Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinWiki.org – The First Multilingual CryptoWiki - page 14. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
If I'm not mistaken BeckyHolmes has told about it about a week ago that the project will have this type of license. You kept your word Smiley

yeah I also remember that they told about it. Great to see that you do what you promise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
It seems to me that the license increases trust level to your website.  Smiley
Activity: 47
If I'm not mistaken BeckyHolmes has told about it about a week ago that the project will have this type of license. You kept your word Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
What does it mean? What is this license about?

This license means that other people nowadays can freely share our material, transform it and use for any purpose. It can be done in condition you indicate authorship and if you transform our material you have to distribute your contributions under the same license.
Activity: 48
Oh, that's great guys! congratulations. It is the next step in developing of your project
Activity: 51
Hello everybody! We are happy to announce that now we have The Creative Commons license.

What does it mean? What is this license about?
Hello everybody! We are happy to announce that now we have The Creative Commons license.
Thanks Wink
Activity: 37
Good luck with that, guys.
If you guys keep company with some good ICOs or coins founders then you might have yourself a real expert team of doers.
Sure, we try to make our portal interesting for experts and founders as well. We need people who'd help educate people and dessiminate knowledge about cryptoworld.
If you guys keep company with some good ICOs or coins founders then you might have yourself a real expert team of doers.
Ok, in this case I'll definitely try Smiley
Go ahead, we're looking forward for your activities Wink
Activity: 39
Ok, in this case I'll definitely try Smiley
That's really great. I just wouldn't like that "straight from the source" approach to be the way of advertisement and all kinds of monetization...
That's not our aim, we're about inforamtion and education. If our articles was biased we just woldn't let people edit it Smiley But we approve all the relevant edits, you can try it by yourself, we'll be just happy Smiley
That's really great. I just wouldn't like that "straight from the source" approach to be the way of advertisement and all kinds of monetization...
I think that's the problem when people want all the information and conclusions to be chewed and given by someone else. In decentralized world you gotta think with your own brains. And guys do the great job!

I also think the project is great but they must take responsability on what content is on their portal.

And we do take it! We work as common Wikipedia works, we just look if the articles and edits are non-biased and adequate and let our users do whatever they wanna do with it.
I think that's the problem when people want all the information and conclusions to be chewed and given by someone else. In decentralized world you gotta think with your own brains. And guys do the great job!

I also think the project is great but they must take responsability on what content is on their portal.
Sure! And remember that Bitcoinwiki is the open source portal, you can edit anything you consider biased or unfair Smiley
All right. I hope scam detector that you've mentioned above will also help.
Pages:
Jump to: