Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 22. (Read 378421 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Anyone feel they have a firm grasp on the status of this venture?

A summary of the situation as I understand it -please correct me where I'm wrong:

· Bitfunder shuts down so accounting for shares transferred to icedrill.io
· HF delivers late with faulty & underperforming hardware
· Shares are converted to profit units and transferred from icedrill.io to cryptomex.io
· All terms and agreements made at the start of the IPO are thrown out in the share conversion process
· IceDrill's reinvestment strategy is scrapped while mining returns diminish and hardware assets devalue
· Profit unit trade becomes subject to KYC information filed with cryptomex
· Profit units depreciate while there remains no method for trade
· Profit unit allocation and dividend distribution executed manually, behind schedule with a fraction of available funds
· IceDrill admin in court seeking financial reimbursement alongside other creditors with HF filing chapter 11

Is there any other outlook for investors besides hoping for the largest possible award in the settlement with HF, mining with current hardware for as long as mining return outweighs hosting costs, liquidating assets for whatever value remains and hoping IceDrill management distributes the balance of funds to investors?
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Just did that. No assets show up. Sad

Eventually, they'll show up. Smiley
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
My spoon is too big!
I haven't kept track of this thread in quite some time. I verified for a share transfer from bitfunder to icedrill.io but is there something I missed that I should have done after that?

Thanks in advance. Couldn't really see it from the thread.

Have you registered at CryptoMex?

I have not. I wasn't aware I was supposed to. What does that do for me - or better yet, do you happen to have a link to the what and why of what I need to do? I don't want to go registering only to find out that I was supposed to follow some registration process or that my email address of icedrill.io should be tied to cryptomex in some way.

It's were we get our dividends from Ice.Drill.

https://www.cryptomex.io register with same email used at icedrill.io and I think that's all.

Just did that. No assets show up. Sad
legendary
I haven't kept track of this thread in quite some time. I verified for a share transfer from bitfunder to icedrill.io but is there something I missed that I should have done after that?

I have not. I wasn't aware I was supposed to. What does that do for me - or better yet, do you happen to have a link to the what and why of what I need to do? I don't want to go registering only to find out that I was supposed to follow some registration process or that my email address of icedrill.io should be tied to cryptomex in some way.

It's were we get our dividends from Ice.Drill.

https://www.cryptomex.io register with same email used at icedrill.io and I think that's all.
My spoon is too big!

legendary

My spoon is too big!

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Soooooooo, how are things coming along with the next dividend payment?
Activity: 14
Everything that is in the wallets qualify for a reward payment. The mined coins are still there. I just need accounting to give me a solid go ahead on what would be the best way to move forward with reward payments (how much & how often). The basic idea is to enable trading at around the same time the new financial report is published (end of June). New KYC docs (less invasive) should be in play this week.

If you outsourced your handling of fiat to Bitreserve (http://support.bitreserve.org/hc/en-us/articles/203399387-Does-Bitreserve-accept-fiat-deposits-) it would eliminate the need for KYC altogether, as they would be required to field all of your regulatory burden. Hopefully it exits beta before / if cryptomex goes live.

As for reward payments, the more divs which are distributed pre-launch the more value icedrill will gain as majority shareholders. It is therefore in your best interests to restore investor faith by honoring icedrill initial IPO terms and paying out public holders the equivalent of 0.0016BTC per share as a bare minimum, before actual trading could ever conceivably begin.

To be blunt, I still see little value in opening up a trading platform without trading mechanisms and div payouts already being established and maintained. At this point IPO terms haven't even been met, our hashfast equipment is worse than useless and there are precious few new manufacturer relationships being formed. The trading platform has no prospect for competition if there isn't at least one decent starter.

As long as these issues remain unsolved, these shares will be worthless even if cryptomex ever actually manages to trade live.

*edit
Also the decimal placing on my asset list is wrong. I mistakenly bought 1112 of these shares and not 111.2 as your interface describes.

I should also reveal for fairness here to any who are still misguided enough to expect full compensation according to existing IPO terms,
that I've already received two separate test payments totalling 0.005293btc from icedrill.
At a promised rate of 0.0016btc per share that still leaves 1.773907btc outstanding.

If this is an attempt to shear away my confidence with mathematical slightery then bravo.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
Im failing to see anywhere in that post that would give you the idea that i said its ok for less frequent communication.
In fact i distinctly remember further on in the thread you offering a job to Minor by transferring a share to him,
Obviously since he hasn't taken up the role of Licedrills forum rep,
i can assume he wasn't made an official offer by you or terra
or he decided it was going to be a waste of time calling up bi-weekly and getting no answers.
I would also point out calling you up twice a week for lets say 10mins a session,
You could spend those 20mins a week answering questions reassuring investors on this tread and cut out the middle man
I do think there should be more communication here especially on the exit plan (you guys cannot hash forever in that data center.
But to clear up the above, Will did contact me and offer me the share to pose questions each week and post the answers.   I did not follow up because at the time, we were about to file the Chapter 7 against HF and I felt that there might be some conflicts of interest so the lack of follow up was my doing.
Activity: 428
Merit: 100
Thank you for the "carrot-on-stick" nomination, it highlights a great shortcoming of mine: not communicating as frequently as I'd like to on this public forum.

Please know that you (passive-aggressively?) declined more frequent communication here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5782761

The offer remains open to you, and everyone here.

Vote for Will,

After all he offers 2 fails for the price of one  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7299544

Im failing to see anywhere in that post that would give you the idea that i said its ok for less frequent communication.

In fact i distinctly remember further on in the thread you offering a job to Minor by transferring a share to him,

Obviously since he hasn't taken up the role of Licedrills forum rep,
i can assume he wasn't made an official offer by you or terra
or he decided it was going to be a waste of time calling up bi-weekly and getting no answers.

I would also point out calling you up twice a week for lets say 10mins a session,
You could spend those 20mins a week answering questions reassuring investors on this tread and cut out the middle man
Activity: 225
Operational update:

Legal track on bankruptcy claim is coming along, though not as quickly as I'd like. Will try to accelerate, depending on requirements. There are six of us working through it, all people I respect and who don't care about disagreeing with me as is often the case, which I prefer.

Some networking going on in location 0 at the moment, one of the large stacks "l0.charlie" is out of external monitor range at the moment. It's mining @ Guild according @ internal monitor. Should be back up @ minestate soon. Live webcam not a bad idea actually, will ask tech to look into it and DC if they'll allow it. Should be ok, as long we don't show other ppl's stuff.

CMX withdrawals aren't being denied, might just be slow on the processing. Will check. Funds_sent = N means it's not processed yet. Have sent automation code over, the CMX team needs to harden it in its control-environment.

Keen to get a financial report out for end of June, so kicked off that process.

I made a request for withdrawal on 3rd June and still have not received it.How soon can I expect it to be processed. Roll Eyes
Finally withdrawal processed. Hope the withdrawals will be processed faster from now on. Also when can we expect to get some REAL dividends instead of this dust. Thanks.
Activity: 29
I have also received my funds.

Also thank you Will for clarifying what the "N" meant on the withdrawal page.
Finally received my withdraw this afternoon. Thank you!  Cheesy
will, if the platform cannot process withdrawals in 1-2 days its fucking problem in bitcoin world where it should be pretty much instant. Not to mention its taking more than 1-2 days now ...

I agree with this. I've been waiting a week for my payout. If you can't process Bitcoin withdraws instantly, or at the very least daily, there is a serious problem.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I'm waiting over 48 hours and still nothing...
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
will, if the platform cannot process withdrawals in 1-2 days its fucking problem in bitcoin world where it should be pretty much instant. Not to mention its taking more than 1-2 days now ...
Activity: 225
Operational update:

Legal track on bankruptcy claim is coming along, though not as quickly as I'd like. Will try to accelerate, depending on requirements. There are six of us working through it, all people I respect and who don't care about disagreeing with me as is often the case, which I prefer.

Some networking going on in location 0 at the moment, one of the large stacks "l0.charlie" is out of external monitor range at the moment. It's mining @ Guild according @ internal monitor. Should be back up @ minestate soon. Live webcam not a bad idea actually, will ask tech to look into it and DC if they'll allow it. Should be ok, as long we don't show other ppl's stuff.

CMX withdrawals aren't being denied, might just be slow on the processing. Will check. Funds_sent = N means it's not processed yet. Have sent automation code over, the CMX team needs to harden it in its control-environment.

Keen to get a financial report out for end of June, so kicked off that process.

I made a request for withdrawal on 3rd June and still have not received it.How soon can I expect it to be processed. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: