Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 66. (Read 378562 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Works nicely, altough it took ~2min to show the amount of my shares.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Logged in and verified.

Works nicely! 
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.
Logged in, verified my shares very easily.

Well done so far!
Activity: 21
Have fixed the issues/requests/bugs requested during the quick alpha here: https://icedrillasic.appspot.com/ - go go open beta.

Thank you Smiley just registered and my shares show up correctly Smiley worked like a charm! Thanks! Google AppEngine is a good choice in my opinion. Hope you backup the database to a Off-Google location, so if google is forced to someday stop your operation or something like that, there is still the backup Smiley
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Are you not worried about copy write infringement your site looks like a windows 8 ripoff...

Seriously?

How many Metro layouts are out there?

The bootstrap template is called Kumaon (I modified for blue), bought from https://wrapbootstrap.com/theme/kumaon-clean-multipurpose-theme-WB02DGMG4, paid in Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Are you not worried about copy write infringement your site looks like a windows 8 ripoff...

Seriously?

How many Metro layouts are out there?
Activity: 294

my main email the one i used for bitfunder isnt a gmail addy.
Will that be a problem registering for the new site ?

Not a problem at all, we won't require bitfunder to share your email address (privacy concerns, data protection etc.). If you want to use the same email address, please remember any email address can be turned into a Google Account - here: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp : then select the bit that says "I prefer to use my current email address". It doesn't need to be an @gmail address.

Activity: 428
Hello,

whats the current progress on the Interface? I would like to be a Beta-Tester! Smiley

Should be up sometime in the next 24h, just sorting out domain regs and security certificates.

Have fixed the issues/requests/bugs requested during the quick alpha here: https://icedrillasic.appspot.com/ - go go open beta.

Some notes:
1. Main focus A: Allow share transfer from bitfunder to secure holding pattern.
2. Main focus B: Establish new communications channel with investors (email).
3. Using Google federated login for security, ease of management, email, et al. Instructions to setup Google 2FA (using authenticator): @ Account-> lock icon next to your email address.
4. Basic mobile browser support.
5. A bit of flair - main idea is to link to progress/state visuals from homepage, will probably add a blog later.

TODO:
1. Add regular bitfunder share re-sync.
2. Move over to final endpoint.
3. Whatever else important comes up.

my main email the one i used for bitfunder isnt a gmail addy.
Will that be a problem registering for the new site ?
Hello,

whats the current progress on the Interface? I would like to be a Beta-Tester! Smiley

Should be up sometime in the next 24h, just sorting out domain regs and security certificates.

Some notes:
1. Main focus A: Allow share transfer from bitfunder to secure holding pattern.
2. Main focus B: Establish new communications channel with investors (email).
3. Using Google federated login for security, ease of management, email, et al. Instructions to setup Google 2FA (using authenticator): @ Account-> lock icon next to your email address.
4. Basic mobile browser support.
5. A bit of flair - main idea is to link to progress/state visuals from homepage, will probably add a blog later.

TODO:
1. Add regular bitfunder share re-sync.
2. Move over to final endpoint.
3. Whatever else important comes up.
Activity: 21
Hello,

Activity: 85
Hello.

I want to buy IceDrill shares. how can I do this?

Regards.
Activity: 428
I dont have a crystal ball but my magic 8 ball said "Moar Chips"......

sorry someone had to say it  Cheesy

any updates on the direct shares ?, i still have 4k sitting on bitfunder
I've asked before but didn't get an answer. How often hardware will be upgraded? Once a week, month?

This is a great question, sorry if I missed it. To be perfectly honest with you, we don't have a solid answer for you other than: we're exploring several options.

Personally I'm leaning towards hashrate maintenance contract(s) as it has several benefits (and not just for us). This open forum has been a great asset since we started it, and I'd like very much to leverage it as much as possible. Even though modelling the parameters for something like such a contract is non-trivial I'd like to put it out there and get your thoughts on it. Don't be afraid to hit me with spreadsheets, the DigiMex team will do the same. Don't just yell "moar chips!", it probably won't achieve much more than a few chuckles.

All that said, it doesn't need to be a single decision, the question could have several answers; some more right than wrong, so please ensure that (y)our model proposal excludes the liberal use of a crystal ball Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I've asked before but didn't get an answer. How often hardware will be upgraded? Once a week, month?
Activity: 74
Hi All

Almost done with the transfer & direct share ownership verification web-presence. Just wanna give it a couple more hours of testing, had a bit of a fight with python's hashlib today.

I see some of you are still trading these off the books by using the share send feature @ bitfunder. While I obviously can't condone it, I can add add backend support for regular re-syncing so it shouldn't be too problematic to deal with.

Smiley While icedrill.io does have a nice ring to it, I haven't made a final decision on what the production endpoint will be.

PM me if you're interested in helping to test/provide feedback for the current (working) version.

Will

If you doing the web presence in python then respect to you & I'm sure it will be solid & functional Smiley
I do a lot of web front ends and agile project management, so I'll leave you to it because
you don't need another nit picker & UI nag. As long as we can see shares, hashing and able to
buy & sell shares & see dividends etc. at the end of the day that's all IceDrill needs.

But I suppose the share transfer out of Bitfunder and verification first step & rest to plug
in around that. Good luck with the python fight, at least it's not an anaconda.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Hey will, what is the plan if hash fast fail to deliver until end of the year (I suppose this is deadline whne we can ask for refund). Will we at that point just do a buyback or look for another company to provide machines?
Activity: 392
.00024BTC/share is pretty horrible.. is there any chance that this value will go up, without accounting for the rise in BTC price?  Sad
Hi All

Almost done with the transfer & direct share ownership verification web-presence. Just wanna give it a couple more hours of testing, had a bit of a fight with python's hashlib today.

I see some of you are still trading these off the books by using the share send feature @ bitfunder. While I obviously can't condone it, I can add add backend support for regular re-syncing so it shouldn't be too problematic to deal with.

Smiley While icedrill.io does have a nice ring to it, I haven't made a final decision on what the production endpoint will be.

PM me if you're interested in helping to test/provide feedback for the current (working) version.

Will

Pages:
Jump to: