Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process - page 82. (Read 291889 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024
November 27, 2013, 03:12:57 AM
Interesting turn.
donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008
November 27, 2013, 03:07:04 AM
Reserved
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
November 27, 2013, 02:59:39 AM
Aaand we still don't know why bitfunder/weex is shut down/failing horrifically. Maybe in a few more weeks we can get some info.

Question: Is ukyo not talking because it would be illegal to do so or is he trying to say as little as possible to help save himself in any possible lawsuits?

I think it's just the silence period when any M&A is about to take place.

I think that they are just running with the money and trying to confuse things as much as possible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
November 27, 2013, 02:52:20 AM
Aaand we still don't know why bitfunder/weex is shut down/failing horrifically. Maybe in a few more weeks we can get some info.

Question: Is ukyo not talking because it would be illegal to do so or is he trying to say as little as possible to help save himself in any possible lawsuits?

I think it's just the silence period when any M&A is about to take place.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
November 27, 2013, 02:41:54 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
November 27, 2013, 02:35:45 AM
So NEO&BEE is acquiring Weex? That's not a bad result.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 27, 2013, 02:17:30 AM
Hello everyone,

I know everyone here is waiting for "the big announcement".

I have been brought in by Jon (Ukyo) to help with the situation. For those who do not know me, I am Danny Brewster of Neo & Bee (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=289730.0;topicseen) Neo & Bee has agreed to take an active role in ensuring this situation gets resolved.

I have a full understanding of the situation and have agreed to work with Jon to help sort out the problem in the best and quickest manner possible. At this point in time it is no longer possible to be immediately able to pay out all users. Jon has been working to ensure that a process is in place to remedy this situation and to ensure that all users get the bitcoins owed to them. This is the unfortunate reality of the situation. The biggest question is going to be “why or how has this happened?” I will be providing the answer in full, however right now it is impossible for what I would describe as legal reasons, but the answers are coming, that I promise, but cannot give an exact time as to when this information can be made public.

To this end, we would like to ask that everyone continues to be patient while the final preparations are put in place that will allow for users to enable recovery of their funds, the holidays in the United States are not helping with this specific matter in the slightest.

Everyone at Neo & Bee are now involved in this resolution process.

Unlike other situations where an inability to payout bitcoins to users has occurred, Jon has been fully committed to ensuring that payouts will happen. He has not gone into hiding and continues to try to make himself available to people on IRC on a fairly consistent basis. You have trusted Jon with your bitcoins and as of right now, you are being told that there is no immediate solution. At this point, Jon has two options: first he can continue to work with the community to ensure that the issue is resolved properly, or he can throw his hands up and simply say "sorry, there’s nothing I can do". I prefer option one as I think many of you will as well, so that is why I am throwing myself and my team behind this effort to ensure solutions are implemented and successful.

I know both myself and Jon would like to be able to post everything out in the open to give a full explanation about everything that has brought everyone into this position and what is currently going on to resolve this issue. I understand that this is not the optimal solution for any one person, however we believe that it is the best solution for everyone.

You can have my word that everything conceivably possible, to resolve these problems are being done to the best of our abilities.

I would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation so far and we look forward to having this situation resolved as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: