Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future - page 18. (Read 3855 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1
February 16, 2019, 05:32:33 AM
What are the exchanges of ude negotiating about cooperation? Already have any news on this? I wonder when tokens will be added on exchanges?
sales are just beginning. I think it's too early to talk about listing. I would like to see the activity of investors and the participation of the team in any international conferences.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 16, 2019, 05:00:55 AM
What are the exchanges of ude negotiating about cooperation? Already have any news on this? I wonder when tokens will be added on exchanges?
Activity: 170
February 16, 2019, 04:36:21 AM
The project looks pretty nice. Especially since they have already collected a certain amount of investment. This is also not unimportant. You need to be sure that the project will be launched.
Activity: 476
February 16, 2019, 03:24:13 AM

Excellent video presentation. looks pretty not bad. If everything works out, it will be a pretty popular project for the public.
let's see how events will evolve and what will happen with cryptocurrencies in the future. The market is now going through hard times, so I’m not sure that the product can become popular in a short time.
Activity: 179
February 16, 2019, 03:22:10 AM
Bitenny — Simplify your future

Leveraging technology and innovation to simplify financial asset management and the payment industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy9d8eQBlkQ

Excellent video presentation. looks pretty not bad. If everything works out, it will be a pretty popular project for the public.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 15, 2019, 09:33:02 AM
Bitenny — Simplify your future

Leveraging technology and innovation to simplify financial asset management and the payment industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy9d8eQBlkQ

February 15, 2019, 07:58:42 AM
The concept of the project is to develop a special platform that eliminates the gap between traditional Fiat currencies and their digital cryptographic analogues.

I understood about the task. but I do not understand how this will be implemented. You can tell more about it.
Yes, realizing the link between cryptocurrencies and real fiat money will not be so easy. Especially in countries where the attitude to cryptocurrency is negative.
I think this will change over time. But I do not understand why people should use this particular project. In this market is a huge competition.
Activity: 24
February 15, 2019, 07:55:36 AM
Is the bounty program already running? Is there any news about this? I would like to start with this. I think you can get promising tokens
Well, of course it's easier for me to buy tokens. But still I would like to wait for the alpha version to invest.
Activity: 476
February 15, 2019, 06:58:07 AM
Is the bounty program already running? Is there any news about this? I would like to start with this. I think you can get promising tokens
Activity: 24
February 15, 2019, 06:54:30 AM
The concept of the project is to develop a special platform that eliminates the gap between traditional Fiat currencies and their digital cryptographic analogues.

I understood about the task. but I do not understand how this will be implemented. You can tell more about it.
Yes, realizing the link between cryptocurrencies and real fiat money will not be so easy. Especially in countries where the attitude to cryptocurrency is negative.
I think that over time, the attitude in the world of cryptocurrency will change and all this will be really in demand in the future. Especially if the project will be as a means of payment.
Activity: 420
February 15, 2019, 04:46:54 AM

Activity: 9
February 15, 2019, 04:40:43 AM

copper member
February 15, 2019, 04:27:38 AM
📌 Token price: 0.07 USD per BTNY;

Is this the price of the main sales round? Is it possible to get some discounts and under what conditions can this be done?

https://bitenny.io/  Detailed information you can see on our website page.
copper member
February 15, 2019, 04:25:40 AM
Why is the Bitenny platform a truly valuable investment asset not only for cryptocurrency enthusiasts but also for major market clients, investors seeking to expand their portfolio in a safe and efficient way, and entrepreneurs in need of efficient trading and payment protocols?

Nowadays, Bitenny project is a unique solution in the financial market, which has no analogues. The concept of the project is to develop a special platform that eliminates the gap between traditional Fiat currencies and their digital cryptographic analogues. This will make digital cryptocurrency a much more useful and widely used asset in the real world, as well as integrate traditional and future-oriented payment concepts into a single process.

Thus, Bitenny will occupy a completely unique position in the market, allowing to focus on the future of business and commerce.

To learn more about Bitenny project, visit our official website at
https://bitenny.io/.

February 15, 2019, 03:53:28 AM
Will the project support api third-party exchanges? Or do you plan to launch your exchange and work only on your volumes?
And it’s also interesting how the withdrawal to dollars from the platform will be organized? Will I be able to attach my visa card to this wallet?
Well, as I understand it is one of the main meanings of the project. to make it as convenient as possible. If this works out, then everyone will use this platform.
Activity: 112
February 15, 2019, 03:39:44 AM
Will the project support api third-party exchanges? Or do you plan to launch your exchange and work only on your volumes?
And it’s also interesting how the withdrawal to dollars from the platform will be organized? Will I be able to attach my visa card to this wallet?
Activity: 378
February 15, 2019, 02:24:35 AM
Activity: 182
February 15, 2019, 02:20:05 AM
When will the alpha version be available for Android and iOS? Now I do not see any results of the team, although you have collected an impressive amount in closed sales rounds.
Of course they will have mobile wallets. But they will not now but later. According to the roadmap at the end of this quarter.
February 14, 2019, 12:59:24 PM
When will the alpha version be available for Android and iOS? Now I do not see any results of the team, although you have collected an impressive amount in closed sales rounds.
Activity: 164
February 14, 2019, 12:55:26 PM

Nice information about token price. I see this is a worthy project for invest. How to invest in this project? I din't see ways to invest in your site.

Yes, I also do not really understand how you can buy these tokens now. Maybe there is some kind of whitelist or something like that.
Apparently you need to wait for the start of sales. I will follow the progress of the project. I would like to see the team at international conferences.
Pages:
Jump to: