Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion - page 39. (Read 17703 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
That was pretty unpredictable.
Lol.
I am completely speechless.
Holy shit!
How come KXIP won the match?
This is probably the upset of this tournament
Haha comments and reactions tells the story.

SRH lost their last 7 wickets in just 14 runs, let that sink in  Grin. I think Pooran hitting our 3 dimension guy Vijay Shankar's helmet was the key moment. It was unintentional but very strategic move from the Pooran lol and worked beautifully in favor of Punjab because it rattled the Shankar and got out in next ball.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Holy shit!
How come KXIP won the match? I didn't watch the match for a while thinking that SRH will easily win the match but despite KXIP make it comfortable. When I watched the match again, I was shocked to see 14 more runs needed from the last over. Damn, despite KXIP's best bowler Shami got busted tonight, KXIP won the match for bowling. What a match it was!
This is probably the upset of this tournament, SRH was on a winning position till the 17th over and they had wickets in hand and Chris Jordan bowled a magnificent spell to take the team to victory and SRH just lost their battle and i was surprised they lost the match by 12 runs as i switch off the match when they needed Need just 20 runs from 18 balls with 6 wickets in hand and started watching the UFC event which i was waiting for a long time.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I am completely speechless because I was not expecting blunder like this from SRH players in depth overs but they done very good job for losing cause and give really shocking win to KXIP now its very interesting because next match between KXP vs KKR could be play off for them if they won then surely they will in otherwise KKR is going to qualify.
SRH's domestic players have always been their kryptonite from a long time. For example, look at Manish Pandey. He played so well in the last match, but he played this one like a test match and added pressure on the remaining batsmen by doing so.

If KKR wins the next match against Punjab, it's all over for Punjab. On the other hand, Punjab needs to win all of their remaining matches with a good NRR to stand a chance to qualify for the playoffs.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 851
Holy shit!
How come KXIP won the match? I didn't watch the match for a while thinking that SRH will easily win the match but despite KXIP make it comfortable. When I watched the match again, I was shocked to see 14 more runs needed from the last over. Damn, despite KXIP's best bowler Shami got busted tonight, KXIP won the match for bowling. What a match it was!
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
SRH is doing good as now they need only 28 of 24 balls with 7 wickets in hand KXIP is now surely out of league and SRH have some more fun time with this win even they have very tough task ahead if they want to qualify 3 out of 3 with very good rate hopefully we will have some good games in future.
Lol. This is how unpredictable this league is. They went from 28 required in 24 balls with 7 wickets in hand to getting all out and losing by 12 something runs. Damn! They basically cloned Punjab here. SRH is out of the playoffs.

They don't deserve to go through to the playoffs with this kind of performance. On the other hand, Punjab continues to win again and again. It looks like Punjab and KKR will be competing for the final spot.
I am completely speechless because I was not expecting blunder like this from SRH players in depth overs but they done very good job for losing cause and give really shocking win to KXIP now its very interesting because next match between KXP vs KKR could be play off for them if they won then surely they will in otherwise KKR is going to qualify.
SRH is doing good as now they need only 28 of 24 balls with 7 wickets in hand KXIP is now surely out of league and SRH have some more fun time with this win even they have very tough task ahead if they want to qualify 3 out of 3 with very good rate hopefully we will have some good games in future.
Lol. This is how unpredictable this league is. They went from 28 required in 24 balls with 7 wickets in hand to getting all out and losing by 12 something runs. Damn! They basically cloned Punjab here. SRH is out of the playoffs.

They don't deserve to go through to the playoffs with this kind of performance. On the other hand, Punjab continues to win again and again. It looks like Punjab and KKR will be competing for the final spot.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
^^ Small correction Nortje was playing today. They had 2 changes Shaw/Daniel Sams duo out and Nortje/Rahane in. Nortje didn't play the last game tho.

-----
Punjab vs SRH game looks dead to me, unless SRH collapse.
That was pretty unpredictable. What happened with KXIP in first innings happened with SRH in the second innings. I think KXIP knew that the problem with SRH is that they don't have depth in their batting order at took advantage of the same. Now SRH is out of this tournament too. So the main fight is between KKR and KXIP and obviously KXIP's  next match with KKR will once again be decided for them. I thought it would be a narrow win but SRH played so bad that they lost comfortably  Roll Eyes the saddest person today would be Warner followed by @webtricks  Grin
^^ Small correction Nortje was playing today. They had 2 changes Shaw/Daniel Sams duo out and Nortje/Rahane in. Nortje didn't play the last game tho.

-----
Nortje didn't play the last game tho.
Slip of toung. I wanted to say before the last match, there was no change other than the Pant (Carey in) and Hetmyer (Ajinka in). Then suddenly they change Nortje for no reason and lost the match.
SRH must have an easy win unless they lost some wickets now. Manish and Vijay seems good as they were last match.
legendary

-----
I was expecting close fight, thought of thrashing win for KKR didn't even come close to my mind but surprisingly they did it. This is 2nd consecutive lose for DC and now they are left with 3 games only, what if they manage to lose their remaining games? hahaha

Point table might look more interesting in this scenario.  Grin
DC suddenly lost their consistency. Until the last match, they had Nortje in the playing XI and suddenly they came up with change & lost the match. And I guess Prithvi Shaw wasn't that bad either to exclude from the team. They had a good team and I don't really see a reason to change the team.
Well, they are losing the benefit in the eliminator round I guess.
legendary
What a way to bounce back. Congratulations to the guys who predicted that KKR would win though none of them expected KKR to win easily against a strong DC. DC is beginning to collapse right at the tail end which doesn't bode well for them.

Even if they qualify, MI and RCB are in a much better position to win the cup. KKR will probably take the last spot if they win their next 2-3 matches.
I was expecting close fight, thought of thrashing win for KKR didn't even come close to my mind but surprisingly they did it. This is 2nd consecutive lose for DC and now they are left with 3 games only, what if they manage to lose their remaining games? hahaha

Point table might look more interesting in this scenario.  Grin
What a way to bounce back. Congratulations to the guys who predicted that KKR would win though none of them expected KKR to win easily against a strong DC. DC is beginning to collapse right at the tail end which doesn't bode well for them.

Even if they qualify, MI and RCB are in a much better position to win the cup. KKR will probably take the last spot if they win their next 2-3 matches.
After today win KKR is on upper hand for qualifying because now they need 2 out 3 matches for their spot and now in second match the team lost will also lost spot for play off's its very interesting situation but still we will watch very entertaining cricket because they all need to give 100% in remaining matches.

legendary
Kishan could replace Surya for the 3rd position since his performances were better in comparison while Surya couldn't get going in many matches. MI are in a strong position to win the cup once again this year.
Surya is consistent at 3 and there's no point to place him in another place I guess. Once Rohit is back, Ishan will be at 4. Ishan is an opener most of the times but since De Cock is having performance and Rohit is unlikely to play 3 or 4, everything will be same as before.

Suryakumar Yadav failed whenever he was under pressure. His performance so far in the IPL is average, with 243 runs from 10 matches. Ishan Kishan on the other hand has scored more runs at a higher strike rate. The best batsman needs to be at no.3 and therefore I would place Kishan at no.3 and Yadav at no.4. One thing I liked about Kishan is that he doesn't waste too many balls. MI needs someone like him to be at no.3.
If my memory serves me well then Rohit used to come down the middle order (no 4) for number of times. MI could try same if Ishan Kishan is more comfortable and consistent at the top order and keep Surya at no 3.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Kishan could replace Surya for the 3rd position since his performances were better in comparison while Surya couldn't get going in many matches. MI are in a strong position to win the cup once again this year.
Surya is consistent at 3 and there's no point to place him in another place I guess. Once Rohit is back, Ishan will be at 4. Ishan is an opener most of the times but since De Cock is having performance and Rohit is unlikely to play 3 or 4, everything will be same as before.

Suryakumar Yadav failed whenever he was under pressure. His performance so far in the IPL is average, with 243 runs from 10 matches. Ishan Kishan on the other hand has scored more runs at a higher strike rate. The best batsman needs to be at no.3 and therefore I would place Kishan at no.3 and Yadav at no.4. One thing I liked about Kishan is that he doesn't waste too many balls. MI needs someone like him to be at no.3.
legendary
Ranking based on Impact full performance (21 OCT) . * Taking top order wickets/important wickets and according to match scenario for example taking wickets when opposition already losing game earns you less points.

Look at the Economy rate of Rashid Khan, this guy is freak in T-20 format.

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Once again poor performance from CSK as expected although at the very first match, they beat MI. Their batsman made some mistakes certainly. I guess Rayudu and MSD has given their wicket.
It looks like the opening match win for CSK was a curse as they never came close to having a decent performance after that and it is the worst season they had and they will be stuck at the bottom and today's performance was the nail in the coffin as MI dominated them in every aspect. Before the IPL started i had high hopes and i even picked them to win the tournament but i was totally wrong Grin.
On the other hand, both the openers of MI had great performance; Ishan Kishan was superb. He seems quite flexible in opening than batting at 4/5 or other places. But there's no chance for him to start the match as in next match Rohit will come back; Surya is playing good at 3, so no chance for Ishan to change his position.
Kishan and De Kock were excellent. They demolished CSK completely. This is the first time CSK didn't reach the playoffs and they probably might end up in last place at this rate.

Pages:
Jump to: