Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 23. (Read 378421 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
... is there anything that needs addressing?
Yes,
Check your PMs, I am trying to log into cryptomex.io for already a few weeks but can't with my yahoo email.
For whatever reason unknown to me, I can log in with my gmail account, but my shares are probably on the yahoo one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 434
I don't think that was entirely a refusal of more frequent communication;

All the questions that have been currently asked could be answered in 5 mins.

Like the most commonly asked question is whats the eta on dividends being paid out.
Its such a simple question it only requires a 1 word answer.

19th march  Roll Eyes

Thank you for the "carrot-on-stick" nomination, it highlights a great shortcoming of mine: not communicating as frequently as I'd like to on this public forum.

Please know that you (passive-aggressively?) declined more frequent communication here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5782761

The offer remains open to you, and everyone here.

Vote for Will,

After all he offers 2 fails for the price of one  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7299544

almost three month later  Roll Eyes
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Thank you for the "carrot-on-stick" nomination, it highlights a great shortcoming of mine: not communicating as frequently as I'd like to on this public forum.

Please know that you (passive-aggressively?) declined more frequent communication here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5782761

The offer remains open to you, and everyone here.

Vote for Will,

After all he offers 2 fails for the price of one  Grin

Activity: 428
Vote for Will,

After all he offers 2 fails for the price of one  Grin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Everything that is in the wallets qualify for a reward payment. The mined coins are still there. I just need accounting to give me a solid go ahead on what would be the best way to move forward with reward payments (how much & how often). The basic idea is to enable trading at around the same time the new financial report is published (end of June). New KYC docs (less invasive) should be in play this week.

The two initial reward assignments were token amounts (~$20k in BTC each), mainly to test whether the end-to-end process works as designed (apart from the decimal issue which needs fixing, it does), as well as checking whether the retroactive assignments (unclaimed shares claimed after the fact) work. Though it's code-complete (deterministic) I've not yet run the retroactive assignment. Will communicate better on this process when I run it.

So far, other than the complaints about non-instant withdrawals, is there anything that needs addressing? I saw movement on that specific issue earlier today so it should improve henceforth. I have a weekly call with the cryptomex team on Tuesdays, I can bring it up then.

But still no answers about coins mined before cryptomex opening.
Also what about dividends for the ones, was not registered on cryptomex on time of last divs payout?
Are they shared between registered, or they are waiting for registration or?

There should be an option to disable / enable 2FA once you are logged in.

The 'funds withdrawal request form' (funds_form.php) needs some cleanup work. Mousing over the text fields reveals some erroneous field data, clicking the vestigial settings button in the top-right corner produces a pop-up when moving to another window. Withdrawing and depositing funds should be as sanitary as possible. Not revealing underlying variables and firing off random triggers or events from simple, ordinary use. Without access to the code I can't be sure that everything under the hood is secure, but it certainly doesn't feel that way.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Contrary to popular belief, I thing you're making a good job, we're all in the same boat, we've been fucked.

Thanks for the update. Smiley

Yeah, we've, as in you and I, everyone but Will, Terra, and whatever other shit-dick is involved with this failure certainly has been "fucked".

This whole thing is a massive show of incompetence and I hope its failure follows Will and Terra for eternity.  
Activity: 40
Please change the session idle timeout for logged in users! Every time I login, see nothing is happening, browse the Internets for a few minutes, come back to CryptoMex and refresh, I have to login again. I understand security is a priority but this drives me crazy! Perhaps a "remember me" option?
legendary
Activity: 817

So far, other than the complaints about non-instant withdrawals, is there anything that needs addressing? I saw movement on that specific issue earlier today so it should improve henceforth. I have a weekly call with the cryptomex team on Tuesdays, I can bring it up then.

Yes, get us off of ghash and onto p2pool asap please.
Everything that is in the wallets qualify for a reward payment. The mined coins are still there. I just need accounting to give me a solid go ahead on what would be the best way to move forward with reward payments (how much & how often). The basic idea is to enable trading at around the same time the new financial report is published (end of June). New KYC docs (less invasive) should be in play this week.

The two initial reward assignments were token amounts (~$20k in BTC each), mainly to test whether the end-to-end process works as designed (apart from the decimal issue which needs fixing, it does), as well as checking whether the retroactive assignments (unclaimed shares claimed after the fact) work. Though it's code-complete (deterministic) I've not yet run the retroactive assignment. Will communicate better on this process when I run it.

Also what about dividends for the ones, was not registered on cryptomex on time of last divs payout?
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Contrary to popular belief, I thing you're making a good job, we're all in the same boat, we've been fucked.

Thanks for the update. Smiley
Operational update:

Legal track on bankruptcy claim is coming along, though not as quickly as I'd like. Will try to accelerate, depending on requirements. There are six of us working through it, all people I respect and who don't care about disagreeing with me as is often the case, which I prefer.

Some networking going on in location 0 at the moment, one of the large stacks "l0.charlie" is out of external monitor range at the moment. It's mining @ Guild according @ internal monitor. Should be back up @ minestate soon. Live webcam not a bad idea actually, will ask tech to look into it and DC if they'll allow it. Should be ok, as long we don't show other ppl's stuff.

CMX withdrawals aren't being denied, might just be slow on the processing. Will check. Funds_sent = N means it's not processed yet. Have sent automation code over, the CMX team needs to harden it in its control-environment.

Keen to get a financial report out for end of June, so kicked off that process.
Activity: 479
What about some Updates Dead / Will?! It's been a while...  Cry

Can anyone confirm a successful withdrawal of the dividends that were paid through cryptomex?  Because this is starting to look like straight up scam.
Activity: 51
What about some Updates Dead / Will?! It's been a while...  Cry
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I have basically writte off my investment in icedrill. I don't think any substantial BTC are going to come from it for me...

So if I don't get any ROI, at least tell me the money went to a good cause and you guys are mining either solo or using p2pool.

Where are you guys mining at?
Activity: 479
Will or DT will/can/are you going to explain why my withdrawal requests were denied?

Mine looks the same way I initiated a BTC withdrawal request on June 10th (4 days ago) and nothing has happened.

I'll also voice my concern as others have pointed out about the low hashrate.  I think we need an independent party to go in and make sure all the equipment that is supposed to be there is still there ASAP or lets get a live webcam on the equipment at least.
Activity: 29
Will or DT will/can/are you going to explain why my withdrawal requests were denied?

Also, for the deposits, what's with the that second ridiculous number?  It's out to 20 decimal places wtf

http://i.imgur.com/OW1oaQz.png
Activity: 428
An answer from will oder terra would be nice. I hope I won't see Icedrill here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-fraudulent-compaines-and-corporate-failures-643178 -.-

http://www.icedrill.io/minestate still only ~60 machines running.

i reported them to that thread if Terra and Will, cant be bothered to give to shits and answer a few questions on this tread.

while im bored waiting for an answer might as well cause them some trouble  Grin
legendary
Activity: 817
I DEMAND A SHAREHOLDER VOTE TO JOIN PETAMINE!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/282j4m/petamine_1150_ths_is_considering_joining_p2pool/

If we cannot make our return on investment for this failed venture then we at least need to point what we have at protecting the network and keeping the value of our remaining coins high!!!
Pages:
Jump to: