Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future - page 17. (Read 3855 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 17, 2019, 10:36:15 AM
A person who does not have a smartphone can somehow use this product? How are you going to work in the offline sector? I would be very interested.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 17, 2019, 07:59:05 AM
I do not really understand how this application will differ from many others that are already working on the market. Would you recommend which assets to buy or something else?
I understand this will be a wallet that will allow you to pay for purchases in stores and other places. I think it should be very convenient.
and what will be the speed of transactions? Will it be a decentralized system? Do you plan to launch nodes?
I did not hear anything like it, but at the same time I understand the transaction must be very fast for the project to work as a means of payment.
I think all the same it is necessary to wait for the test version of the wallet in order to be able to draw conclusions as to how this will work?
Activity: 187
February 17, 2019, 07:56:09 AM
I do not really understand how this application will differ from many others that are already working on the market. Would you recommend which assets to buy or something else?
I understand this will be a wallet that will allow you to pay for purchases in stores and other places. I think it should be very convenient.
and what will be the speed of transactions? Will it be a decentralized system? Do you plan to launch nodes?
I did not hear anything like it, but at the same time I understand the transaction must be very fast for the project to work as a means of payment.
Activity: 448
February 17, 2019, 05:44:01 AM
Activity: 156
February 17, 2019, 05:37:50 AM
Activity: 420
February 17, 2019, 04:55:06 AM
Activity: 182
February 17, 2019, 04:52:02 AM
What is with the bounty program? Is it already running? Is there any information about this? I would like to start with the bounty program. until the sales rounds have begun.
Activity: 378
February 17, 2019, 03:37:38 AM

Its not the matter of attitude. Countries where nationals have low psychological resilience and cant overthrow the government for the betterment of their social status, these countries struggle from intelligence crisis and have no entrance in crypto market. U would need to abolish the population along with the government before introducing principles of crypto economy to that country.

Just do not need politics. There are enough countries with a loyal attitude to cryptocurrency in the world and therefore the project has a huge field for development. The main thing that the team did not deceive us and clearly followed the road map.
Well, in any case, investment is a risk. Here I am pleased that the project has already collected some kind of investment and has a reputable team. But vsezhu should carefully approach the choice of the project.
Activity: 112
February 17, 2019, 03:32:36 AM

Its not the matter of attitude. Countries where nationals have low psychological resilience and cant overthrow the government for the betterment of their social status, these countries struggle from intelligence crisis and have no entrance in crypto market. U would need to abolish the population along with the government before introducing principles of crypto economy to that country.

Just do not need politics. There are enough countries with a loyal attitude to cryptocurrency in the world and therefore the project has a huge field for development. The main thing that the team did not deceive us and clearly followed the road map.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
February 16, 2019, 01:09:56 PM
The concept of the project is to develop a special platform that eliminates the gap between traditional Fiat currencies and their digital cryptographic analogues.

I understood about the task. but I do not understand how this will be implemented. You can tell more about it.
Yes, realizing the link between cryptocurrencies and real fiat money will not be so easy. Especially in countries where the attitude to cryptocurrency is negative.
I think that over time, the attitude in the world of cryptocurrency will change and all this will be really in demand in the future. Especially if the project will be as a means of payment.

Activity: 476
February 16, 2019, 12:40:56 PM
Hey. Tell me the bounty program is already running? I would like to start with this and later make a purchase decision. But while I will follow the announcements from the company.
Activity: 172
February 16, 2019, 12:28:17 PM
I can't resist to say that this is a very nice ANN design. Good work.

No doubt the Ann thread is very well designed but based on Ann thread design we can't say that project is good and will be a success. Let's wait till they release there MVP which is expected to come in Q1 2019, based on that we can give an opinion about the use cases which this project promises to cover.
Yh I know that is why I also said that I am not sure about the project. A minimum viable product is very important for a project who are trying to raise money. I hope they will have it. Also the other factors will come out right.

It is also hard for me to draw any conclusions. But it remains to wait not so long to see the alpha version of the project.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 16, 2019, 09:57:45 AM

No doubt the Ann thread is very well designed but based on Ann thread design we can't say that project is good and will be a success. Let's wait till they release there MVP which is expected to come in Q1 2019, based on that we can give an opinion about the use cases which this project promises to cover.
Yh I know that is why I also said that I am not sure about the project. A minimum viable product is very important for a project who are trying to raise money. I hope they will have it. Also the other factors will come out right.
Activity: 420
February 16, 2019, 09:04:44 AM
nice project. But I don’t really understand how they are going to link this with fiat money and whether they will pay taxes and what documents users will need to verify the account.
Activity: 187
February 16, 2019, 08:58:03 AM
How will Bitenny platform function?

The platform structure Bitenny is a network of individually developed modules. Each component in the set of modules and provides its own functionality.

However, the possibility of functioning of all these modules as a single organism is very important. To ensure that the operation of the platform Bitenny succeed due to the high level architecture, including NoSQL and RBDMS regulatory protocols, which are responsible for the smooth operations. At the user level, interaction with this architecture will take place through an intuitive interface, such as Bitenny wallet.

Thus, the services of Bitenny platform will be provided to its users through a number of separate modules and components, which, however, will be very smoothly and effectivelyfunctioning among themselves. The core of these services will be supported by microservices, Event Sourcing and Streams.

NoSQL data storage will also be used, which regulates rbdms transactional storage, built-in cloud services and other specific components and functions that correspond to the rules and tasks of the network.

Learn more about Bitenny on the official website of our project
https://bitenny.io/!
It looks like it will be a very technological project. I am in fact not even able to understand all the functions that this project can carry out. But I will wait for the first working prototypes.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 16, 2019, 06:30:00 AM
Bitenny — Simplify your future

Leveraging technology and innovation to simplify financial asset management and the payment industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy9d8eQBlkQ

Excellent video presentation. looks pretty not bad. If everything works out, it will be a pretty popular project for the public.

Thanks!
copper member
February 16, 2019, 06:28:38 AM

Excellent video presentation. looks pretty not bad. If everything works out, it will be a pretty popular project for the public.
let's see how events will evolve and what will happen with cryptocurrencies in the future. The market is now going through hard times, so I’m not sure that the product can become popular in a short time.

Hard times happen everywhere and in traditional markets too. The cryptocurrency market has already become an integral part of the life of modern society, so this market will not disappear anywhere. In addition, looking back, it can be concluded that the bear market has been going on for quite a long time. This in itself is a fact in favor of the fact that after a while the cryptocurrency market is waiting for the next rise.
copper member
February 16, 2019, 06:20:42 AM
How will Bitenny platform function?

The platform structure Bitenny is a network of individually developed modules. Each component in the set of modules and provides its own functionality.

However, the possibility of functioning of all these modules as a single organism is very important. To ensure that the operation of the platform Bitenny succeed due to the high level architecture, including NoSQL and RBDMS regulatory protocols, which are responsible for the smooth operations. At the user level, interaction with this architecture will take place through an intuitive interface, such as Bitenny wallet.

Thus, the services of Bitenny platform will be provided to its users through a number of separate modules and components, which, however, will be very smoothly and effectivelyfunctioning among themselves. The core of these services will be supported by microservices, Event Sourcing and Streams.

NoSQL data storage will also be used, which regulates rbdms transactional storage, built-in cloud services and other specific components and functions that correspond to the rules and tasks of the network.

Learn more about Bitenny on the official website of our project
https://bitenny.io/!

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 16, 2019, 06:14:28 AM

Activity: 378
February 16, 2019, 05:37:00 AM
What are the exchanges of ude negotiating about cooperation? Already have any news on this? I wonder when tokens will be added on exchanges?
sales are just beginning. I think it's too early to talk about listing. I would like to see the activity of investors and the participation of the team in any international conferences.
Well, we will wait for announcements about this. While I have not seen any interesting news. But the concept itself is very interesting to me.
Pages:
Jump to: