Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinWiki.org – The First Multilingual CryptoWiki - page 16. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
All that stories with NVIDIA graphic cards made me think that it would be great to hear the lecture on how to identify fake news in crypto sphere. How do you guys like that?
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
We like the idea of expert lectures or AskMeAnything threads on Reddit. Hope we'll be able to organize such activities after the full launch of all the new functions.
Activity: 39
All that decentralization philosophy, huh? Smiley But I think the idea of experts invitation is promising as far as you're about education.
We're democratical project Smiley We want our users to create content, to evaluate it, discuss and decide what's scam and what's not.
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
Why don't you guys launch some kind of scam detector? If you're trying to build a high-status reliable source of information that would be really of use to show what ICO or coin people can or can't trust.

You read our mind, Cryptotango Cheesy Yes, we're going to make a special rating of ICOs and put it in ICO articles so everybody could vote if it's a scam or not.

Sounds great. But won't you hire some crypto experts that could give their professional opinion?
Why don't you guys launch some kind of scam detector? If you're trying to build a high-status reliable source of information that would be really of use to show what ICO or coin people can or can't trust.

You read our mind, Cryptotango Cheesy Yes, we're going to make a special rating of ICOs and put it in ICO articles so everybody could vote if it's a scam or not.
Merit: 2
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I appreciate your antispam system guys. In my opinion it must be effective. It was said correctly that moderators under such system should quickly check all the changes but as I see you while coping with this task.
Activity: 46
About the time of waiting. Of course it is not good if users have to wait for days. The moderators have to be fast

Well, that's right. I probably wouldn't like to be a part of a project that looks like lifeless..it's not interesting.
Sure. It is important for projects which can make article about their product and also for general people because users experience more liking for a project that does everything quickly. They want to participate. So bitcoinwiki keep it up!

Thank you very much for your support. We do our best, we don't want to disappoint you Smiley
Activity: 44
About the time of waiting. Of course it is not good if users have to wait for days. The moderators have to be fast

Sure. It is important for projects which can make article about their product and also for general people because users experience more liking for a project that does everything quickly. They want to participate. So bitcoinwiki keep it up!
Merit: 250
Guys, services like this one should be protected very carefully. Can you imagine if changes will be freely included into the site? Firstly, the website will be full of trash. Secondly, it will be possible to change the information in the articles to an incorrect.

I agree with you of course. This website is specialized on different projects. There are ICO, cryptocurrency. If the information will be changed many people will be misled.
Merit: 250
Guys, services like this one should be protected very carefully. Can you imagine if changes will be freely included into the site? Firstly, the website will be full of trash. Secondly, it will be possible to change the information in the articles to an incorrect.
this is the price of protection. It is very important

I agree. What if you created an article and somebody added spam information there..very unpleasant situation could be
well, yes but on the other hand you need to wait

this is the price of protection. It is very important

Are you in a hurry? I don't think that your edits are checked several days Grin
Actually I think this is right because you do not allow spam by this way.

Actually I think this is right because you do not allow spam by this way.
How long should i wait? Is it fast?

We try to check and approve everything as fast as possible  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: