Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future - page 21. (Read 3855 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
February 11, 2019, 07:50:16 AM
I did not fully understand. Are you going to start your exchange, or will you use api third-party exchanges? and what assets will be available on the platform?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 11, 2019, 07:48:42 AM
The project looks interesting, but I will probably start with the bounty program and will wait for more news from the team. Later it will be possible to draw conclusions.
Activity: 420
February 11, 2019, 05:35:06 AM
The system can create reports, analyze market conditions or even execute transactions on your behalf if it is allowed, using more than 50 payment methods used for investment.
what in this case, users will receive a guarantee? If automatic trading will give a negative balance?
But apparently there will be some mechanisms to avoid this. Let's see how it will work in practice.
copper member
Activity: 98
February 11, 2019, 05:27:42 AM
The 5% bonus you offer for investors who are willing to put more than 100 ETH into this seems to be a little bit too low in my opinion.

Thanks for your opinion
Activity: 13
February 11, 2019, 05:11:23 AM
The system can create reports, analyze market conditions or even execute transactions on your behalf if it is allowed, using more than 50 payment methods used for investment.
what in this case, users will receive a guarantee? If automatic trading will give a negative balance?
copper member
February 11, 2019, 05:03:46 AM
Good design. Will there be a client version for pc or will it be a web service. Simply, the platform will have wide functionality and I would like to understand how to use all this as conveniently as possible.
nice project. The site looks good and there is a bounty program. Perhaps I will follow the news. Maybe later buy some tokens.

Thank you for your support!
copper member
February 11, 2019, 04:56:12 AM
Despite the fact that the main purpose of  Bitenny platform is to provide a wide range of opportunities as a payment system, however, one of its functions is to effectively support crypto-trading or investment. Irrespective whether you are an experienced cryptocurrency trader or a newcomer to this market, you will be able to take advantage of the artificial intelligence tools provided by our network and maximize the return on your investment.

Prally's advanced trading tools provide information and automated trading solutions for investors and traders on a one-time or permanent basis in subscription mode. To use these tools, users need to provide the correct critical information, including the amount they want to trade, the time period and the desired results. With all the rest the tools will cope on their own. The system can create reports, analyze market conditions or even execute transactions on your behalf if it is allowed, using more than 50 payment methods used for investment.

You can become familiar with the platform Bitenny closer  on our website
https://bitenny.io/.

Activity: 378
February 11, 2019, 03:42:11 AM
The 5% bonus you offer for investors who are willing to put more than 100 ETH into this seems to be a little bit too low in my opinion.
Yes, here you are right. In such a market, 100 ETH are a very large amount. I think this amount is ready to invest funds or major partners.
I think this is due to the fact that they have already collected some money. But in any case, I think that major discounts are discussed individually.
Activity: 18
February 11, 2019, 03:04:51 AM
Yes, here you are right. In such a market, 100 ETH are a very large amount. I think this amount is ready to invest funds or major partners.
February 11, 2019, 02:39:53 AM

That is more than enough to launch their alpha and beta app.
If they are not greedy, they can optimize such funds and bring something to the table.
600k is not a small money to begin with. Some projects start without collecting funds from the users.

I also think so, and it is for this reason that they promise to show the results of work already in Q1 2019. so that incredulous users like you and I could buy tokens after seeing the alpha version.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
February 10, 2019, 07:56:29 PM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
February 10, 2019, 07:34:18 PM
The project looks interesting. I think that this will be the maximum demand in the near future. Especially if all the assets will be in 1 application.
Do you already know when the wallet will be running? I would like to understand how it all will work. Perhaps there is a demo version or video presentation?

Start MVP development
2019 Q1

it is written in a roadmap. So I think we can see the alpha version soon.

Should show something first before collecting funds from the users.
Everyone wants to be the payment center here.
Though it's good for the community because it means more adoption of crypto.
But we are already burned by empty projects grabbing cash from users.
They should show not only the alpha version but the beta. It's easy now to create an alpha version.
if I understood correctly, they collected 600,000 dollars during the closed round of sales. I think this is quite enough to start.

That is more than enough to launch their alpha and beta app.
If they are not greedy, they can optimize such funds and bring something to the table.
600k is not a small money to begin with. Some projects start without collecting funds from the users.
February 10, 2019, 03:44:41 PM

They should show not only the alpha version but the beta. It's easy now to create an alpha version.

You are absolutely right friend. but as I understood the alpha version will be launched pretty soon. So we have to wait to evaluate the project. But also a lot will depend on marketing.
Activity: 476
February 10, 2019, 03:40:22 PM
I understand that in 1 wallet there will be fiat money and cryptocurrency? Will it be possible to convert currencies right inside the wallet?
February 10, 2019, 03:10:55 PM
The project looks interesting. I think that this will be the maximum demand in the near future. Especially if all the assets will be in 1 application.
Do you already know when the wallet will be running? I would like to understand how it all will work. Perhaps there is a demo version or video presentation?

Start MVP development
2019 Q1

if I understood correctly, they collected 600,000 dollars during the closed round of sales. I think this is quite enough to start.
February 10, 2019, 03:08:16 PM
As I understand it, artificial intelligence will give viewers advice on the purchase of assets. But the exchange is so arranged that someone must lose in order for someone to win. By this I do not really understand how this will work.
as I understand it will be an API from third-party exchanges that will be integrated into the wallet. And the system will recommend which deals are better.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
February 10, 2019, 03:07:32 PM

Start MVP development
2019 Q1

February 10, 2019, 03:01:38 PM
As I understand it, artificial intelligence will give viewers advice on the purchase of assets. But the exchange is so arranged that someone must lose in order for someone to win. By this I do not really understand how this will work.
February 10, 2019, 02:57:51 PM

Start MVP development
2019 Q1

Activity: 420
February 10, 2019, 02:30:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: