Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future - page 20. (Read 3855 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 13, 2019, 04:56:37 AM
Hey. I do not quite understand the project
will give any trade advice or how this project
will allow users to earn.

Assistance in financial management and reducing the risk of losses when interacting with cryptocurrencies is only part of the project's capabilities. Bitenny is a trading and payment platform with artificial intelligence, which maximally facilitates the interaction between online and offline sellers, as well as bridges the gap between crypto and fiat currencies.This is  a way to optimize the use of cryptocurrency when making payments.
How are you going to achieve a connection between cryptocurrencies and fiat money? Will you have your own bank or how will it work?

https://bitenny.io/assets/img/BitennyWhitepaper.pdf  Plz. read our WhitePaper. It contains answers to most of your questions.
copper member
February 13, 2019, 04:54:17 AM
Hey. How many tokens can I buy now minimally and what payment methods exist? Can I pay for a transfer from exchanges?

All information you are interested in is available on the project website. https://bitenny.io/
copper member
February 13, 2019, 04:52:13 AM
♦️Let's talk a little bit about the token of the project Bitenny – BTNY

🔸BTNY token will have a real value both for the real world and on the Internet, which consists in its real interchangeability during the implementation of a number of transactions and the possibility of using it as a payment instrument while paying for goods and services.

🔸BTNY token is a utility token and complies with the ERC-20 standard. The tokens will be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges and will be required to take advantage of some of the features on Bitenny platform.

📌 Token price: 0.07 USD per BTNY;
📌 Target amount: 25 000 000 USD;
📌 Maximum number of tokens: 1 000 000 000 BTNY.

🔸All tokens unsold within the ICO campaign will be burned.

🔸The ICO campaign will be divided into 8 periods, each will offer investors certain bonuses. The sooner the investor will be interested in the tokens BTNY and acquire them, the greater will be the amount of the bonus received as a reward. The maximum bonus for early investment is 40%.

🔸Moreover, we provide our investors with the opportunity to receive an additional 5% bonus for the purchase of BTNY tokens worth more than 100 ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 04:24:05 AM
The project looks pretty interesting. But while I do not really understand how the company will be able to earn money? Will it be a transaction fee or a percentage of the deals or something else?
Yes, at a minimum, investors must be sure that this will be a successful and sought-after business. I will monitor how it all works.
Activity: 26
February 13, 2019, 04:14:12 AM
The project looks pretty interesting. But while I do not really understand how the company will be able to earn money? Will it be a transaction fee or a percentage of the deals or something else?
Activity: 378
February 13, 2019, 02:29:44 AM
Hey. How many tokens can I buy now minimally and what payment methods exist? Can I pay for a transfer from exchanges?
Activity: 25
February 13, 2019, 02:13:19 AM

Assistance in financial management and reducing the risk of losses when interacting with cryptocurrencies is only part of the project's capabilities. Bitenny is a trading and payment platform with artificial intelligence, which maximally facilitates the interaction between online and offline sellers, as well as bridges the gap between crypto and fiat currencies.This is  a way to optimize the use of cryptocurrency when making payments.
How are you going to achieve a connection between cryptocurrencies and fiat money? Will you have your own bank or how will it work?
This is a very good question. It is especially interesting how it will work in countries where the attitude of the authorities to cryptocurrency is negative.
Activity: 448
February 12, 2019, 09:43:21 AM

Activity: 20
February 12, 2019, 09:33:20 AM

With Bitenny, merchants will be able to get the simple and effective support they need for cryptocurrency payments to thrive in the marketplace. In most cases, this will allow retailers to strengthen their competitive positions by providing comprehensive payment support before their competitors do.

Please tell me how to deal with volatility if you accept payments in cryptocurrency? Can the seller get less than the value of the goods in dollars?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
February 12, 2019, 07:19:37 AM
The 5% bonus you offer for investors who are willing to put more than 100 ETH into this seems to be a little bit too low in my opinion.
Yes, here you are right. In such a market, 100 ETH are a very large amount. I think this amount is ready to invest funds or major partners.

It is definitely far away from what big funds consider investing, but for private investors it is still quite a high amount to receive any bonus.
copper member
February 12, 2019, 06:42:03 AM

copper member
February 12, 2019, 06:33:10 AM
What profit can you guarantee for investors? Do you have any business plan? I just would like to understand how long I will have to keep tokens to make money.

https://bitenny.io/ All information is available on the project website and in white paper.
Activity: 448
February 12, 2019, 06:30:14 AM
What profit can you guarantee for investors? Do you have any business plan? I just would like to understand how long I will have to keep tokens to make money.
No one can guarantee this. So you better analyze the projects carefully. There are great risks, but also great prospects for incomes. For example, investors "binance" were able to multiply their capital hundreds of times.
copper member
February 12, 2019, 06:29:52 AM
The key opportunity that Bitenny platform gives to online sellers is to use it as the main provider of payment services. Every day cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity, and yet still a lot of sellers miss this potential. Bitenny will help to change this situation.

With Bitenny, merchants will be able to get the simple and effective support they need for cryptocurrency payments to thrive in the marketplace. In most cases, this will allow retailers to strengthen their competitive positions by providing comprehensive payment support before their competitors do.

In addition, sellers will be able to connect to daily income reports, as well as to round-the-clock support. Payments in cryptocurrency or Fiat currency can be processed simultaneously, and sellers can receive funds in their chosen supported currency.

The platform Bitenny provides a wide variety of benefits for offline sellers as well. With its help, physical stores will also be able to accept Fiat and cryptocurrency payments at the same time.  Bitenny wallet is installed on a smartphone or tablet and then used to interact with the customer wallets to complete the transaction. This process is similar to the process of making an online transaction, but the combination of the application and the mobile device provides an opportunity to create a convenient point of sale for the buyer.

More interesting information about the platform Bitenny-on the website
https://bitenny.io/.

Activity: 22
February 12, 2019, 06:24:06 AM
Activity: 420
February 12, 2019, 04:07:53 AM
Yes, trading recommendations are pretty dubious prospects. if they are erroneous, it will lead to the outflow of users from the platform.
Activity: 18
February 12, 2019, 03:54:52 AM
Activity: 378
February 12, 2019, 03:10:13 AM
An interesting project. I have not seen such a wide functionality for a long time. It looks like it will carry real benefits to society. It is on such projects that you should pay attention.
Yes, now the market looks pretty bad and attention should be paid only to those tokens that will have any liquidity in the future.
but glad that the system allows people to earn. This means that its popularity will constantly grow as the demand for tokens. Unless of course the team can realize this.
but as I understand it, they have already collected the necessary amount for the start, so it remains to wait for the launch of the demo version and then it will be possible to draw conclusions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 03:06:28 AM
An interesting project. I have not seen such a wide functionality for a long time. It looks like it will carry real benefits to society. It is on such projects that you should pay attention.
Yes, now the market looks pretty bad and attention should be paid only to those tokens that will have any liquidity in the future.
but glad that the system allows people to earn. This means that its popularity will constantly grow as the demand for tokens. Unless of course the team can realize this.
Activity: 476
February 12, 2019, 02:26:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: