Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion - page 64. (Read 17703 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
Ok Delhi wins. Lowest super over target. 3 runs needed  Roll Eyes All of Mayank's effort gone to waste.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Damn super over haha

Second match and we have a super over already lol...This was really tricky as they had 3 balls and lost 2 wickets instead Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Damn super over haha
Buy Bitcoin
Just wow.. some extraordinary innings from Mayank Agarwal under pressure and when everyone were thinking that KXIP is going to win Stoinis took two back to back wickets. We have a super over  Grin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 851
Damn! I thought it would be an easy win and will get another point tonight but Ashwin has ruined the party. Sad to see Ashwin got injured though. Who is going to lead the pool if Delhi win the match? I haven't checked the orediction yet.
Punjab need to reshape the batting line up I guess. They don't have much batsman who can they depend on.
Buy Bitcoin
^ And just like KXIP are 3 wickets down  Undecided Ashwin picks 2 wickets in his first over. Now I'm not very sure how this is going to end. Only hope is on Maxwell now. Hope he performs well.

Edit: Maxwell also gone. 44-4 in 8 overs
Looks like Ashwin got injured after picking the wickets. 55-5  Lips sealed
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Edit: Damn.. 30 runs in the last over.. all praise to Stoinis.. DC should be happy with their current score. But I still think KXIP will win this match.
KXIP are off to an awesome start thanks to Rahul and I hope DC removes him asap since I bet on DC. Shreyas probably needs to bring in their spinners early to dispatch the top order quickly since their pace bowlers aren't performing well.

KXIP can easily win this one unless DC manage to pick wickets consistently(Primarily Maxwell and Rahul). Lets see what happens.
Buy Bitcoin
Not that bad either. I have placed bets for Delhi to win @1.7 which I think good enough. After the match starts, if Delhi can get a better position at beginning, the odd will likely be decreased and I don't want to take that risk  Cheesy
KL Rahul had a good season last year, I almost forgot about the last season.

Guess you should have taken JSRAW's advice. When it comes to T20 matches especially IPL, its always best to place live bets when the results are almost unpredictable.
Now I feel that it was a good thing that I changed my pick from DC to KXIP Tongue The current runrate is very low, I'm expecting a target score around 130 runs if things dont go downhill and that too is not so good for DC.

Edit: Damn.. 30 runs in the last over.. all praise to Stoinis.. DC should be happy with their current score. But I still think KXIP will win this match.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
What a bad start by Delhi!
Shami and Cottrel is having good bowling while I expected Cottrel to have a nightmare to be honest. Jsraw. you were right, man. I would rather wait and bet for Delhi now, would get a good odd of 3.01 at the moment. Well, having a score of 150+ would be good I think and it's still possible from current situation if Pant and Iyer can build a glod partnership.
If you are betting on Delhi then i would suggest you to relax a bit and wait for toss or ideally "Few overs" you might get better odds for DC. Opening odds for both teams are not lucrative, let the action start first.
Not that bad either. I have placed bets for Delhi to win @1.7 which I think good enough. After the match starts, if Delhi can get a better position at beginning, the odd will likely be decreased and I don't want to take that risk  Cheesy
KL Rahul had a good season last year, I almost forgot about the last season.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Surprised that no one could accurately predict the margin for the first match. 7 out of 20 correctly predicted the winner, but none of them got the margin right. I was expecting MI to win the match, so didn't won any points. Never expected a batting collapse from MI after such a good start. And even after that I was hopeful, until Sam Curran came to the crease. He made the difference at the end.
Buy Bitcoin
If you are betting on Delhi then i would suggest you to relax a bit and wait for toss or ideally "Few overs" you might get better odds for DC. Opening odds for both teams are not lucrative, let the action start first.

Hehe.. I was talking about my superbru pick which cant be changed after the match start Tongue Normally, I dont place bets until I see a match of the respective teams and yeah, the odds are not very promising to bet on either teams, planning to go for multi bets in EPL matches.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
This made me confused couple of times when I was new in superbru pool.
These scoring things when 2nd innings team wins make me confuse as well. But I leave it to superbru knowing they are the best to take care of it.

Guys if you see anyone who are not in the pool making a comment in this post then please report it to moderator. The local rule is here:
Local rules: Pool participants, sponsor/banner representative are only allowed to discuss in this topic.
If you are not in the pool then your comments will be reported to the mods to be deleted.

I noticed one post yesterday from a none participant and today from user btcdevil. Please keep this thread clean.
legendary
MI started good in both innings but failed at the end of both innings. Faf made all the difference for CSK took two awesome catches at the boundary and had a good partnership with Rayudu & scored a half century. Too bad that I chose MI over my home team  Lips sealed Today my bet is on Delhi, hope they dont fail me.
@JSRAW, if you have some stats on Delhi post it before the match starts, dont spoil it like yesterdays.  

Not any ground breaking stat but 2 well known individual stats....

Watch out for Maxwell vs Ashwin , Maxy has a monstrous strike rate (200+)against Ashwin before getting out. Could be game changing moment for Punjab if Maxwell clicks.

Karun Nair has good record against Delhi Capital, 3 fifties in 6 games.
Buy Bitcoin
MI started good in both innings but failed at the end of both innings. Faf made all the difference for CSK took two awesome catches at the boundary and had a good partnership with Rayudu & scored a half century. Too bad that I chose MI over my home team  Lips sealed Today my bet is on Delhi, hope they dont fail me.
@JSRAW, if you have some stats on Delhi post it before the match starts, dont spoil it like yesterdays. 

Can someone breakdown the margin point calculation? Whoever have chosen CSK to have a comfortable win have gotten 1 point while a comfortable for battting 2nd is; 3-5 wickets win or 5-9 balls remaining. CSK won with 5 wickets but it was a narrow win. Why? Is lower one considered here? In fact, CSK win can be considered as both; narrow & comfortable. But how do they calculate exactly?

It's a narrow win. If the chasing team wins, they take the lowest of the two (wickets and balls remaining). In this case, even though they won by 5 wickets they almost ran out of balls ie. 4 balls. So it's a narrow win(0-4 balls remaining).
I dont think that this match was a "Narrow Win" as you can see that after loosing 2 quick wickets CSK players started to play safely and according to it they won it easily.
@RapTarX
Please read the below quotation:
The lowest fitting tier of wickets and balls remaining will apply. For example, a win by 9 wickets with 1 ball remaining or a win by 1 wicket with 20 balls remaining are both Narrow.
The lower one will define narrow win or comfortable in case of batting second. You can learn more about scoring here- https://www.superbru.com/indian_t20_predictor/how_to_play.php#tab=scoring
This made me confused couple of times when I was new in superbru pool.

Looking at players from both Delhi and Punjab, it seems Delhi has far better bowling attack than Punjab and in batting, Delhi's batsman are reliable as well although Maxwell is in good form which might be a danger for Delhi tonight.
Anyway, I'm going with Delhi to have comfortable win, have already lost the point yesterday by picking MI although they lost all of their opening matches since 2013.
Odd seems good for Delhi till now. 1.7 for Delhi while 2.2 for Punjab.
legendary
MI is very consistent team, they didn't want to break their opening game losing streak against the senior citizens so they let them win. 10/10 to MI for fair play award. Grin

Can someone breakdown the margin point calculation? Whoever have chosen CSK to have a comfortable win have gotten 1 point while a comfortable for battting 2nd is; 3-5 wickets win or 5-9 balls remaining. CSK won with 5 wickets but it was a narrow win. Why? Is lower one considered here? In fact, CSK win can be considered as both; narrow & comfortable. But how do they calculate exactly?

4 balls remained in the end hence "Narrow win"
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Paid the fee for SaShiRaJaVu - 01ef7cc6a37d9e1c213af0270c833aecd913adc232fa4a545ed1094305def5f4
Thanks bro.

Oh man CSK won the match. -_- That little Cameo from Sam Curran made the difference in last. I was confident untill than that MI will win. Congratulations who got the points in the 1st match.
The sad part is i wont be able to watch the matches, just going through the live updates. I never thought Sam Curran could bat and when MSD promoted him i thought it was a blunder.

Good start for MSD and CSK.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Oh man CSK won the match. -_- That little Cameo from Sam Curran made the difference in last. I was confident untill than that MI will win. Congratulations who got the points in the 1st match.
Almost everyone realized that CSK would comfortably win this one after that awesome Rayudu-Du Plessis partnership. Google predicted a 80% win in their favor too due to their partnership. Curran played well though towards the end.

This is interesting. I would like to know too. I am surprised that no one grabbed an extra MP though. Winners received 1 point and the rest are at 0 currently.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 851
Pages:
Jump to: