Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinWiki.org – The First Multilingual CryptoWiki - page 12. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Yes, you are right. Projects always have to develop. Do it!
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
redesign? I think your website is fine. Why do you need this?

Well, we want to grow and make our project perfect. Every project always have something to improve  Wink
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Thank you for support. We try to be even better for our audience. For example, redesign of Bitcoinwiki.org website is coming soon!  Cheesy

redesign? I think your website is fine. Why do you need this?
Activity: 175
Thank you for support. We try to be even better for our audience. For example, redesign of Bitcoinwiki.org website is coming soon!  Cheesy

Oh, such a great news. I wish you success in your development guys. You do great job Smiley
Just visited your site. Amazing website with lots of information.  Thanks to you for the effort.

Activity: 207
Merit: 13
Just visited your site. Amazing website with lots of information.  Thanks to you for the effort.
Well, I think the spirit of wikipedia can be lost if guys will have ICO

Don't worry. We are trying to save the spirit of wikipedia of course. We are not going to make ICO in the near future  Wink
Well yeah, you guys have to think about methods of monetization Wink

Yes, we are thinking about that. Thank you for your advice  Smiley
Activity: 44
I think the most appropriate variant which allows to safe a spirit of wikipedia and let develop the project is earning money for self-repayment.

Well yeah, you guys have to think about methods of monetization Wink
Activity: 50
I think the most appropriate variant which allows to safe a spirit of wikipedia and let develop the project is earning money for self-repayment.
Activity: 39
But people in the sphere of cryptocurrency also got used to that everybody earns money here. And this is ok, this is good. I think Bitconiwiki can conduct ICO Smiley

Agree. nobody will judge for that in my opinion. Vice versa, It is good opportunity for us to earn money with the help of good and reliable project
I agree. People got used to that all wiki-projects are free and don't get money

But people in the sphere of cryptocurrency also got used to that everybody earns money here. And this is ok, this is good. I think Bitconiwiki can conduct ICO Smiley
Activity: 31

I agree. People got used to that all wiki-projects are free and don't get money
Activity: 50
Actually I don't think that Bitcoinwiki needs ICO. This is a wiki project.

It is a wiki project and what? Everybody needs money for development. I would be happy if such a good project could have money for growth  Smiley

It is a wiki project and what? Everybody needs money for development. I would be happy if such a good project could have money for growth  Smiley
Activity: 140
maybe also like that,
because it is unfortunate that this good project does not do ico

As I know they are not just about btc. They also have articles about other cryptocurrencies and I even saw articles about wallets Smiley

You are totally right. Bitcoinwiki.org is not only about Bitcoin. It is online encyclopedia about whole cryptoworld. We have articles about different cryptocurrencies, exchanges, wallets, ICO projects etc. The name of our project (Bitcoinwiki) was made as a tribute of respect to the first cryptocurrency  Wink
Activity: 140
I do like the idea for having a wiki for the btc. I think it is really useful for the new joiners who want to learn more stuff and want to get familiar with the new terms and its meaning. Nice joke by the way of the ICO and who know they may come up with this idea as well in coming time.  Tongue

As I know they are not just about btc. They also have articles about other cryptocurrencies and I even saw articles about wallets Smiley
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
This is an amazing project! Thanks for not doing an ICO! Cheesy

I do like the idea for having a wiki for the btc. I think it is really useful for the new joiners who want to learn more stuff and want to get familiar with the new terms and its meaning. Nice joke by the way of the ICO and who know they may come up with this idea as well in coming time.  Tongue
maybe also like that,
because it is unfortunate that this good project does not do ico
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
This is an amazing project! Thanks for not doing an ICO! Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: