Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk trolls, dysfunction and all out flame wars. Guide to the scandals. - page 3. (Read 2612 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
xtraelv, can you add OG vs Vod to the OP?  It's good practice that future users know how many people OG accused of being a liar, a pedophile, etc.  I added some links to my signature to help people realize OG calls everyone these things when they expose him.   I am not the bad guy here.

(You could also capture his negative trust... he has FIVE against me now)

I've added it to the list. It is probably very symilar to the rest of the issues some members have with OG.

It is a pity that it wasn't resolved in the last round of forgiveness and reconciliation.  I was pleased to see that the war with QS has stopped.

Xtraelv, can you add "VOD should be removed from default trust for systematic abuse of his position" to the list please? Considering his abuse documented in this thread spans 5 years, this seems like a worthy inclusion. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
xtraelv, can you add OG vs Vod to the OP?  It's good practice that future users know how many people OG accused of being a liar, a pedophile, etc.  I added some links to my signature to help people realize OG calls everyone these things when they expose him.   I am not the bad guy here.

I've added it to the list. It is probably very symilar to the rest of the issues some members have with OG.

It is a pity that it wasn't resolved in the last round of forgiveness and reconciliation.  I was pleased to see that the war with QS has stopped.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Hey marlboroza, I'm glad we agree Smiley It's Saturday evening (night) here and I'm full of fine wine from my father in-law (as you saw on Foxpup's topic Smiley ). I'll come back tomorrow with the correct plagiarism link of The-Devil (it's still there and you know it; my bad if I posted the wrong link Smiley ).

Regarding wolvoo opposing The Great Gang: resistence is futile, as the Borg told to Picard Smiley The Dark Side will never win against the White Side and no gang can be  defeated by one man, especially when Foxpup runs it!

Edit: I updated the plagiarizing link with a link directing to the flag against The-Devil, where 3 users (including you) mentioned his ban evasion and plagiarism. All three references mentioned by these 3 users (Lauda, morvillz and you) point to the same thread opened by nandini_crypto, mentioned by me as well. Two references point to the first page of the topic, while morvillz' is a bit more precise, pointing to the third page. My link was pointing to the fifth page of the topic and maybe was a bit inacurate, but the plagiarism is right there in that topic.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
I ment he was banned from the contest "Newbie of the Year", not from the forum... Pls read again what I wrote Smiley
Oh, yes, sorry about this, I misunderstood you. Plagiarism part still links (maybe) different user.
I didn't mention anything about alia (although I know her story)... Why mentiong her? I'm confused...
I know you didn't, that's why I quoted cabalism13 and replied to their post.
And about wolvoo's problem due to being on the dark side of Force, I didn't know indeed that his "history with Palpatine" goes back to 2017.
It is not really his history(I think), but certain events which happened in the past escalated in the present, together with some other events...and the next thing you know, you get someone ranting around forum "gangs, war...".
legendary
Hey marlboroza, with all due respect - and I truly respect you! (afterall you're close to the gang I'm trying hard to be a part of, including by bribing Foxpup with wine or with my wife lol) - I didn't mention anything about alia (although I know her story)... Why mentiong her? I'm confused...

Also, about The-Devil being banned, I ment he was banned from the contest "Newbie of the Year", not from the forum... Pls read again what I wrote Smiley The ban mention was related to the contest. He appears there with strikethrough font which, I presume, means he is denied (banned) from the contest.

And about wolvoo's problem due to being on the dark side of Force, I didn't know indeed that his "history with Palpatine" goes back to 2017. I just wanted to highlight to xtraelv some of the most recent scandals. Of course, if he decides to add them, he can add also the earlier history. Afterall he is the most known historian here Smiley
legendary
Merit: 2270
^ 2 corrections

#1 and #2 is maybe 10% of "what and how" it happened. There are, I don't know, 3-4 threads in reputation and 7-8 threads in meta and dozen posts in some other topics which resulted with these 2 topics. "more recent" is not so recent as you might think, you will have to go back to 2017. first  Wink  Lips sealed

#5 post you linked as reference for plagiarism is actually (maybe) for different user. The-Devil is not banned.

Haven't.you forgotten the random troll:

alia, who caused nullius to have brain malfunction and ended up quiting.
Also correction here, alia is scammer. She tried to sell "winning gambling script" for IIRC $10K, and theymos exposed her as alt account of some scammer. Alia denied it and said it is her younger brother's account(google alia's profile and follow links).
legendary
Hey xtraelv, maybe you can add also the following (more recent) scandals. Some of them have funny quotes; some are serious though.

1. wolwoo vs. Dalton gang (meaning Merit Cycling Club) - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53356638

Memorable quote:

2. wolwoo vs. BitcoinTalk - BitcoinTalk.org is DEATH - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalkorg-is-death-5214462

Memorable quote:

3. Timelord2067 vs. Foxpup - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-timelord2067-vs-foxpup-5219781

Memorable quotes:
Foxup enjoys wanking everyday thats why she forgot to reply to the thread,she cant catchup which is why she created this thread.
I do indeed enjoy wanking every day, and recommend that you try it; it helps clear the mind, which will allow you to see that I had little to say in the original thread because that thread is not about me, and that Timelord2067's attempts to make it about me were off-topic, hence why I created this thread.

Incidentally, my multifarious sexual proclivities are likewise off-topic in this thread, so please create a new thread if you wish to discuss them further. Smiley

4. marlboroza vs. Timelord2067 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/polltimelord2067-ad-hominem-trolling-fud-accusations-fake-flags-lies-nsfw-5218451

Memorable quote:
It is impossible for me not to see and to forget first positive feedback I received. I masturbated on it for few days IIRC.

5. The-Devil going from hero to zero
The-Devil was nominated (and banned later) in the "Newbie of the Year 2019" contest, held by DireWolfM14. About same days, Nandini_crypto observed that TMAN gave 50 merits to The-Devil in a thread where The-Devil was expressing his joy about his first rank up. The 50 merit transaction raised many questions about this "newbie" and the situation escalated quickly to the point where it was proved that The-Devil was plagiarizing, but also that he is in fact a fake newbie which was posting questions in the forum from his alt accounts and he was responding to the respective questions from his The-Devil account.

The-Devil at first played the innocent; then he became ridiculous when he took a typing speed test to prove how fast he is (thus he was able to answer within seconds to the questions posted from his alt accounts). In the end, he tried to lose the heat put on him by opening new threads, trying to move forum's attention on other subjects, such as accusing PrimeNumber7 of being QuickSeller's alt account or accusing marlboroza, morvillz7z and Quickseller for abusing their powers.

Memorable quotes:

I am really confused now. Did I royally fuck up Or not?

For to find the causes of paranormal epiphenomena violating the laws of forum metaphysics, I have analyzed the most cryptic secrets of daemonology, uttered dark incantations, and hereby added red boldface (with the internal quote slightly fixed):

Quickseller alleges... I believe that anyone dealing with The-Devil is at a high risk
Support: Lauda, marlboroza, TMAN, Quickseller, hacker1001101001

Today my account has been converted to hell.

Some of my posts coincide with an article by coincidence.
legendary
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Nullius quitting is a significant event but I thought it was TOR connections and over privacy issues ?

That was quite an amusing interlude on the forum, but I doubt whether it was all quite as simple as that.

legendary

Nice to know you think I'm significant. <3 <3 <3

Yes you are. Some of the things you do benefit the forum. Some of the things you do I disagree with.
I believe overall your intent is not malicious and you have a passion for crypto and the bitcoin forum.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
legendary

😂  Or is it just a list troll in the Reputation Section? Huh

I'm unfamiliar with that troll. Maybe you can write about it and I'll link to the post (or tell me about it and I'll write about it) .

If I have left significant people out I'm happy to include them but I won't document every dispute on here. Just significant ones.

Nullius quitting is a significant event but I thought it was TOR connections and over privacy issues ?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩

😂  Or is it just a list troll in the Reputation Section? Huh
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I thought @theymos was trying to put a stop to these petty trust wall outbursts?

Thanks for the laugh.

Yeh, It was worth a shot.  I don't see trying to continue this discussion is going to get anywhere - I've extended the Olive Branch of friendship to xtraelv and he's slapped it back in my face so I've been thinking of putting him on ignore for a little while, but then again he'd more than likely then try to Martyr himself saying he'd tried to communicate and that it was me who was ignoring him. QED.

It's like those sad threads I stumble over every once-in-a-while where some person who was once held in high regards started to disintegrate before our eyes and then they went from being on the DT to simply starting rambling threads to beat dead horses with hearsay and supposition.  Eventually they result to alts.  I can't recall the name - I don't really take much notice of those threads, but it's kind of creepy that xtraelv would have started a thread perpetuating issues that have come and gone in the past wanting to drag them over long dead coals again and again.

Can't quite put my finger on it - it reminds me of something, or someone, but I can't quite recall what it is...

Not to worry, I posted my request to correct the incorrect text used by the OP - it's on the record now.  I see hours and even days later the OP is modifying his previous posts (ie rewriting history on the fly).  

Nothing more needs to be said.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
I thought @theymos was trying to put a stop to these petty trust wall outbursts?

Thanks for the laugh.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I hold you responsible for what happened with sexcoin. I think that is reasonable since you are a Dev of sexcoin.

But Why?  You're not associated with Cryptopia.  You say that time and time again.

Out of all the 100+ alt coins that were hacked on Cryptopia last year, why do you hold Lavajumper and myself in such dismal regard that you have attacked us so?  You haven't given any other Devs or their supporters distrust on the DT trust settings, so cowering behind you hold us responsible means you have a vendetta against us.

I've just had a look at your own trust wall, you've called people you disagree with criminals

and you've just in the last couple of days given one user Red Trust simply because they deleted your post (poor you)

You've even given someone negative trust wall simply because they were friends of someone else you don't like:

legendary
I clearly stated that there was no official representation from Cryptopia on bitcointalk. I made it extremely clear that I was not authorised to say anything on behalf of them and that I was just helping out people in my personal capacity - I am not and have never been an employee there. Yet at times you tried to imply that it was otherwise and that Ben - a Cryptopia employee - was my "lapdog".

You'll be disappointed to learn that Lafu PM'ed me and demanded I change what I had originally written to read what you quoted.  Perhaps after you've had a wank you should confer with Lafu.  Where is "Ben" btw? - We've noticed he's gone AWL since Cryptopia went officially into liquidation...   Roll Eyes

Speaking of PM'ing, send me a PM some time as this barb of yours is not on topic and we wouldn't want to have a misunderstanding about off-topic posts now would we?   Roll Eyes

Are you saying that  Timelord2067 V  Timelord2067 talking to himself is off topic ?

I think it is indicative of what generally is going on. In my opinion you are someone with far too much time and few real friends that is unable to recognize his own toxicity.

I would say that Lafu is hurt from the Crypto he lost while you still try to attack his character. That often knocks the wind out of people.

But it is another lie from you. He has been keeping users informed about the liquidation in the German forum which is his native tongue.

See - typical lack of facts based accusations on your part. It is the story of the majority of your conflicts on here.

PM is pointless. Until you admit your lies which I have clearly outlined I have nothing to say to you in private. You are on my PM blocked list so I won't receive anything anyway.

Anything else is just a distraction.

EDIT:

Timelord2067  Please move your off topic post elsewhere. As it has been reported and I will not answer it here.

I've answered your bullshit here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49797331
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I clearly stated that there was no official representation from Cryptopia on bitcointalk. I made it extremely clear that I was not authorised to say anything on behalf of them and that I was just helping out people in my personal capacity - I am not and have never been an employee there. Yet at times you tried to imply that it was otherwise and that Ben - a Cryptopia employee - was my "lapdog".

You'll be disappointed to learn that Lafu PM'ed me and demanded I change what I had originally written to read what you quoted.  Perhaps after you've had a wank you should confer with Lafu.  Where is "Ben" btw? - We've noticed he's gone AWL since Cryptopia went officially into liquidation...   Roll Eyes

Speaking of PM'ing, send me a PM some time as this barb of yours is not on topic and we wouldn't want to have a misunderstanding about off-topic posts now would we?   Roll Eyes
legendary
Archived

Yes I've been made aware that you have cited that post multiple times as the reason that I and I alone could have prevented the 100+ alt coin attacks on Cryptopia last year and the multi million dollar hack of Cryptopia this year.

Perhaps you can show where I said, insinuated or implied  "that you and you alone could have prevented the 100+ alt coin attacks on Cryptopia[/b] last year and the multi million dollar hack of Cryptopia this year"

I hold you responsible for what happened with sexcoin. I think that is reasonable since you are a Dev of sexcoin.

I've never said or implied that you are responsible for anything else. This just demonstrates that you are spreading more lies.

I've also been made aware of the shall we say pressure to have me removed from the SexCoin community such as placing Lavajumper on your distrust list until such time as I am removed. I'm sure @theymos has brought out edits concerning that kind of behavior.

Again. Another lie. I have not spoken to anyone from the sexcoin community and lavajumper is another developer of sexcoin. I hold lavajumper equally responsible.
I require you to produce proof that I attempted to have you removed. You cannot because it is another lie you made up.

Note: This is not even a trust rating. It is just that you do not show on my trust list. I don't trust either of you for the reasons I provided. Unlike yourself I have not placed any trust rating on you.

You'd be on the "sad idiot list" if there was one.

Interesting narrative, but not true.  I merely asked you to take your discussion back to the main Cryptopia thread as the thread you had posted in was for online articles related to the hack on Cryptopia.  You also posted seven times in a row, then I asked you to stop posting off-topic.

You were attacking my character well before that post. Stop lying and take responsibility for the fact that you tried to taint my character while knowing that some of the things you were deliberately saying are a lie.

Perhaps you can have a look at the dates that you posted these. It makes you a proven liar. You try to imply several things without actually saying it.

How do you consolidate this ?

@xtraelv Muchly Wow!

As a non-employee you would lecture now about multiple 51% attacks you know nothing about?

Held to ransom is what Cryptopia did to the SexCoin community and to about another 100+ alts coins similarly affected. And as @einsteinium correctly points out, there were multiple attacks over many weeks over many, many alt coins.

You should read up on these posts before you click reply.

xtraely and lafu and anyone else claiming to be representatives of Cryptopia definitely aren't

Neither Lafu nor myself are employees of Cryptopia. Nor are we authorized to make any statements on their behalf.  There is no official representation of Cryptopia on Bitcointalk as they only consider discord and twitter as official media channels.

As a client of the exchange I probably have more $ at risk than most.

You are correct that their staff have instructed not to make any statements. Most are on leave as the offices are considered a crime scene.

A reminder that Lafu and xtraelv are not employees of Cryptopia http://archive.fo/bq7DY#selection-5393.0-5401.139 and as such please limit the number of enquiries you make to them as they cannot respond to individual requests for information.

Hey thanks for the information - I don't read this thread too often, I've already been "distrusted" by xtraelv and lafu, as well as had my post deleted - which is what usually happens when people have something to hide.

If you are like me you can counter xtraelv, lafu and their lapdog BenTheAnonMod by going to your own profile page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile clicking on "trust" then click on "Trust settings"

In the box add

Code:
~xtraelv.
~Lafu.
~BenTheAnonMod.

for any or all of the three you don't trust.

The first two on the list are on what they call here the "Default Trust" which is why they act as though they are untouchable.

Similarly, if you like what some one is doing, all you have to do is add their name without the leeding squiggle

Code:
arandomnameofsomeone

then click "update"

Kiss

It makes you a pathetic liar. Like I said before I don't think you have the ability to recognize your own incompetence and misconduct.

You still have not replied to the questions asked about the sexcoin hacks in your reputation thread since February.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
1) You are on my trust list as untrusted - because I don't trust you. The reason I don't trust you is on your reputation thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49797331
In addition to the reasons stated in your reputation thread - You have personally attacked me on a number of occasions and encouraged others to put me on their distrust list. You have been trying to bully me into removing you from my distrust list which simply will never happen now.
You are dishonest about the reason why you are on my distrust list.

Yes I've been made aware that you have cited that post multiple times as the reason that I and I alone could have prevented the 100+ alt coin attacks on Cryptopia last year and the multi million dollar hack of Cryptopia this year.

I've also been made aware of the shall we say pressure to have me removed from the SexCoin community such as placing Lavajumper on your distrust list until such time as I am removed. I'm sure @theymos has brought out edits concerning that kind of behavior.

2) This post (Bitcointalk trolls) was written before that time when your name was relatively unknown to me. Your name was put forward by others. I know now why. If any of this had been based on people that I have disputes with there would be a few names much higher and significant on the list than yours.

So you just posted what you were told to. Interesting deflection.
Pages:
Jump to: