Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process - page 81. (Read 291889 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 250
I'm so disgusted at everyone involved in this big ass scam....absolutely disgraceful. This is why i hate the bitcoin industry sometimes. Just lies after lies after lies...christ i'm sick of it.
Activity: 253
What a load of BS this thread is....buying more time hey.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
lol hear guys hear this,..... he did not dissappear... he is making himself available...... On IRC channels hahahahahahahha.

So what do you bring to the table more than more promises? More information? Precise promises? Taking responsibility? None?

Let me tell you about a nice Arab proverb: "Those who has their hands in water are not not like those who have them on fire".

I like the "Problem cannot be solved" segment of your soft comedy just there, full of information about why it is not possible.

THINGS I WANT TO ADD:

Excuse me guys....... so what risks do you think N&B are taking besides being a new target for faeces throwing? Some of you are discussing the risks that they are taking and such..... what are those risks again?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
You are right. This sort of communication just confirms that it is a scam and the extra information is that neo&bee is also involved. So stay away from neo&bee as well! That is the important information I got from this.

I think you mean to say that in your barely informed opinion, it tells you that.

Everyone involved in the BitFunder fiasco is in the same spot, so the question is, what do you want to do about it? How does everyone move forward? The money isn't available right now for whatever reason. Unfortunately, that fact isn't changing. But what you, and everyone else, does have at this point in time, is arguably the most transparent company in the space taking on a supporting role in helping people get their funds back. What else are you looking for?

Anyone who has seen the antics of Neo & Bee will agree that they have set themselves apart from the rest of the bitcoin startups. To me, them undertaking a role to help resolve this situation can in no way be seen as something negative or otherwise suspect. You're talking about the only company in the space that's putting in an effort to bring bitcoin to the lay-person. This isn't another mining fund; this is actual innovation and development.

You also must conclude that they're likely doing this for some good reason. They're a business and having gotten as far as they have, it's highly unlikely they're just throwing money down the toilet.

Let's have some positivity here. You'll get no argument out of me that most other operations that have hit major turbulence have simply picked up and disappeared (as most feared Ukyo would do). But you have people - reputable people - working to solve this.

+1
Activity: 34

This is very informative, I still trust Ukyo. Also Iwill keep on using weex since I got verified on it.

in what way is this informative :/, what information did you gather from this. please share, Ive read every line in that link
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

This is very informative, I still trust Ukyo. Also Iwill keep on using weex since I got verified on it.
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
You are right. This sort of communication just confirms that it is a scam and the extra information is that neo&bee is also involved. So stay away from neo&bee as well! That is the important information I got from this.

I think you mean to say that in your barely informed opinion, it tells you that.

Everyone involved in the BitFunder fiasco is in the same spot, so the question is, what do you want to do about it? How does everyone move forward? The money isn't available right now for whatever reason. Unfortunately, that fact isn't changing. But what you, and everyone else, does have at this point in time, is arguably the most transparent company in the space taking on a supporting role in helping people get their funds back. What else are you looking for?

Anyone who has seen the antics of Neo & Bee will agree that they have set themselves apart from the rest of the bitcoin startups. To me, them undertaking a role to help resolve this situation can in no way be seen as something negative or otherwise suspect. You're talking about the only company in the space that's putting in an effort to bring bitcoin to the lay-person. This isn't another mining fund; this is actual innovation and development.

You also must conclude that they're likely doing this for some good reason. They're a business and having gotten as far as they have, it's highly unlikely they're just throwing money down the toilet.

Let's have some positivity here. You'll get no argument out of me that most other operations that have hit major turbulence have simply picked up and disappeared (as most feared Ukyo would do). But you have people - reputable people - working to solve this.
Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
Maybe Ukyo is a major share holder of NEO&BEE and it'll be inconvenient if he dumps all the stocks.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
It is just me, or does this post not actually say anything? It literally says nothing...

It says that Jon may have pulled off the only thing possible to stop the madness that he created. I actually thought it was going to be Mark K and/or the rest of that failing bunch of self-interested 'members'.

This, if EVERYONE gets reimbursed, is/was the only possible positive outcome.

Danny. Boy do you like a challenge, or what!?  Shocked    
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
It is just me, or does this post not actually say anything? It literally says nothing...

This was my first thought as well. The statement itself says nothing new. But the author is not Ukyo which adds one more actor  on the stage. I, as a Ukyo.Loan holder, take this as a positive sign.

Me too. It brings hope.
Activity: 58
This was my first thought as well. The statement itself says nothing new. But the author is not Ukyo which adds one more actor  on the stage. I, as a Ukyo.Loan holder, take this as a positive sign.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

You can have my word that everything conceivably possible, to resolve these problems are being done to the best of our abilities.

no sir... how can you expect people to have your word when still no information regarding the problems are given to the people thats owed over a MILLION USD....................

Also why can the entire cryptocyrus team and the people helping ukyo "have a full understanding of the situation" but everyone affected by this only get to hear "we are working on it".

This entire post could have been one sentence: cryptocyrus team is helping ukyo.

The only thing is NEO&BEE got involved in this Bitfunder/Weex mess. Though we don't know whether this is a good or bad thing yet.
Activity: 34

You can have my word that everything conceivably possible, to resolve these problems are being done to the best of our abilities.

no sir... how can you expect people to have your word when still no information regarding the problems are given to the people thats owed over a MILLION USD....................
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
That was a bit leftfield.  Shocked

Dont quite know how to process that, for the mo.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
November 27, 2013, 05:10:26 AM
Finally some "might be good" news.

I just wish Ukyo took some time to explain in detail what the hell is going on.
I know he's stressed and likely a bit terrified about this whole ordeal.
But keeping silence isn't the answer also. And it makes allot of people nervous (Including me)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
November 27, 2013, 05:04:00 AM
You have trusted Jon with your bitcoins and as of right now, you are being told that there is no immediate solution. At this point, Jon has two options: first he can continue to work with the community to ensure that the issue is resolved properly, or he can throw his hands up and simply say "sorry, there’s nothing I can do".

Yes you hold $1,500,000 of other peoples money and then it "goes missing"...certainly throwing his hands up and saying "sorry, there’s nothing I can do" would be a viable option.  Grin

Well if it's said via IRC from the airport wifi as he boards a plane to parts unknown then I guess sure, it's viable.
Pages:
Jump to: