Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinWiki.org – The First Multilingual CryptoWiki - page 15. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 1
First of all, we suppose that nobody will describe a project better than it's developers. Secondly, we're aware that founders might brighten up a bit themselves and their ICOs but we try to moderate those aspects.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Do you think that's fair? No developer will let the world know about disadvantages of his project and will give you only the positive info.
But where do you take those articles from? Do you have a special team who finds out all the techical features, desribes the developers etc.?
I think they just pick info from the open sources...
We do that as well but our main approach is to relate directly with developing teams that afford us their info.
Activity: 37
But where do you take those articles from? Do you have a special team who finds out all the techical features, desribes the developers etc.?
I think they just pick info from the open sources...
But wait, do you mean that all the articles about ICOs you have now on Bitcoinwiki are 100% non-biased?

That's exactly what we mean Smiley
But wait, do you mean that all the articles about ICOs you have now on Bitcoinwiki are 100% non-biased?
May be even Satoshi Nakamoto helps newbies on the Talk-Pages Cheesy

That would be great! Thank you guys for a good project!

You're welcome! Thanks for cordial words  Smiley
Merit: 2

That would be great! Thank you guys for a good project!
Hard to say, but we hope there are many of those who can help the beginners in a certain field Smiley
Wow. And how many successful traders are on Bitcoinwiki already? Smiley
You can easily share that kind of tips on the talk-pages with some successfull traders Wink

What is talk-page?

You can just press "Discussion" above any article and see the talk-page where people can chat and discuss the article and it's topic.
You can easily share that kind of tips on the talk-pages with some successfull traders Wink

What is talk-page?
And I'd like to see some practicle articles like tips on how to invest, trade, mine etc.

Such format doesn't really match with the wiki-concept, but that's a great idea for the lecture kind of format

Why not? If you educate then teach us how to become reach!  Grin
And I'd like to see some practicle articles like tips on how to invest, trade, mine etc.

Such format doesn't really match with the wiki-concept, but that's a great idea for the lecture kind of format
I'll keep glued Smiley
That's a brilliant idea. We'll definitely keep it in mind for future.
Pages:
Jump to: