Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinWiki.org – The First Multilingual CryptoWiki - page 13. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I like an idea Smiley it can be useful,  wiki-markup can be scary for the first time

Agree. This is a good idea. Same hashtags are very helpful guys, they make it simpler to find posts
Activity: 50
Study posts help our users to understand wiki-markup and tells about technical features of the project. Now we have series of study posts about wiki-markup named "Today's lesson" Wink

I like an idea Smiley it can be useful,  wiki-markup can be scary for the first time
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
What does it mean? News is obvious, but what about your study posts?

Study posts help our users to understand wiki-markup and tells about technical features of the project. Now we have series of study posts about wiki-markup named "Today's lesson" Wink
Activity: 40
Well, there are some types of our posts and we divide them into categories like news, talks, study etc.

What does it mean? News is obvious, but what about your study posts?
This is an amazing project! Thanks for not doing an ICO! Cheesy

Thanks for your support! Join our social media, we are happy to see you as a member of our community Wink
copper member
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
This is an amazing project! Thanks for not doing an ICO! Cheesy
By the way it was interesting for me why do you have different frames on every picture in ur socials?

Well, there are some types of our posts and we divide them into categories like news, talks, study etc.
By the way it was interesting for me why do you have different frames on every picture in ur socials?
Yeah, i did. By the way i think it is a good idea to discuss with your subscribers news of the day in telegram chats

Agree. it is always interesting to talk about relevant events in crypto
It is great that you've joined our social media. Did you join telegram chats and channels?

Yeah, i did. By the way i think it is a good idea to discuss with your subscribers news of the day in telegram chats
Hey everybody. good job guys. your website has a lot of interesting articles. I joined your social media. Like the way you make pictures in frames with your logo

It is great that you've joined our social media. Did you join telegram chats and channels?
Hey everybody. good job guys. your website has a lot of interesting articles. I joined your social media. Like the way you make pictures in frames with your logo
As I know Wikipedia also has this license, I'm not sure which type exactly but  it's also creative commons
Yes. Wikipedia also has the Creative Commons license. It is also Attribution-ShareAlike like our license. Now different cryptoprojects can place their articles  that exist on our website on Wikipedia. There won't be any problem Wink
Activity: 51
As I know Wikipedia also has this license, I'm not sure which type exactly but  it's also creative commons
Well now Bitcoinwiki.org is real cryptowikipedia Smiley
Activity: 48
Activity: 47
You can find it on every page of our website in the lower left corner  Wink

Thanks found it. It looks like a black rectangle.
BeckyHolmes, where is that license on your website?

You can find it on every page of our website in the lower left corner  Wink
Activity: 47
BeckyHolmes, where is that license on your website?
I see, thanks for explanation. So I can share your articles in my blog but I must give a link to your website

You are right. Indication of authorship is obligatory.
Activity: 51
This license means that other people nowadays can freely share our material, transform it and use for any purpose. It can be done in condition you indicate authorship and if you transform our material you have to distribute your contributions under the same license.

I see, thanks for explanation. So I can share your articles in my blog but I must give a link to your website
Pages:
Jump to: