Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinWiki.org – The First Multilingual CryptoWiki - page 17. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
How long should i wait? Is it fast?

They approved my changes rapidly so I don't think that a lot of time
Activity: 37
Yes. This is automatic response that your changes will be checked by our team.

How long should i wait? Is it fast?
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
I pressed publish and there was a window Pending review. Is it what are you talking about?

Yes. This is automatic response that your changes will be checked by our team.
I pressed publish and there was a window Pending review. Is it what are you talking about?
Hey guys. I've edited the article but I don't see changes on the page. Did i do smth wrong?

As I understood they have a moderation of articles, their admins have to approve all of them

You are right. All changes on Bitcoinwiki.org have to be checked and approved by our team. This is our moderation system  Wink
Activity: 44
Hey guys. I've edited the article but I don't see changes on the page. Did i do smth wrong?

As I understood they have a moderation of articles, their admins have to approve all of them
Activity: 46
you said about talk-pages. what is that? i am newbie on wiki-projects so never heard about it before

yeah, this is the place when you can write a comment to the article if you have doubts in correctness of information and ask advice
found it, thank you very much. It's comfortable that i can preview my text before publishing it

Yes. This possibility exists not only on talk-page but also on article-pages of course. So you can check how the text and wiki-markup are look like.
Activity: 40
Sure Smiley It is in the upper left corner of the article-page and it is called "Discussion" near the "Page".

found it, thank you very much. It's comfortable that i can preview my text before publishing it
i can't find any section named talk-page. Can you explain to me where it is?

Sure Smiley It is in the upper left corner of the article-page and it is called "Discussion" near the "Page".
i can't find any section named talk-page. Can you explain to me where it is?
This is nice. this can help us in what we need in bitcointalk and about cryptoworld. i hope that all of their admins are active so that if one is need an answer then he/she can received an answer.

actually you are right. their admins are very active. In telegram chats they answer rapidly and try to help
I like ur project guys and wish you succesful development

Thank you guys for kind words Smiley We are happy that you've joined our community. Our admins try to be helpful for you.
you said about talk-pages. what is that? i am newbie on wiki-projects so never heard about it before

I am happy to explain it to you Wink Talk-page is a section aimed for discussion of articles. You can find this section on every article-page.
Activity: 46
This is nice. this can help us in what we need in bitcointalk and about cryptoworld. i hope that all of their admins are active so that if one is need an answer then he/she can received an answer.

actually you are right. their admins are very active. In telegram chats they answer rapidly and try to help
I like ur project guys and wish you succesful development
Mentors will be at the top of our rating system. It means that they will have the most of written and edited articles. They will be able to help newbies on talk-pages.

Activity: 43
Merit: 2
By the way guys, is bitcoinwiki a commercial project? How  are you gonna monetize the portal?

We're nonprofit project and our main aim is to educate and inform. But we also need to self-pay so we think about ways to do it. We want to make it win-win for the project itself and for our community Smiley
Activity: 31
By the way guys, is bitcoinwiki a commercial project? How  are you gonna monetize the portal?
What do you mean mentors?

Mentors will be at the top of our rating system. It means that they will have the most of written and edited articles. They will be able to help newbies on talk-pages.
Pages:
Jump to: