them. The money may be small, but please accept it from me to the Charity Program.

Please let me have the right Wallet Address, thanks for your help.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
I tried to find threads like this on Bitcointalk where I can donate to some charity but wasn't able to.

Feel free to join my charity raffle. I've been trying to raise awareness (whenever I am online)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/legendsters-charity-raffle-1-win-x35-of-ticket-price-5128694
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩

Verified! Balance has been updated! Thank you for your donations, it will surely be given to those who are really in need! Good Day!

(On my first glance, I thought you have donated 0.02BTC Cheesy)
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I tried to find threads like this on Bitcointalk where I can donate to some charity but wasn't able to.

This is the only charity thread running on this forum right now, I assume.

Tried to use the search feature and was only able to find this thread and few not active or closed once.

I lost Ice bucket challenge ... meh ... Rank up the challenge ! and to fulfill my bet I have to donate to some charity.

That is why I thought that the most suitable will be a charity which is active on our forum and for our members.

I was sure that I will find a few of such charity actions here on the forum but to my surprise, this is the only thread available as for today.

After I have read this thread I came to the conclusion that I would be happy to support this program and send a small donation.

Here link: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/9df9c283988e89d932436f6b84aad4a1b244bf3f11f2be8ce86b0ce0f9890d4d
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
AN UPDATE WAS POSTED IN OUR LOCAL BOARD, SO I THINK IT'S ONLY NECESSARY TO SHARE IT TO YOU REGARDING OF WHAT HPPENED ON THE LAST ACTIVITY MADE BY CRWTH

1. Proof of activity

2. Proof of item purchased

3. Proof of amount of purchase (receipt)
If you must know the amount of some of the groceries, here it is. I don't have the receipt anymore I must have misplaced it but I hope this suffices. Bill to my credit card. Not including the cash payments in Divisoria for school supplies, etc.

Activity: 714
Merit: 611
Thank you for your donation, and one thing Smiley it's cabalism Cheesy (I'm only fond of Vod's habit but can't reach it Cheesy)

Sorry - my mistake  Grin Grin Grin
I have already corrected - You know... sometimes the association reaches the brain faster than the real image and settles there for good....

legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩

@canibalism13 - I like your initiative, I honestly admire people who spend their time and resources (especially time) to help people in need. I hope you will continue your activity - good luck

here my small donation:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/70baab670a1f3e360a04ceec4a71c215535551b462cd941f93c2faa7e091d876

Thank you for your donation, and one thing Smiley it's cabalism Cheesy (I'm only fond of Vod's habit but can't reach it Cheesy)

Bumping for Visibility, Balance has Been Updated.
Activity: 714
Merit: 611

@canibalism13 @cabalism13 - I like your initiative, I honestly admire people who spend their time and resources (especially time) to help people in need. I hope you will continue your activity - good luck

here my small donation:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/70baab670a1f3e360a04ceec4a71c215535551b462cd941f93c2faa7e091d876

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
Been busy these days, and maybe one if these weeks I'll meet and greet the elders at TAHANANG WALANG HAGDANAN (HOME WITHOUT STAIRS-Home for the Elders and PWD)

Website Link: https://twh.org.ph

After I confirm the situation, I'll make sure to have an update here.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
Good Day Everyone!

1st Activity was a SUCCESS! Also Legendster's Plan also did make it, he helped soke fellow people on the site where he created a post for his mother. (Still hoping for his Mother's fast recovery)

And also, for the updates regarding the activity of crwth, he will be posting here sooner or later, in the meantime he is currently busy at his work ( message receive from t.me/FilipinoCryptoCharity)

Another thing, I have created a poll on the group whether we are going to make an activity next month or by christmas season, due to an expected Donations from Hhampuz and bl4nkcode. Thank you guys for your big Contribution. (bl4nkcode's donation will not be transferred to the Charity Wallet, but he will give his, as long as needed on the next activity)

Edit:

crwth's making a tricks whule the nuns are preparing the meals
Image Source: t.me/FilipinoCryptoCharity

Pages:
Jump to: