Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 61. (Read 378562 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
I just successfully logged in using a gmail account and was able to verify my share ownership by signing the message with my BitFunder public BTC address.

One problem that I have had since BitFunder's closing is that since my BitFunder public address was shared with multiple issuers, when I receive payments sent to the public address, I never know what asset it is a dividend payment for. I prefer to use a different BTC address with each issuer so that when I receive a payment made to that address, I know what it is for.

Could you add an option in our IceDrill accounts so that, once we have logged in with our Google account, we can specify a unique BTC address for the dividend payments to be sent to?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I haven't checked here for a couple weeks... are we hashing yet? ;-|

Probably not, I would've heard. What's the current timeline?

Almost there, I guess...

https://twitter.com/HashFast
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I haven't checked here for a couple weeks... are we hashing yet? ;-|

Probably not, I would've heard. What's the current timeline?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Guys, whats the current price of icedrill in bitfunder? I have problem logging in to see the price...

its over.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Will, any update on delivery date?

+1

And Will do you already have an ETA on the update of the shareholder list on icedrill.io after transfers on bitfunder are disabled now? For me it still shows 0 shares after I had to change my address on bitfunder.
Activity: 294
Guys, whats the current price of icedrill in bitfunder? I have problem logging in to see the price...
Activity: 392
*bitching*
*moaning*
*bitching and pissing*
*pissing and moaning*
*still bitching, pissing and moaning*

It's actually the mandatory Google Account requirement to which I object.
HF has been shitting down our throats with delays, so we'll see fractional returns in relation to what was expected since the opening of the IPO;
Bitfunder closes shop, tanking share price and freezing assets

...and you're pissed off that IceDrill is requiring a Google account to verify share holdings?

Step 1) Take 45 seconds away from this ridiculously petty argument and go register some faux Google account using a VPN and a fake name to prevent Google from destroying your amazing life. I'll help you - just copy/paste:

Name: Bob Van Winkle
Username: iceicebabybreaker
Password: 12345
Then click a few times for birthday and gender, as well as accurately retype the captcha

Step 2) Stop worrying and learn to ALWAYS BET ON iCE, or whatever it is you do.

This was the best post of the year.. that was pro
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Will, any update on delivery date?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
You forgot Obamacare. And while we're at it, maybe throw in a little 9/11-was-an-inside-job conspiracy for kicks.

Hey everybody, canth trusts the government!  Isn't that adorable?  So sweet, so naive.

I never would have guessed canth is a Neocon.  I thought he knew better.   Undecided

Did you sign up for Obamacare canth?  I bet you got the SmartPlatinum IntelliCoverage DoublePlus plan.   Wink

I bet you bash your grandmother for being some sort of slob that collects social security, uses medicare or %deity%-forbid, veterans benefits. We're on a cryptocurrency forum...must we debate who trusts the government more or less? I only mentioned it because you brought it up first.

Small correction here on your notification: Gmail is not a requirement. You can MUST create a Google Account using any email address, and use that to sign in to any service which supports Google's OpenID implementation.

Will, sorry for mistakenly objecting to a non-existent Gmail requirement.   Embarrassed

Thanks for clearing that up.

I imagine that you're smart enough to be able to use a google account in a manner that doesn't give away much of any information about yourself...is it really worth the objection?

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
*bitching*
*moaning*
*bitching and pissing*
*pissing and moaning*
*still bitching, pissing and moaning*

HF has been shitting down our throats with delays, so we'll see fractional returns in relation to what was expected since the opening of the IPO;
Bitfunder closes shop, tanking share price and freezing assets

...and you're pissed off that IceDrill is requiring a Google account to verify share holdings?

Step 1) Take 45 seconds away from this ridiculously petty argument and go register some faux Google account using a VPN and a fake name to prevent Google from destroying your amazing life. I'll help you - just copy/paste:

Name: Bob Van Winkle
Username: iceicebabybreaker
Password: 12345
Then click a few times for birthday and gender, as well as accurately retype the captcha

Step 2) Stop worrying and learn to ALWAYS BET ON iCE, or whatever it is you do.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
You forgot Obamacare. And while we're at it, maybe throw in a little 9/11-was-an-inside-job conspiracy for kicks.

Hey everybody, canth trusts the government!  Isn't that adorable?  So sweet, so naive.

I never would have guessed canth is a Neocon.  I thought he knew better.   Undecided

Did you sign up for Obamacare canth?  I bet you got the SmartPlatinum IntelliCoverage DoublePlus plan.   Wink

Small correction here on your notification: Gmail is not a requirement. You can MUST create a Google Account using any email address, and use that to sign in to any service which supports Google's OpenID implementation.

Will, sorry for mistakenly objecting to a non-existent Gmail requirement.   Embarrassed

Thanks for clearing that up.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

No I think icebreaker is on to something here. Take a look at my findings:

Keylogger = stolen passwords = gmail uses passwords = google = bad = going to take over world

Activity: 179
Thank you for coming over to our side of thinking and posting this.

2-factor authentication (2FA) protects against keylogger hacks by effectively changing your password every 60 seconds. So, if you're unknowingly running keylogger software on your PC, your icedrill.io account should still be uncompromised and inaccessible to those hackers. Everything else without 2FA is still at risk to keyloggers though (e.g. Bitcoin-QT).

Small correction here on your notification: Gmail is not a requirement. You can create a Google Account using any email address, and use that to sign in to any service which supports Google's OpenID implementation.

EDIT: I'm still a bit confused by your post. You change your mind (which is obviously in tune with current online security practices) to support the initiative by linking to an example which is clearly covered by our decision, but then state that our decision on this was arbitrary/capricious?

I see we need another reminder why requiring Gmail is arbitrary and capricious:

2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack

http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/04/technology/security/passwords-stolen/index.html
Simon Barber tweeting chip bringup progress at the moment:

https://twitter.com/hashfast
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

I hope the hackers dox the living shit out of every bootlicker using Gmail so badly they spend the rest of their lives being unable to reclaim their stolen identities, hounded by creditors and police for debts and crimes falsely attached to them.

Especially the ones signed up for ObamaCare!

Did you even read the article you are referring to? It states clearly that the "hack" was performed by infecting PCs with key logger. I suppose everyone here knows what a key logger is - it has nothing to do with the actual services for which the passwords were stolen.

No I think icebreaker is on to something here. Take a look at my findings:

Keylogger = stolen passwords = gmail uses passwords = google = bad = going to take over world
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

I hope the hackers dox the living shit out of every bootlicker using Gmail so badly they spend the rest of their lives being unable to reclaim their stolen identities, hounded by creditors and police for debts and crimes falsely attached to them.

Did you even read the article you are referring to? It states clearly that the "hack" was performed by infecting PCs with key logger. I suppose everyone here knows what a key logger is - it has nothing to do with the actual services for which the passwords were stolen.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Apologies if I've not answered this before, I know it has been asked. There currently is no (supported) process to buy/sell icedrill shares. Making these shares tradeable again is a high priority item, but I can't give you a better indication than "we're working on it" at the moment.

What, if any, is the process of buying shares at this point? Will we be able buy shares on icedrill.io? Apologies if these questions have already been answered.
For now even a simple transfer procedure will be ok (with possibility of transfer cancel in 1 hour - simple security). Of course there's a risk that buyer will not send BTC to the wallet of seller, but getting bad reputation on forum is not worth it (IMHO). And offers can be placed here
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
Apologies if I've not answered this before, I know it has been asked. There currently is no (supported) process to buy/sell icedrill shares. Making these shares tradeable again is a high priority item, but I can't give you a better indication than "we're working on it" at the moment.

Thanks! I look forward to that. I "temporarily" sold my shares right before Bitfunder began its implosion, but then it seemed more prudent to wait until everything settled down before buying back in. Now I'm locked on the outside, waiting to get back in. Keep up the good work!

What, if any, is the process of buying shares at this point? Will we be able buy shares on icedrill.io? Apologies if these questions have already been answered.
Pages:
Jump to: