Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Youtube channel - what would you like to see? - page 3. (Read 13467 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Would've been a shame to spoil April Fool's, so here it is... https://youtu.be/y7YxgElroyU
I'm really glad you're back, I was starting to think something bad happened to one [or a few] of the team members and it resulted in halting the project.
- I noticed the video editor has improved a lot [e.g. the pop-up 3D rotating Bitcoin logo was a nice touch] and with regard to the ban hammer, it'd be nice to have a segment for smashing certain types of collectibles [I do know it might sound weird, but it could also be fun in some way].
Activity: 1596
Merit: 419
Cashback 15%
Would've been a shame to spoil April Fool's, so here it is... https://youtu.be/y7YxgElroyU

Wow! What an informative Youtube video right here  Shocked I wasn't aware of this Youtube channel I subscribed and watched all of the videos, I'm really impressed with how well the video was made.

The presentation was highly informative, and production, lightning, etc. was perfect. I learned a lot, I commend everyone that is a part of this well done! Waiting for more episodes... Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%

a very nice and interesting new episode about a topic i am very interested in👍
i am a big collector myself and read different collectibles threads every day. i had a little hope that maybe my ccc thread would be mentioned in the video - but unfortunately that was not the case Grin

kudos Cyrus!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 2177
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hoping these videos can become a bit more regular, even if only ever few months. I noticed by the reference of Bitcoin price being at $17K at time of recording, it also took at least 3 months to release this!  Finding it hard to understand why it would take 3 months to produce this content, as I didn't particularly notice 3 months worth of content in the video either. But more regularity of the videos is the bigger issue it seems.

My only other criticism is some of the cringe-editing. Some of it looked more like it's directed towards children or the sort of YouTube content from 10 years ago that has changed a lot over time.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
Nice and very good to see some new video content even when the video was made a bit earlier from what i noticed.
Its some nice explaining about the test net thing and with the things you try ( I dont want to reveal too much ) so everybody should watch the video.
Looking forward to some hopefully more coming videos at some stage in future.
Awesome Work
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Finally the wait is over after a decade and we have white bear hosting another video for channel.Although I have not watched it yet but posting this because just came across this which was really unexpected.The month April has some surprises along with April fool's.

Will post about video afterwards and watching it to see what new we have this time but surely it would be great as we have waited for so long.We can see how much time it have been that this account didn't have any merits in last 120 days apart from the recent one's.

When we all were thinking that we won't see another episode of this series then @Cyrus and team decided to rise again and white host came live again like this one :

Thanks for it man and going to watch it ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
It was really cool video, except the part that it was released way later than it should have been Wink
I didn't expect to see ban hammer in action, so that was a surprise for me, and I hope to see more videos coming soon.
I think there are a lot of interesting topics to talk about and make new videos.
Activity: 23
Merit: 533
legendary
New episode confirmed for tomorrow.
I guess there will be a few guests on the show to relaunch an old idea here on the forum:
It didn't strike me in head that we are about to enter April fool's day and this is all related to that part  Grin .Have seen the post above and was excited that didn't realise this part but also checked the channel if there was new video that they might drop to make it happen on the day when we won't believe it.

At least I'm getting pretty good at solving these new captchas.
I am logged on mobile device at the time and bird is freely moving out of control so probably I am spammer category  Grin but think can try @TryNinja's code to bypass it for Night.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
I guess there will be a few guests on the show to relaunch an old idea here on the forum:

Excited 😊

We are back in business new April new show Smiley

This really feels like the buildup to an April Fools' joke.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I get the impression that everything I read today will be an April fools joke  Roll Eyes

Deep down I was hoping it wasn't a joke.  I really enjoyed the show and the presenter was such a likable buy - whoever he was.

At least I'm getting pretty good at solving these new captchas.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 2177
Crypto Swap Exchange

Excited 😊

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I get the impression that everything I read today will be an April fools joke  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
Well, now that we know this was all a joke, what are you doing here? Go subscribe to my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@notatether9583 where new videos are posted at least once a month.

(no seriously, I could use the subscriptions, to build my channel history with Google Smiley)

Done! I’m your second subscriber 🥈

Technically you are my first, because the real 1st subscriber is just my main YT account.  Tongue
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
Well, now that we know this was all a joke, what are you doing here? Go subscribe to my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@notatether9583 where new videos are posted at least once a month.

(no seriously, I could use the subscriptions, to build my channel history with Google Smiley)

Done! I’m your second subscriber 🥈
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

You are definitely a smart guy.
I guess the username check was a little bit too revealing, isn’t it?
Kudos to @yamyr who made the wheel rolling…
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912

Excited 😊

copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

Excited 😊

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

Well, I think it has been delayed to Saturday, unfortunately.
But glad we will have a new one coming!
If the episode is coming out even this Saturday it would be great news for all of us who are waiting for it eagerly after such a long gap.But is this confirmed we would see another episode on the channel?

The goal is to both run a fair contest and produce a quality message that might turn some heads.  It is an idea I have been kicking around for a while; any suggestions? Things I should look out for?

Keep tuned!
legendary

Well, I think it has been delayed to Saturday, unfortunately.
But glad we will have a new one coming!
If the episode is coming out even this Saturday it would be great news for all of us who are waiting for it eagerly after such a long gap.But is this confirmed we would see another episode on the channel?

Does anyone know the reason why there was such a big delay, I think last video was released more than a year ago?
I think there are a lot of topics to talk about in 2023, both good and bad, and there was new competitions with rewards.
No don't have any information about why it was delayed so much but hope the White bear host again throws light on this along with another intersting topic.Yes the last video was uploaded on 7thFeb 2022 so more then a year with 7955 views 46 likes and 3 comments.So hope the subs count again go up with another video and they keep coming.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
An episode will be released tomorrow. :3
Nice to hear this news if true, and I almost forgot this youtube channel exists   Cheesy

Does anyone know the reason why there was such a big delay, I think last video was released more than a year ago?
I think there are a lot of topics to talk about in 2023, both good and bad, and there was new competitions with rewards.

Pages:
Jump to: