Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Youtube channel - what would you like to see? - page 5. (Read 13467 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912

Oh come on.  Now I have to perform captchas to follow a YouTube link?  This better be worth it or... I'll complain Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
legendary
Merit: 2124
I see how time flies as last video was published 8 months ago and we are still waiting for another video but it seems like white bear is not taking us to forum journey through his video hosting and telling new facts to the audience related to forum.The growth was optimised and we have 255 subs from few videos only but now growth has stuck and we all are waiting to see another episode dropping but will look forward if any of it came.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!

Any updates or is this a dead donkey  Shocked
Activity: 508
Merit: 3976
You got me excited, thinking there was a new video already up. I quickly stumbled to YouTube to check, even though I was half doubting the motive, as I have notifications on, and would have gotten one, if a new video dropped. Coming back to the cheering minions made the burn worse
Oops, sorry for getting you (and anybody else) excited for no reason. I was made aware of these today and just wanted to express my gratitude and excitement for future episodes.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 2169
Professional Community manager
I just finished watching and these are pretty great!
You got me excited, thinking there was a new video already up. I quickly stumbled to YouTube to check, even though I was half doubting the motive, as I have notifications on, and would have gotten one, if a new video dropped. Coming back to the cheering minions made the burn worse

It's been about 6 months without an episode, after getting 4 in a out 2 months. Does anyone know why or how the process could be more streamlined in the future.
It was definitely a good look, seeing bitcointalk being discussed in videos and not the boring regular forum outlook. More engaging and has the potential to drag in a lot of the younger audience, or maybe a handful of them, of which about one or two stays after a week.
Activity: 882
Merit: 5814
not your keys, not your coins!
I’ve also seen the same thing for stuff like “Worlds most valuable coin, Gold Casascius 1000 bitcoin coin ”.  These posts also get tons of views and comments. Another idea I’d want to see personally, and I think would attract a more technical crowd ..“The infamous bitcointalk member profiles and their bitcoin discussions” where a list of profile links for Satoshi, Gavin, Andreas, Hal, Vitalik, Charlie Lee, Ross/Silk Road, Roger Ver- for the lulz, & all cypherpunks I’m missing.  Even those who helped Satoshi build like Theymos, Lazlo, Cobra etc.  I love reading old threads from these influential people and I know a lot of others would too if they knew this place existed.
That sounds like a cool thread idea for the Meta board..
It's easy to find the profile links, but maybe for each one also a collection of memorable / historic threads and posts.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
+1 for more shows.

I think the host is excellent first off..  The show is meant to increase awareness of this site right, so  a few ideas ..

I have seen so many YouTube shorts, instagram stories, and TikTok posts where the headline was something like “Man spends 10,000 bitcoins on pizza”. They’ve always got  tons of views and comments. So maybe the next epp is titled “Btalk show #3 - man ACTUALLY spent 35,000 bitcoins on pizzas” Most people think Lazlo spent “ just “ 10k coins and they don’t know how to find out if it’s even true.  Then you post the link to Lazlo’s thread in the YouTube description as well as create an “advertisement” short on insta, twitter,TikTok, Reddit etc (this takes two seconds to do, but perhaps you could even spend a few Satoshis on hiring an “influencer” to post or repost it).

I’ve also seen the same thing for stuff like “Worlds most valuable coin, Gold Casascius 1000 bitcoin coin ”.  These posts also get tons of views and comments. Another idea I’d want to see personally, and I think would attract a more technical crowd ..“The infamous bitcointalk member profiles and their bitcoin discussions” where a list of profile links for Satoshi, Gavin, Andreas, Hal, Vitalik, Charlie Lee, Ross/Silk Road, Roger Ver- for the lulz, & all cypherpunks I’m missing.  Even those who helped Satoshi build like Theymos, Lazlo, Cobra etc.  I love reading old threads from these influential people and I know a lot of others would too if they knew this place existed.  

I suspect the show has maybe stalled due to lack of views/forum activity increase etc, maybe?  I think if you really want to try to increase traffic, you’ve got to do things like this.  Just my rambling two bitcents.
Activity: 508
Merit: 3976
I just finished watching and these are pretty great! Thanks to everyone involved in making them!

Really looking forward to more...

Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
Not that senty, just couldn't find proper template  Tongue

copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
Till now there are no updates as was having eye on the channel but till now there are no updates but hope @Cyrus and the team keep it alive and have no plans to abandon the videos even if it take some time to upload the videos.

No offense but I guess this is most of us these days :p

legendary
Merit: 2124
Just a little bump  Smiley
Hope all safe and well - Any updates ?
Till now there are no updates as was having eye on the channel but till now there are no updates but hope @Cyrus and the team keep it alive and have no plans to abandon the videos even if it take some time to upload the videos.

Last time I posted with some stats of the channel to remind all how well we were progressing but don't know how long we have to wait any further.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
Just a little bump  Smiley
Hope all safe and well - Any updates ?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
The show stands a mirror reflection on most of the activities that occurs on the forum. The important and notable once for sure and given that fact, them at the studio actually baking one (which highlights bitcointalkshwo and the pizza event would be be way to go) with the host getting to eat a piece and cheer to the audience isn't a bad idea. The exhibitions of pizza in conjuction with the users that prepared them, voting process/results in conjuction with the prizes won would go a long way in communicating how the ideas of bitcoin have sunk deep in our societies and some bad choices in overriding a crypto investment especially of bitcoin. We never ca stress it alot but, it would for sure reflect positively on the forum with a little talk into the history of the pizza event.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080
Bump!

I think it's a great idea to create new video about Bitcoin pizza bake-off contest 2022 after the winner has been announced and you can review all the pizza that created by all the users in this forum in my list.
Good idea maybe having the host of the show bake one themselves? That could make some cool viewing and I think would be well received. This show has been quiet for a long time now so probably to late to suggest as I am sure they have been working on something behind the scenes.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Bump!

I think it's a great idea to create new video about Bitcoin pizza bake-off contest 2022 after the winner has been announced and you can review all the pizza that created by all the users in this forum in my list.

I second this idea. I think it would be awesome to have some kind of publicity for this fun event that could help the image of the forum also toward the external viewer!
Also, it could be fun listening to host’s comment on every pizza!
Activity: 770
Merit: 556
Bump!

Activity: 1260
Merit: 957
Let's prepare the next video's subject with our messages. Let's share hashtags with creative sentences or slogans here Cheesy Let's see what kind of creative hashtags will come out.

#Donthodorthenewepisodes
Activity: 882
Merit: 5814
not your keys, not your coins!
You said "building a signature campaign-funded cryptocastle somewhere in utopia". Whats Utopia?
He's referring to this thread of his: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-there-a-place-in-the-world-you-could-live-like-a-king-via-sig-campaigns-5390048

According to Wikipedia, there are a few places called Utopia.
  • Utopia, Northern Territory, Australia
  • Utopia, New Brunswick, Canada
  • Utopia Planitia, a large impact crater basin on Mars

• Utopia, West Park, Florida
  • Utopia, Kansas
  • Utopia, Queens, New York
    • Utopia Parkway (Queens), a street in New York
  • Utopia, Ohio, a former anarchistic community
  • Utopia, Texas

But since these locations aren't mentioned in his thread, I rather suspect that he's talking about
A utopia (/juːˈtoʊpiə/ yoo-TOH-pee-ə) typically describes an imaginary community or society that possesses highly desirable or nearly perfect qualities for its members.
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77
I thought of doing the same thing, but I didn't have the cojones like you do--though I did ask about it in my excellent thread on building a signature campaign-funded cryptocastle somewhere in utopia:
It will be nice to have more users of the forum join hands in doing some participation in the BitcoinTalkShow Youtube but you said something that pushed me towards asking you a question because I like to ask questions about something that seems skeptical to me so i can learn more especially when it has to do with innovative technology.
This may sound a little off-topic but i hope the mod won't mind.

You said "building a signature campaign-funded cryptocastle somewhere in utopia". Whats Utopia?
Pages:
Jump to: